FreeVimager is a Free and Fast Image Viewer and Editor for Windows. It allows you to modify pictures in an easy and simple way.
There are many tools around doing that, but the aim of this Freeware is to be a small and handy tool doing what it says and running also as a standalone exe file (installer not necessary).
FreeVimage supports a wide range of formats such as JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF (multi-page), PNG, PCX and EMF. Also it supports EXIF, IPTC and XMP. Moreover, FreeVimage can save image as PDF file.
The application also allows to adjust contrast, brightness, sharpen, size, focus, etc. Furthermore, you will be able to remove the red eye effect and check EXIF information.
Finally, with FreeVimager you’ll be able to create slideshows and presentations just selecting them and clicking a button.
- Supported from Windows XP SP3 up to Windows 10
- The program is freeware and available in the following languages: English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Russian and Vietnamese
- Touch screen gestures support for zoom in/out and for next/previous picture
- View image location in Google Map
- View and Edit picture files of type: jpeg, bmp, gif, tiff (multi-page), png, pcx and emf
- Save As Pdf command
- Jpeg lossless rotate and crop
- Full-screen multi-monitor support: switch form one monitor to another through context menu or TAB key
- The executable only version stores the settings to a INI file in the same directory
- Unicode support: Open, Edit, Batch Process or Batch Rename your files named in Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese…
- All metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, ICC, …) are kept when editing and saving images
- EXIF date / time adjustment in batch mode (it’s a lossless adjustment)
- IPTC and XMP single file / batch editing support for jpeg and tiff files (it’s a lossless edit)
- Batch Processing
- Print Preview with image positioning by dragging
- Size optimized Email sending of images
- Well known editing features like: rotate, crop, resize, brightness, contrast, sharpen, …
- Live configurable Red Eye removal tool
- Live Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram under Brightness, Contrast, …
- Twain Scan multiple pages to tiff and pdf (possibility to Email directly)
Changes in FreeVimager 7.5.0 (October 18, 2017):
- Better brightness, contrast, saturation and hue adjustment (the Ansel Adams Zone System Histogram has been removed because of incompatibility)
- Tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Dropped Windows XP and Windows 2003 support (ReactOS support has also been dropped because it only implements the Windows 2003 API)
Homepage – https://www.contaware.com/freevimager.html
Size: 1.71 MB