GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.0.5 Beta (August 5, 2019):
- Fixed Job Sync.
- Fixed Job Normalization.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.7 (August 23, 2019):
- Amazon Cloud Drive: GoodSync integration discontinued by Amazon, add notice.
- S3: Implement Oracle Cloud S3 storage: Use AWS4 for signatures, no ?location.
- SMB on Gs-Server + Impersonation: make drive letter work again, use only Batch login.
- Server License: allow MidServer and FileServer to be run/licenses on non-Server OSes.
- Gs-Server: Add sending os-comp-name in /disco and /server-check-auth requests.
- GUI: Fixed per-group job list not tracking/persisting job progress for non-grouped jobs.
- Job Options: Disable ‘Test Encryption’ and ‘Empty Sync Folder’ while Empty Sync Folder is running.
- Mediator: fixed some users could get rare error ‘SQL Error: server is too busy’.
- Mediator: ask for One Time Password again, after Device was removed from Gs Account.
- Mediator UI: Better showing of Devices: split off OS, OS Computer name, GS version.
- Mediator UI: Do not ask for CAPTCHA, if Device was already authorized by OTP.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 40.9 MB