VanDyke SecureFX lets you choose between SFTP or FTP over SSL (TLS) for secure transfers, or standard FTP for nonsecure transfers. It has an easy to use, Explorer-like interface with full support for drag-and-drop file transfers to and from the desktop and other applications.
At the same time, SecureFX provides you with the power to automate secure file transfers, synchronize local and remote files, and perform server-to-server transfers. This FXP client is a high-security file transfer application with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols.
VanDyke SecureFX includes a command-line utility for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH). It also supports “relentless” file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
VanDyke SecureFX Key Benefits:
- Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over SSL, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
- Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
- Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
- Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
- Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
- Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
- Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows and Linux only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization.
- Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
New in VanDyke SecureFX 8.5:
- Bookmark enhancements. A Bookmark Manager makes it easier for you to add, delete, and edit bookmarks as well as copy them from another session. The File menu and the file view context menu now show all bookmarks.
- Single application window. If SecureFX is already running and a new SecureFX session is launched from SecureCRT, from the system desktop, or from the command line, the new session will open in the existing SecureFX application window.
- SFXCL enhancements (Windows only). New parameters have been added for customizing output and to give you more options for automated file transfers.
Homepage – https://www.vandyke.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
- Ubuntu 19.x, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
Size: 27.9 MB