Toolwiz Time Freeze is a must have for anyone who doesn’t want to make any unwanted changes to the system. No matter what changes are made, no matter what happens, a simple restart will return things to the way they were.
Nothing bad can happen to your PC while Toolwiz Time Freeze is up and running. Modifications made to the settings will be undone, files downloaded from the web will be removed, and other unwanted changes will all be undone when you restart your PC.
It puts everything on ice so that no unwanted changes can be performed on your PC. You can enter the freeze mode with a simple click and quit the freeze mode with a simple restart or shut down. Just one click to put your Windows system in a sandbox, no need reboot.
Toolwiz Time Freeze can protect your PC from any undesired changes and malicious threats, dangerous plugins. It allows you to try and test any new software in your system. All the changes will be discarded when your system is closed, except the one in the Exclusion List. Make your system solid, you will always use a brand new PC every day.
Toolwiz Time Freeze Features:
- Implement of Virtualization. Create a virtual environment as a copy of the real system where allows an unmodified operating system with all of its installed software to run, keeping your actual system ‘frozen’ and away from unwanted changes and malicious threats. Nothing bad can happen to your PC while Toolwiz Time Freeze is up and running.
- Operating System Support. Run multiple operation systems (real and virtual systems) at the same time on the same PC without reboot and easily switch between them to optimize your PC resources and improve efficiency.
- Infrastructure Consolidation. Consolidate the management and utilization of your system’s resources to help you build a more flexible and responsive IT infrastructure.
- Restore and Recovery. No matter what changes are made, no matter what happens, a simple restart will return things to the way they were. Modifications made to the settings can be undone, files downloaded from the web can be removed, and other unwanted changes will all can be undone when you restart your PC.
Toolwiz Time Freeze is totaly freeware for everyone, you can use it at any place, for any purpose. No matter you are home users or commercial users.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Toolwiz Time Freeze 2017 184.108.40.20600:
- Fixed the folder exclusion issue.
- Updated the kernel engine and better support for SSD
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Updated the EULA, now the SDK is free all
Homepage – http://www.toolwiz.com
Size: 2.80 MB