AnyDesk is the world’s most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service.
All your home or office PC’s programs, files and settings are always immediately available, without the need for annoying network configuration. And your files remain where they belong: on your own PC.
AnyDesk is the fastest remote desktop software on the market. It allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.
The application was designed from the ground up to be ground breaking. At its core is DeskRT, a new video codec that is specifically designed for graphical user interfaces.
Remote computer control and maintenance using AnyDesk is as secure as online banking, thanks to TLS 1.2 encryption, 2048-bit RSA Key Exchange and Erlang technology. The both ends of the connection are cryptographically verified. That’s why AnyDesk is one leap ahead.
Forget about low reliability and tedious firewall configurations. Use your personal computer from anywhere and without any headaches. Whether for five minutes or five hours – you won’t even notice AnyDesk is there. Your personalized AnyDesk ID is the key to your desktop with all your applications, photos, documents and files. And your data stays where it belongs. On your hard drive, and nowhere else.
If remote desktop software is used over an internet connection, the highest possible bandwith efficiency is the deciding factor. This is especially true for mobile connections like UMTS. The bandwidth efficiency makes it possible to perform office tasks fluently from 100 kB/sec of available bandwidth. But also with lower bandwidths, AnyDesk still performs much better than the competition.
The program allows you to you work together with all of your favorite desktop applications. Features like a mouse cursor for every user will glue your team together, no matter what distance. Point your peers at what’s important – and communication problems will be a thing of the past.
The app transmits 60 frames per second over local networks and many internet connections. This is much more than any competing remote desktop application and makes on-screen movement as smooth as possible, as most PC displays also operate at 60 frames per second. AnyDesk makes jerk-free working possible.
The app can do so much more than just remote administration and remote support. But this doesn’t mean that it cannot shine here as well. Lag and low framerate can be such a nuisance. That’s why we chose to get rid of them. With AnyDesk, setting up a workmate’s new printer or installing that new CRM tool for the sales department is a walk in the park.
Latency at the lowest possible level is critical for working on a remote desktop. The lower the latency, the quicker the remote PC responds to your input. Since internet connections always impose a certain latency when transmitting data from one PC to the other, it is very important that AnyDesk adds as little as possible to the bill. In local networks, AnyDesk’s latency lies below 16 milliseconds and is no longer perceptible.
Free Edition: for the occasional private use.
Lite Edition: Offers all necessary features for small businesses.
Professional Edition: Ideal for mid-sized companies, it provides extended features for integration and administration.
Enterprise Edition: It has been tailored for the requirements of large corporations.
- Fixed issue that sometimes prevented direct connections
Changes in AnyDesk 6.3.2:
- Session comments did not work with license type Performance
- Fixed automatic detection of languages Ukrainian and Lithuanian
- The favorite button in the toolbar address field did not work
- Some trace output got lost in case no user was logged in
- Tagging multiple Address Book items failed in case some items already contained some of the tags used
- Updated translations for Portuguese (Brazil)
- Improved discoverability of Address Book pagination
- Changed default audio/video quality setting from balanced to best
- Improved trace output for the case of certificate validation failure
- Added option to remove a single Address Book item even if multiple items are selected
Changes in AnyDesk 6.3.1:
- Added the option to revert remote resolution after automatically adapting it to fit the local viewport. Support by both sides is required for this feature to be available.
- Fixed a common crash when requesting elevation
- Fixed a number of bugs related to address book pagination
- Fixed a crash in the recorded sessions player
- Fixed bug that reported deletion of local files to remote user in file transfer panel
- Increase security by requiring stronger passwords when setting it via command line
Changes in AnyDesk 6.3.0:
- Improved network stability and speed.
- Fixed column sort behavior of file fransfer view
- Fixed scrolling issue in chat view on Windows 10
- Improved localization for German, Czech, Portuguese and Portuguese (Brazil)
Changes in AnyDesk 6.2.3:
- Added global security setting to lock the remote account. If active the corresponding session setting will be ignored
- Fixed network detection
- Fixed image glitches occurring during sessions
- Could block remote input without input permissions granted
- Could lock the remote account without input permissions granted
- Updated translations for German, English and Italian
- Added Lithuanian translation.
Changes in AnyDesk 6.2.2:
- Fixed crash when opening installer
- Fixed crash when opening settings in in-only Custom Clients
Homepage – https://anydesk.com
AnyDesk works on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD.