Acronis True Image 2014 17.0.6688
Acronis True Image 2014 is an award winning Home and Home Office PC backup and disaster recovery solution. It provides complete system image backup and recovery of your home PC’s operating system, applications, settings and personal files.
You will able to protect your PC with Acronis True Image 2014 featuring local and available online backup. The software assures that all your important data, including photos, videos, music, documents and applications, are fully protected and can be recovered quickly in the event of any disaster. Use the intuitive graphical user interface to easily define where you’ll be backing up your PC and how often.
Acronis True Image 2014 lets you create copies of your hard drive with just a few quick steps while continuing to work. If you lose an important file or need to recover an earlier version of it, don’t worry: you can go back in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Acronis True Image 2014 introduces an important new feature: Image backup to Acronis Online Storage. With this new feature there is no need to worry about what data to protect or how to protect it. Just choose everything on your computer and have it stored safely and securely in the cloud – and available from any location.
If you don’t have an online storage subscription, Acronis will automatically activate a free 3-month, 250GB online storage trial for you. Use it for backing up your entire system, or just your favorite photos, videos, personal documents, and other digital content.
With the new feature providing image backup to the cloud and incremental recovery from the cloud you may rollback your system very quickly. Bare metal recovery is also possible. (Please be aware that bare-metal recovery will take longer compared to incremental recovery.)
Acronis True Image 2014 New features:
- Disk backup to Acronis Cloud. Back up your system or other partitions directly to the Cloud saving all data and partition structure.
- Bare metal system recovery from the Cloud. When your system becomes unbootable or you change your hard drive, you can recover your system from Acronis Cloud using Bootable media.
- Incremental recovery from the Cloud. When you recover a partition from the Cloud, data is recovered incrementally. It makes the operation very fast.
- File synchronization. It gives you a seamless way to have your latest data always available on all your devices – a PC, a laptop, a mobile phone or a tablet. Sync between PCs/laptops is supported with the default installation of Acronis True Image 2014. If you want to sync with your tablet or mobile phone, just install the app for Android-based or iOS-based devices, available via Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Acronis True Image 2014 Core features and technologies:
- Disk Imaging. Backup the entire system on the fly with our patented disk imaging technology. It ensures the recovery of your operating system and applications without reinstalling any software.
- Incremental and differential backups. Both capture changes only and save disk space with Acronis data compression.
- File Backup. Back up individual files, folders or file categories.
- Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. Boot and restore a system after a failure. Start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
- Acronis Secure Zone. Secure partition that allows you to store a disk backup on your system drive. Recover on the fly, wherever you are, even if your operating system has failed.
- Image Encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Protect your backup data by encrypting with industry standard security tools: 128, 192 and 256-bit encryption.
- Exclude files and folders. Back up only the data you want in order to save disk space.
- Clone Disk. Copy your entire Hard Drive and replace it with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications, saving hours of effort.
- One-Click Protection. Create a backup strategy of the system and implement it with just one click.
- Acronis Nonstop Backup. Automatically creates incremental backups allowing users to roll back their system, files and folders to any point in time.
- Set and Forget. Configure just once and Acronis software performs the backups automatically from that point on.
- Smart Scheduling. Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time, when the user is idle, on user logon/logout, on system startup/shutdown, or in coordination with other events.
- Live Backups. Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience
- Virtual Hard Disk Support. Convert Acronis’ backup images (.tib) into virtual hard disk files (.vhd) and vice versa, providing compatibility for Microsoft Windows 7 backup.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Acronis True Image 2014 User Guide [PDF]:
Size: 269 MB