O&O DiskImage helps to create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. This product has all standard and professional functions safely and easily to avoid losing important data!
O&O DiskImage lets you backup an entire computer or individual drives and files whenever you want. Even while the computer’s being used.
Never again will you have to worry about lost data. The backups you make can be restored with just a few clicks. Even if Windows is unable to start!
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine. For examlpe, if you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
This O&O software combines features for both the home user and the IT expert in one single product. A whole range of default and user-defined options lets you create the backup scenario that suits you best. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Features:
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
O&O DiskImage offers two alternatives to choose from when imaging data: a complete image or an incremental image. The complete image provides yet more flexibility with the offer of either a forensic image of the storage medium or an image of the used sectors only. With every image, including incremental images or split images, every piece of information in every image file is saved. This avoids a situation where images may be missed, whilst also maintaining a structural consistency throughout.
O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately, and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on current installed Windows system and which contains all standard drivers.
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 14:
NEW: DiskImageTo Go! With DiskImage To Go you can now create your rescue boot medium with an image of your drive or PC included. This means that when anything goes wrong or you need to transfer your system to new hardware, you can restore your previous drive or system setup with just one button.
NEW: Support for VHDX (Virtual Hard Disk Format) to further enhance the options for virtual environments! The main advantage of VHDX is its increased storage capacity of 64 TB (terabytes), instead of VHD’s standard storage limit of 2 TB. Another advantage of VHDX is the file corruption protection.
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Size: 45.0 MB
Contains DiskImage 14 Pro, Defrag 22 Pro, SafeErase 14 Pro and O&O AutoBackup 6 Pro