ScreenHunter 7 is an award-winning solution to all-in-one image capture, print, edit and video recording. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity.
Also with auto-scroll web pages, auto-capture, webcam and video screen capture. It captures what you see as an image even whilst recording.
It has an easy-to-use interface. All the features are visible in 4 easy-to-use tabs, so everyone from beginners to professionals can use ScreenHunter 7.
The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
The software supports full screen capture up to 6K for multiple monitors and records 4K videos for a single monitor. Supports frame rate up to 100 fps.
Using DirectX lets ScreenHunter 7 produce professional quality videos. It is a perfect tool for recording movies and courses online.
Moreover, the program captures and records windows covered by another window or even minimized windows. Optimal for automatic or scheduled captures and recording.
In addition, you can show your webcam anywhere at any given time, so you can integrate it into your recording the way you want.
ScreenHunter Pro 7 is the most advanced version with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With this tool, you can capture screen to image or PDF files, immediately see the benefits of numerous time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for a more interactive capture experience.
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1107 (July 26, 2020):
- Fixed PNG file format issues
- Stability improvements on 4K monitor recording
- Increased recording sound booster volumes
- New notification for easy capture:
- Improved to capture big cursors on different video cards
- Improved desktop toolbar showing on large screen resolutions
- New self-closing notification to improve & simplify the flow when capture/recording complete
- Improved & simplified option items
- Improved Image Editor memory management when zoomed to large sizes
- Fixed Image Editor bug when empty object is selected
- Fixed video filename renaming when ‘Ask me’ is selected
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1089 (June 14, 2020):
- Fixed cursor in full screen capture
- Fixed cursor being captured twice with fixed size capture
- Improved to save JPG, GIF files faster on high resolution 4K monitors
- Fixed emailing issues on latest Windows 10
- Improved to automatically stop recording when there is low disk space
- In delayed capture/recording, when the CaptureNow/RecordNow button is clicked, it shows the count-down timer too, the same as a hotkey is pressed. Click the button again to capture right away.
- Made the maximum recording screen size to 4096p.
- Made initial recording sound from speakers as default, not the mic and speakers together.
- Improved to capture and record large cursors (mouse pointers) on Windows 10 (2019 Update)
- Improved controls, font and buttons when scaled on 4K monitors
- You can also use CaptureNow to capture during recording
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1065 (Apr. 21, 2020):
- Improved Delayed capture and recording with a countdown timer, placed close to Desktop Toolbar
- You can now use a hotkey to capture during recording
- Improved visual (controls, font, buttons) when scaled on high resolution 4K monitors
- Fixed drag & drop image files to Image Editor issues
- Improved the crosshair for selection
- Fixed issues with locked aspect ratio when selecting an area
- Optional to run with Admin (default) or Non Admin account to start ScreenHunter 7 Pro
- Fixed hotkey issues that are not working on some apps on Windows 10 (for example: Task Manager)
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1047 (Feb. 08, 2020):
- Improved to support multiple monitor recording. You can now record 2nd monitor, all monitors and choose any part of multiple monitors to record (depending on the power of your PC)
- In Image Editor, improved copy & paste from other programs
- Improved CPU efficiency when editing images
- Fixed the Save Video tab sizing issue on monitors zoomed to 125%
- Improved the Caption Settings dialog
- Changed the default file location to a ScreenHunter folder on Desktop
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1035 (Dec. 06, 2019):
- Multiple monitor recording is supported. You can now record 2nd monitor, all monitors and choose any part of multiple monitors to record
- Saving PNG files from Image Editor is faster
- Fixed the Save Video tab size on monitors zoomed to 125%
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1029 (Aug. 28, 2019):
- Image Editor now supports transparent background with transparency editing tools. You can now load, change, such as resize, lasso, flood fill, crop and adding text objects, then save to transprent PNG files
- ScreenHunter Files, .SHF, can be used as watermarks
- Saved PNG files from Image Editor have a smaller file size
- Enhanced GIF files
- Multi-icon files can be loaded with transparent background
- Enhanced color picker with transparent color
- Updated the folder locator with a bigger window
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1025 (July 24, 2019):
- Improved Desktop Toolbar with a Toggle Auto Hide button. You can now move, dock to any side of your desktop, or keep it stay on all the time
- Fixed recroding blinking frames in the video in some odd coordinates
- Fixed the zoomed area hiding behind when using ScreenZoom
- Fixed operations when there is no webcam installed
- Fixed typos in tooltips
- Direct link to the online help file and step-by-step guide
- Simplified the Crop operation in Image Editor. It’s now single select and click
- Improved the window capture on Windows 10 that some extra space is removed
- Improved the captured cursor quality on high resolution monitors
- Cleaned up some garbage windows on the Specific Window list on the Capture Window Settings dialog
- Added Quit ScreenHunter to the menu
Homepage – https://wisdom-soft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 118 MB