GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.0.5 Beta (August 5, 2019):
- Fixed Job Sync.
- Fixed Job Normalization.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.19 (January 10, 2020):
- Fixed Analyzed + Sync command did not proceed to Sync, if Analyze-time errors were detected.
- Browse Dialog: fixed errors when Show Files is flipped several times.
- Job Scripts: fixed incorrect return code (must be 0) for Jobs with errors: prefix.
- GS-server: Pass platform from Client to Server, so that Server may adjust License based on Client platform.
- License Check and Change: Fixed spurious message about [digest auth].
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.18 (January 1, 2020):
- Browse Dlg + Multi-Select: Do not drop Filters and Sync Folder, when changing Show Files option.
- Browse Dlg: Fixed Multi folder selections were wrong if Sync folder is root folder of server with home folder.
- Browse Dlg + Server Accounts: Do not add new Account if Account with same data already exists.
- Browse Dlg + 2Go: Fixed conversion of folder path on %GSDISK% was producing incorrect URL.
- Switching Job Direction to Backup via Direction button: set Propagate Deletions to On.
- MS Graph (SharePoint/O365): Fix failure to upload and/or process empty files.
- Activation Via Browser for Enterprise: fixed problems in its operation.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.17 (December 23, 2019):
- Browse: Fixed URL breaks when we offer user to change from file://z/dir to smb://zont/dir.
- Icons: improved system icon processing in GS and Explorer.
- Browse Dlg: Allow to select Folder at the top of Server, it makes sense for FTP servers.
- Update Italian localization.
Changes in GoodSync 10.10.16 (December 12, 2019):
- Server Accounts: allow changing of server URL and options not to change Account Key.
- Server Accounts: Added User Email, User Full Name to accounts.
- Browse Dialog: when user changes Server Account, ask her whether to update Account or create a new one.
- Browse Dialog: Make %VAR% parametric sync folder paths work properly in Browse dialog.
- Browse Dialog: Disable OK button, if User clicks on Server or Server Account.
- Browse Dialog: Make GSTP Direct Addressing work correctly with Server Accounts.
- Do not check SSL certs: On for gstore://, Off for gstps://, On for single-server file systems.
- New Job: Fixed New Job from Templates, it was not working.
- GoodSync + CC: Show Upload Accounts and Upload Jobs commands in regular GoodSync.
- gsync: Added commands to manage Server Accounts: /sa-create /sa-update /sa-rename /sa-delete /sa-list
- gsync: Added /dN=/server/folder to specify Server/Folder or Folder inside Server Account.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 42.3 MB