GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.11.1 (2022-05-11):
- SMB FS: Added client for SMB v 3 protocol.
- SMB FS: Implement sym link and junction traversal in all operations.
- SMB FS: Fixed lookup problems on machines having multiple network interfaces.
- SMB FS: Added support for LLMNR (Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution, RFC4795).
- SMB FS: Allow non-standard server port number (not 445).
- SMB FS: Use timeout value from SMB Server Account, not the default 20 sec.
- SMB FS: Request signing is now disabled when logging in as anonymous user.
- Files via Browser: Present file listing as HTML table.
- Files via Browser: Show graphics file (.jpg .png .gif etc) thumbnails.
- Files via Browser: More consistent generation of Session Id.
- FTP + Proxy: Added handling of EPSV mode, as it now is a preferred mode.
- SFTP FS: Fixed ed25519 host key verification failure.
- SFTP FS: If server host key is different from cached host key, treat it as an error.
- SFTP FS: Switch to using sshhostkey.txt file, not registry, to keep SSH Host Keys in Windows.
- Edit Account dialog: Add ‘Last Modified’ read-only field, which shows Server account timestamp.
- gs-server: Fixed ComputerId not present when user changes Server Account HomeFolder in Web UI.
- MiniProgres Window: complete rewrite using tables, to make it consistent across platforms.
Changes in GoodSync 11.10.8 (2022-04-01):
- GsExplorer: Allow 2-sided file op destination to be account root.
- Browse/Explorer: Show [Decrypt Folder] button on address bar for ‘potentially encrypted’ folders.
- Encrypted FS: Show decryption error if small number of file/folder names fail to decrypt.
- Browse: Fixed rare crashes on Browse dialog close.
- SMB FS: Change official FS names to shorter ones: Net Shares (Sib-SMB), Net Shares (Win-SMB).
- Gs-Server License Check: do it under lock, or else License may briefly disappear.
- Ver 10: Browse Dlg: Do not attempt to turn top level smb:// account into per-server account.
- GoodSync ver 10 is now frozen and Ver 10.10.7 is the last in Ver 10 series.
Changes in GoodSync 11.10.7 (2022-03-29):
- OFC Incremental Analyze + Chained Jobs + new File in Folder: Fixed in this case new file did not propagate.
- Job File Counters in Analyze+Sync: Fixed file counters could be reset when Sync of Job starts in Analyze+Sync.
- Browse/Explorer: Show Decrypt Folder context menu command, if folder looks Encrypted by GoodSync.
- Browse/Explorer: When leaving Encrypted folder, re-position onto its Not-Decrypted version.
- Browse/Explorer: Scroll to wait indicator on expanding items.
- Browse/Explorer: Ask for password on SMB/AFP accounts with server, if existing password does not work.
- Browse/Explorer: Allow deletion of junk Server Accounts for file systems that cannot list servers.
- Google TeamDrive FS: Fixed Delete File may not work if we do not have enough permissions to do that.
- SMB-windows FS: Allow $ in URLs, as we can have something like smb://wsl$
- SMB-siber FS: Explicitly reject special servers WSL$, TSCLIENT and advise user to use SMB-windows.
- Gs-Server + Locks: Fixed locking of Sessions and Users to avoid rare deadlocks and crashes.
- Gs-Server License: When counting Users for max of 4, count only Non-Local users.
- Ver 10: Allow changing UserId in Server Account.
- Ver 10: Explorer: Open File: make it work for SMB-windows.
- GoodSync ver 10 is now frozen and Ver 10.10.7 is the last in Ver 10 series.
Changes in GoodSync 11.10.6 (2022-03-17):
- SMB-like file systems: Use only [email protected] accounts, get away from [email protected] Server Accounts.
- BrowseDlg/Explorer: Convert old server-less SMB-like accounts to new [email protected] accounts.
- BrowseDlg/Explorer: Fixed scrolling to slow navigation did not work.
- Explorer: If Program Options -> Request Account Password is On, request Password on start.
- BrowseDlg/Explorer: Fixed some memory leaks.
- Explorer: Fixed error on Copy Links, if destination does not exist.
- Links + Elevation: Fixed Link Target contained ‘%20’ when created with Elevation.
- BrowseDlg/Explorer: Allow Files to have comments too, as Links to File show Target.
- Links: Added support for APPEXECLINK Reparse Points.
- gs-server + SMB letters: Lookup credentials in Account Manager for SMB letters too.
- SMB: Show ‘Windows Shares (Windows SMB Client)’ old style file system, used for TSclient and Linux.
- GUI: Right-side (per-group) Job List: Make column order persistent.
- Progress: fixed progress overflow that may happens in file systems such as MTP.
- Speed Limit + Conveyors: Do not use Conveyors when we have speed limit.
- Sib-TLS: Speed up loading of certificates into our OpenSSL layer.
- AllwaySync import: Implement account completion: retrieve missing data from online account.
- Mediator: Account Sync Changes: Make the list shorter and more readable.
- Mediator UI: Account Sync Reset: Added Jobs page that allow to reset encrypted stored Jobs.
Changes in GoodSync 11.10.5 (2022-03-01):
- Syncing with CheckSums: Log CheckSums when we are doing Verify CheckSum.
- File Systems: fixed memory leak in file system allocation by Analyze.
- GSTP client: Log correct Local IP addr of Client, when it changes.
- Gs-Server: fixed rare crashes on Disconnect and Session Cleanup.
- FTP + Proxy: Do not use HTTP proxy, use only Connect proxy.
- Proxy: Fixed Proxy Settings were not used in GoodSync Account Setup.
- FolderModTime: In 2-way sync, copy FolderModTime when GS creates folder.
- Logging: Fixed slowdown caused by frequent use of Elevation.
- Licensing: Store OsCompSerial in licensee too, as it is used in comparisons.
- Gs-Server: Improved computation of Client that come in, for licensing.
- Account Sync Changes: Show shorter and more concise List of Changes.
- Mediator Web UI: Password Reset: Allow it only for Verified Emails.
Size: 48.9 MB