GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.0.3 Beta (July 15, 2019):
- Added normalization after loading of new Accounts and Jobs.
- Fixed Job Import, it was not displaying newly imported jobs.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.1 (July 15, 2019):
- Server Account Normalization: Do not delete SMB accounts with credentials.
- Server Account Normalization: Convert gstp:// to gstps:// for all Jobs.
- Server Account Normalization: Fix gstore:// accounts, they need no Server in the key.
- Server Accounts: Get rid of old-style /file:// /smb:// mid-URL prefixes in GSTP URLs.
- Runner Service Setup: Use profile from assigned Windows User, do not pass it via command line.
- Runner Service Setup: Fixed updating GoodSync could change profile used by Runner Service.
- GsServer Service Setup: allow Limited Windows users to do it properly.
- Browse dialog: Fixed list of bookmarks in Account tab of GSTP browse dialog.
- GSTP Server: Fixed reporting of Impersonation errors, send them back to GS Client.
- S3: Wasabi: Better handling of location of Wasabi regions.
- Job List tab: Fixed adding a job was not placing it in correct order.
- Job Tree tab: fixed problems in Group and Job renaming.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 40.9 MB