Recover My Files data recovery will easily recover deleted files emptied from the Recycle Bin, files lost due to the format or re-install of a hard drive.
The program also will recover the files removed by a virus infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure.
Recover My Files is fast and easy. No technical or data recovery software skills are required to recover the deleted or lost files.
It has full options to search Windows temporary folders and can even locate and recover files that have never been saved!
Use Recover My Files to perform hard drive data recovery, or if you are trying to unformat and recover data from floppy disk, zip drive, smart media, compact flash or other removable media.
Safe, secure and reliable. Designed specifically to allow home and business users to quickly and simply recover data. Simple to use, with a full file preview window for recovered files.
Try Recover My Files free and see your deleted files!
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk, iPod and other media
- Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Get back files after a partitioning error
- Get data back from RAW hard drives
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email.
- Recover NTFS, FAT (12/16/32), exFAT, HFS, HFS+
With a deleted file the data content of the file is rarely destroyed. Even if Windows file reference information has been destroyed, Recover My Files scans the data at a low level to locate “Lost Files” by their internal file structure. This allows to recover deleted files that other data recovery software can never know exist.
Recover My Files will recover:
- Deleted or lost files
- Formatted Disks
- RAW Disks
- Missing Drive Letters
- Windows Re-installs or Windows system restores
This software is the perfect recovery tool for: Hard drives, USB drives, External storage units, Digital camera storage media, CDs and DVDs.
Compatible with Windows 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 and works with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS and HFS+ (MAC) file-systems.
Homepage – http://www.getdata.com
Size: 105 MB