GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.0.5 Beta (August 5, 2019):
- Fixed Job Sync.
- Fixed Job Normalization.
Changes in GoodSync 10.11.4 (March 25, 2020):
- Browse Dialog + Multi-Select: Fixed Filters were lost when Destination side was committed.
- Job Options: Fixed Job Side Folder Options were not saved in Job Options.
- Sync Tree + Filters: Fixed Sync Tree was not updated when Filters were changed from Context Menu.
- BackBlaze FS: Request new token if we get Error 401 during upload of file parts.
- Google Drive: Got higher Quota for GDrive API Queries, so ‘Rate Limit’ errors should disappear.
- GsRunner + Refresh Tokens: fixed new Refresh Token lost on transition of Job from GsRunner to GUI.
- GsFileSys: Log retries upon error in GsCopyFileSimple and other generic file functions.
- Progress: Fixed progress of Job going higher than 100% on renames and some errors.
- Sync Progress: Smooth it further, get rid of negative values, show ‘Computing Speed’ initially.
- Start Sync: Do not redraw Sync Tree, if we are already in Proposed Changes view.
- RDC over GSTP: Made it work via Forwarder.
Changes in GoodSync 10.11.2 (March 18, 2020):
- Analyze/Sync: Fixed final interaction between Worker and GUI thread was wrong, could cause crashes.
- Job Options: Fixed On Logoff option was not saved, so it was lost after GoodSync restart.
- sib-trace: Get rid of big output buffers on stack, it could cause stack overflow sometimes.
- Google Drive: Requested higher Quota for GDrive API Queries Per 100 sec.
Changes in GoodSync 10.11.1 (March 12, 2020):
- Fixed Users of ver 10 with no GS Account were not getting Trial.
- sib-socket: Fixed 2nd host of resolved IP name is lost, if the 1st host returns error.
- MS Graph: Fixed Group Perms and Region flag were not making it from Browse Dlg to Connect().
- MS Graph: Use both ‘mail’ and ‘userPrincipalName’ fields to get e-mail.
- Backblaze FS: Release Part Uploaded memory, if we got an error and are out of retries.
- GsRunner + GS GUI: Update Server Accounts in GUI if GsRunner changes them.
- Local FS via GSTP: Pass thru locked flag, so that we can get snaphots of locked files.
- Unattended Jobs + Progress: Fixed deadlock between RunState lock and JobProgress lock.
- Updated IT translation.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.26 (March 03, 2020):
- Progress of Unattended Jobs in Runner: make it smoother, reduce processor load.
- Progress of Analyze: Compute and show Analyze speed in Files+Folders (Items) per sec.
- Progress of Sync: Compute Elapsed Time, Current and Average speed on every timer tick.
- Progress of Sync: Fixed Elapsed Time was shown as zero at the end of Sync.
- Progress of Cleanup Recycled/History: allow Stop/Pause, show percent of completion.
- CC Runner: Submit /api/update-job-run at least every 5 min, even if % did not change.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.25 (February 24, 2020):
- Progress: fix reporting progress of Unattended job in in GsRunner service.
- Progress: fix reporting progress of CC Runner jobs.
- Progress: better reporting of History/Recycled cleanup.
- Fixed crashes related to progress reporting.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.24 (February 17, 2020):
- GSTP file system: if Client == Server then automatically use Local FS.
- Better locking for reporting Tree Items Changed, fixes rare crashes.
- Progress Sync Tree: it now ticks every second, sends fewer messages.
- Progress Analyze: show Total items, Files, Folder (total / excluded).
- Progress Sync: show current sync command on the left.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.23 (February 13, 2020):
- SMB FS: Fixed error: Error copying file: Wrong WinFS path(3).
- Progress: Made Job percent completion progress reporting more smooth.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.22 (February 12, 2020):
- Browse Dialog: Fixed non-path Filters were lost when Sync Folder was changed.
- Browse Dialog: Fixed if Enter is pressed in Folders tab, credentials are not picked up.
- Analyze Progress: Show messages from file systems such as ‘Initializing Cache’ of Google Drive.
- FTPS: Do session reuse, even if certs are not checked — fixes session reuse problems.
- SFTP: Fixed SFTP FS was crashing when writing out SSH diagnostic messages to stderr.
- AutoUpdate: If product matches but version does not match, still get URL for manual download.
- gsync command line: Added one time run options: /comp-cksums, /comp-bodies.
- gs-server: fixed several crashes.
- gs-server receiver: Fixed Cannot wakeup FS: Cannot open file on wakeup .. (error 32)
- gs-server receiver: Keep file system connected for 3 minute when socket disconnects.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.21 (February 05, 2020):
- Job Speed: optimimized speed computation and made it more precise.
- SyncTree StatusBar: update it more often, so that progress ticks every second.
- FTPS: Always ignore certs in data connection from PASV command, as it uses IP address.
- Fixed Job URL conversion did not work if %VAR% was present in URL.
- Command Line: Allow jobs without Server Account Manager, the ones that use /fN=URL
- Control Center Runner: command line processing: Add Unnamed bookmarks when needed.
- Explorer: CopyMove task: better progress reporting.
- Explorer: When pasting file/folder to its parent folder, add ‘ – Copy’ to its name.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.20 (January 24, 2020):
- Speed and Progress: Added Elapsed Time, better Current Speed computed for last minute.
- Fixed Speed Limit did not work on fast connections, do better speed measurement.
- ForceStop of Jobs: fixed some rare crashes.
- Sockets + IP v6: fixed socket leak when IP v6 connection drops.
- Ver 9 conversion and import: fixed bugs in migratino from older Jobs .tic and .tix.
- Browse Dlg: made conversion of GSTP for this computer to Local FS work again.
- GoodSync Account Setup: Mid Server and File Server: Revive not deleting existing users.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.19 (January 10, 2020):
- Fixed Analyzed + Sync command did not proceed to Sync, if Analyze-time errors were detected.
- Browse Dialog: fixed errors when Show Files is flipped several times.
- Job Scripts: fixed incorrect return code (must be 0) for Jobs with errors: prefix.
- GS-server: Pass platform from Client to Server, so that Server may adjust License based on Client platform.
- License Check and Change: Fixed spurious message about [digest auth].
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.18 (January 1, 2020):
- Browse Dlg + Multi-Select: Do not drop Filters and Sync Folder, when changing Show Files option.
- Browse Dlg: Fixed Multi folder selections were wrong if Sync folder is root folder of server with home folder.
- Browse Dlg + Server Accounts: Do not add new Account if Account with same data already exists.
- Browse Dlg + 2Go: Fixed conversion of folder path on %GSDISK% was producing incorrect URL.
- Switching Job Direction to Backup via Direction button: set Propagate Deletions to On.
- MS Graph (SharePoint/O365): Fix failure to upload and/or process empty files.
- Activation Via Browser for Enterprise: fixed problems in its operation.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.17 (December 23, 2019):
- Browse: Fixed URL breaks when we offer user to change from file://z/dir to smb://zont/dir.
- Icons: improved system icon processing in GS and Explorer.
- Browse Dlg: Allow to select Folder at the top of Server, it makes sense for FTP servers.
- Update Italian localization.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.16 (December 12, 2019):
- Server Accounts: allow changing of server URL and options not to change Account Key.
- Server Accounts: Added User Email, User Full Name to accounts.
- Browse Dialog: when user changes Server Account, ask her whether to update Account or create a new one.
- Browse Dialog: Make %VAR% parametric sync folder paths work properly in Browse dialog.
- Browse Dialog: Disable OK button, if User clicks on Server or Server Account.
- Browse Dialog: Make GSTP Direct Addressing work correctly with Server Accounts.
- Do not check SSL certs: On for gstore://, Off for gstps://, On for single-server file systems.
- New Job: Fixed New Job from Templates, it was not working.
- GoodSync + CC: Show Upload Accounts and Upload Jobs commands in regular GoodSync.
- gsync: Added commands to manage Server Accounts: /sa-create /sa-update /sa-rename /sa-delete /sa-list
- gsync: Added /dN=/server/folder to specify Server/Folder or Folder inside Server Account.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 42.7 MB