ScreenHunter 7 is an award-winning solution to all-in-one image capture, print, edit and video recording. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity.
Also with auto-scroll web pages, auto-capture, webcam and video screen capture. It captures what you see as an image even whilst recording.
It has an easy-to-use interface. All the features are visible in 4 easy-to-use tabs, so everyone from beginners to professionals can use ScreenHunter 7.
The process is simple, the options are easy to manage, and the results are flawless. Powerful and intelligent, ScreenHunter has proven to be an incomparable helper of your business.
The software supports full screen capture up to 6K for multiple monitors and records 4K videos for a single monitor. Supports frame rate up to 100 fps.
Using DirectX lets ScreenHunter 7 produce professional quality videos. It is a perfect tool for recording movies and courses online.
Moreover, the program captures and records windows covered by another window or even minimized windows. Optimal for automatic or scheduled captures and recording.
In addition, you can show your webcam anywhere at any given time, so you can integrate it into your recording the way you want.
ScreenHunter Pro 7 is the most advanced version with all the necessary tools included for your screen capture needs. It’s the total capture solution to save you time and boost productivity. With this tool, you can capture screen to image or PDF files, immediately see the benefits of numerous time-saving features and deliver the highest quality screenshots. As well, it offers easy-to-use user interface and maximum flexibility for a more interactive capture experience.
Changes in ScreenHunter 7 Pro 7.0.1017 (June 11, 2019):
- Fixed operations when there is no webcam installed
- Fixed bugs and typos in tooltips
- Direct link to the online help file and step-by-step guide
- Improved Desktop Toolbar with a Toggle Auto Hide button. You can now move and make it stay on the screen all the time
- Simplified the Crop operation in Image Editor. It’s now single select and click
- Improved the window capture on Windows 10 that some extra space is removed
- Improved the captured cursor quality on high resolution monitors
- Cleaned up some garbage windows on the Specific Window list on the Capture Window Settings dialog
- Added Quit ScreenHunter to the menu
Homepage – http://wisdom-soft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 113 MB