Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 Free Edition is an easy-to-use tool for reliable backup of an entire computer, individual volumes or files. It is the backup solution with professional functions! Create backups of individual files, partitions or the entire Windows system in seconds!
This Paragon software helps to get consistent point-in-time copies of your PC. That can include Operating System, running applications, user settings and all data what you want. Three predefined backup strategies simplify setup of regular backup routines.
Full backup images followed by incremental updates of changed data since the last backup strengthened by data retention keep your data precisely up to date with minimal effort and backup storage footprint. Backup data is allowed to store on a local or external device or a network share.
Several restore options are available for you to rule out an emergency situation as quickly as possible. From fast retrieval of specific files from a backup image, to complete restore of your computer to an earlier state without losing data, reinstalling and reconfiguring your programs.
Features of Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 Free:
Save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures. It is ideal for making a backup image of an entire hard disk (including GPT-discs) or system partitions to guarantee the operating system’s working capability.
Backup to a sector image to only archive changes since the last full sector-based image, thus considerably saving the backup storage space. To restore this kind of backup you will require a full image and one of its differentials.
The most memory saving approach! Unlike differentials, it may not only contain data changed since the time of creating a full sector-based archive, but one of its increments as well.
Choose from our pre-defined strategies and automate PC-backups with just a few clicks. There is no easer way to completely protect your System, single partitions or particular files.
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need from the previously created backup image
- Restore with Shrink to restore a backup amount of actual data of the image
- Create bootable USB Flash drive, CD or DVD to recover your PC on demand
- Restore entire hard disks, separate partitions, or certain files and folders from pVHD (available under Windows and Linux)
- Restore contents of a 512-byte hard disk to a 4K hard disk with no additional actions
You can create a full-fledged Windows based recovery environment and store it on a bootable media (such as CD or USB thumb drive). The recovery medium will allow you to startup your computer for maintenance or recovery purposes. Even when the OS is corrupted or cannot be used.
With the Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 free recovery environment you can for example recover your Windows, fix boot problems or restore a backup image.
Homepage – https://www.paragon-software.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported Computer Bus Interfaces
- Parallel ATA
- External SATA
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- IEEE 1394
- All types of RAIDs (hardware and software)
- PC or PCMCIA Card (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association)
- Storage Spaces Support
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- Non-512B sector size drives
- SSD and HDD
- Any common optical disk device
Supported File Systems
- Ext2 and newer
- ReiserFS 3
- Linux Swap
- HPFS (Only view. All other operations in 1:1 mode)
- Apple HFS+
- B-tree FS (Btrfs)
- Extents FS (XFS)
- Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 1000 Mhz processor clock speed
- 1 GB+ RAM
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Hard Disk Drive with 250 MB of available space
- SVGA video adapter and monitor
- Opened ports in Firewall: inbound and outbound 80, 443
- WinPE based Recovery CD
- Network card to send/retrieve data to/from a network computer (internet connection)
- Recordable CD/DVD drive to burn data to compact discs
- External USB hard drive to store data
Size: 139 MB