AnyDesk is the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service.
All your home or office PC’s programs, files and settings are always immediately available, without the need for annoying network configuration. And your files remain where they belong: on your own PC.
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
The application was designed from the ground up to be ground breaking. At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces.
Remote computer control and maintenance using AnyDesk is as secure as online banking, thanks to TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-bit RSA Key Exchange and Erlang technology. The both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you won’t even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
If remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwith efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile connections like UMTS. The bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB/sec of available bandwidth. But also with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
The program allows you to you work together with all of your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – and communication problems will be a thing of the past.
The app transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free working possible.
The app can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this doesn’t mean that it cannot shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate’s new printer or installing that new CRM tool for the sales department is a walk in the park.
Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the quicker the remote PC responds to your input. Since internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
Free Edition: for the occasional private use.
Lite Edition: Offers all necessary features for small businesses.
Professional Edition: Ideal for mid-sized companies, it provides extended features for integration and administration.
Enterprise Edition: It has been tailored for the requirements of large corporations.
Changes in AnyDesk 5.0.5:
- Implemented a progress display for the installer.
- Updated polish translation.
- Updated the Welcome tab.
- The loopback (monitor) audio device could not be selected as an audio source after selecting a specific device once.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when going in or out of fullscreen mode in D3D render mode.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to image corruption when going in or out of fullscreen mode.
- Improved behaviour of fullscreen mode when the user switches to another application than AnyDesk and back to AnyDesk.
- Fixed a bug where the installer would crash when started twice.
- Under certain conditions, Drag&Drop was started when it was not supposed to start.
- This should not happen anymore.
- AnyDesk prevented the screensaver to engage when the Accept Window was open. This behaviour was changed so the screensaver is only prevented while an incoming session is active.
- Fixed a crash which could occur under rare conditions when using the whiteboard feature in Windows Server.
- Using the Address Book could cause AnyDesk to stop responding in rare situations.
- The Address Book now remembers the selected items during actions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Address Book to not update anymore when the option
- ‘Open Address Book on startup’ was enabled.
- Improved stability.
Homepage – https://anydesk.com
AnyDesk works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD.