O&O BlueCon 16 is the disaster recovery software when a PC or server no longer starts. It provides a collection of strong tools for users, administrators, and service technicians consequently damaged Windows systems can be made operational again without any prior installation.
The Windows based user interface makes it so easy to use O&O BlueCon that less time is needed for training. O&O BlueCon is at an administrator’s side during the course of a daily routine as well as whenever disaster strikes.
This O&O software starts all programs directly from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick). And can so avoid the risk of data loss caused by overwriting data on the computer, which might be the case with a new installation.
O&O BlueCon is an administrator’s IT first aid kit for day to day use. Seamless integration of all components saves the user the time-consuming job of collecting individual programs.
O&O BlueCon 16 Benefits:
- Creation of a PXE Boot Medium direct from the Boot Assistant – NEW
- Can unlock and access Bitlocker drives – NEW
- Scripting over Windows 10 networks – NEW
- Restoring accidentally deleted data
- Backing up and restoring data
- Driver problems and service issues
- Secure deletion of data volumes
- Resetting passwords
- Partitioning hard disks
- Combat errors in the registry database
- Advanced error detection – EventViewer and CheckDisk
- Locating and removing data
- Downloading additional tools: Integrated web browser
- Support too for Hyper-V
- Supports Windows 7 SP1 to Windows Server 2019 (All Editions)
NEW: Integration into the Windows Recovery Environment
Version 16 is integrated into the Windows operating system so that it can be started from the Windows rescue environment, with all additional drivers included. There is no longer any need to have a CD or DVD to hand in order to access the system and all the tools within O&O BlueCon. O&O BlueCon 16 is therefore the complete toolbox for emergencies – ready to help at any time!
Start directly from bootable medium
All O&O BlueCon programs and features can be run directly from the O&O BlueCon bootable medium without any installation. Eeven if Windows is defective or no longer able to start. The integrated tools are extremely easy to use and require little time for learning how to use them.
NEW: Create a PXE Boot medium from BuildPE
In a Microsoft network environment, clients can start over a network – no DVD or USB stick is required. Using the PXE boot medium created within O&O BlueCon, customers can now boot a computer over their networks from a remote machine, rather than having to use a local medium such as a hard disk, CD, DVD or USB stick.
Embed drivers: O&O DriverLoader
One very special feature is the O&O DriverLoader which automatically recognizes all system components and loads the necessary drivers. If the driver for a particular hardware is missing, the user can quickly embed it into the running system so that he can then have complete access to this device.
Professional data restoration: O&O DiskRecovery
The new O&O DiskRecovery finds and reconstructs files that were accidentally deleted or lost as a result of software error. O&O DiskRecovery searches for lost data through every sector of the hard disk, memory card, or USB stick.
Easy hard disk management: O&O PartitionManager
O&O PartitionManager will let you create, delete, extend and shrink partitions. It will also allow you to change the size of a system partition and rearrange files to save space on them.
Access a computer without an administrator password
The O&O BlueCon UserManager gives you access to all registered users. You can change forgotten passwords in just a few clicks so that a user can quickly login with a new password.
Permanently delete data
The user-friendly O&O SafeErase Wizard helps you delete sensitive data and entire drives so securely. It prevents the data from ever being recovered again. Not even with specialized software. Thanks to the five different deletion methods, the software can overwrite data up to 35 times.
Backup data from defective Windows systems
Copy your data from defective systems onto external disks. You can access data on your system without having to overwrite it. The O&O BlueCon FileExplorer allows you to access all files and folders.
- Resolve problems with drivers and services
- Search for errors and check drives
- Resolve Windows errors and restore systems
- Manage users and reset forgotten passwords
- Secure data deletion before computer disposal or transfer
- Recover accidentally deleted files
- Search for, copy, and reposition data
- Reload driver even before program start
- Download additional tools: Integrated web browser
Two editions: Admin and Tech Editions.
- The Admin Edition is person-bound, i.e. administrator can apply license to all computers in the company.
- The Admin Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
- The Tech Edition allows the user to provide a data recovery service to clients. It allows a technician to work on any number of different computers.
- The Tech Edition Plus also contains O&O DiskImage for backing up and restoring data.
What’s New in O&O BlueCon 16:
- NEW: Integration into the Windows Recovery Environment
- NEW: Create a PXE Boot medium from BuildPE
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
- Workstations: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Server: Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019
Size: 351 MB