O&O DiskImage helps to create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. This product has all standard and professional functions safely and easily to avoid losing important data!
O&O DiskImage lets you backup an entire computer or individual drives and files whenever you want. Even while the computer’s being used.
78% OFF (until August 1, 2021) Coupon Code: CHAMPIONSHIP21
Never again will you have to worry about lost data. The backups you make can be restored with just a few clicks. Even if Windows is unable to start!
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine. For examlpe, if you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
This O&O software combines features for both the home user and the IT expert in one single product. A whole range of default and user-defined options lets you create the backup scenario that suits you best. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage 16 Professional Features:
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
O&O DiskImage offers two alternatives to choose from when imaging data: a complete image or an incremental image. The complete image provides yet more flexibility with the offer of either a forensic image of the storage medium or an image of the used sectors only. With every image, including incremental images or split images, every piece of information in every image file is saved. This avoids a situation where images may be missed, whilst also maintaining a structural consistency throughout.
O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately, and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on current installed Windows system and which contains all standard drivers.
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 16.5:
- ENHANCED: Various enhancements to the Engine and GUI.
- ENHANCED: Numeorus small bug fixes.
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 16:
- NEW: O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition! For the new version 16 of O&O DiskImage we have developed the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition. Normally with a backup or imaging program you need to create a boot medium (CD, USB) to boot up your system if something goes awry. This you have to either carry around or store somewhere safe in case disaster strikes. With the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition, you now have a rescue environment actually on your computer, and you can immediately “boot into it” to restore your system together with your latest image or backup when something goes wrong or gets lost.
- ENHANCED: Revised Boot Medium – Time zone and keyboard settings are adopted by the target system.
- ENHANCED: Extension of file-based recovery – Invalid / defective files can now be skipped.
- ENHANCED: Update of the SSL implementation.
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 15:
- NEW: Substructure completely rebuilt to enable fast and regular new feature sets. Speed of all base functions increased.
- ENHANCED: Support for VHDX (Virtual Hard Disk Format) to further enhance the options for virtual environments!
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 14:
NEW: DiskImageTo Go! With DiskImage To Go you can now create your rescue boot medium with an image of your drive or PC included. This means that when anything goes wrong or you need to transfer your system to new hardware, you can restore your previous drive or system setup with just one button.
NEW: Support for VHDX (Virtual Hard Disk Format) to further enhance the options for virtual environments! The main advantage of VHDX is its increased storage capacity of 64 TB (terabytes), instead of VHD’s standard storage limit of 2 TB. Another advantage of VHDX is the file corruption protection.
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Size: 52.1 MB