GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.9.0 (2021-10-21):
- GSTP file system that is on This Computer: Fixed file handles were sometimes not closed.
- SFTP FS: More fixes to CloseUpload() crashes.
- CC Runner: For non-server OSes CC-runner platform requests GS-V11 license for GS GUI, not BsnsClnt.
- sib-socket: Fixed rare crashes related to closing sockets when passing Session from one thread to another.
- GSTP client: Show detailed Reason sent by Gs-Server.
- sib-SSL: Do not load expired root CAs from built-in cert store and system CA stores.
- sib-SMB: multiple fixes in CIFS/SMB1 protocol negotiation.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.8 (2021-10-19):
- WinFileSys and UnixFileSys Close: Fixed closing sequence.
- SFTP: Fixed observed crashes in CloseDownload() and CloseUpload() on errors.
- CC Runner: Make it to be a separate Platform, requiring BsnsClnt or MidServe license for GUI.
- Windows: Detect and show Windows 11 in version info, GoodSync works OK on it.
- AutoUpdate: if Jobs are running, wait for 1 hour for them to finish, but not longer
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.8 (2021-10-17):
- GSTP client Progress: Fixed Progress reporting, esp for No Internet.
- CCrunner: If CCrunner is installed with GoodSync GUI, then AutoUpdate installs GS GUI, not CCrunner.
- GSTP conveyor: several fixes for restarting conveyor when connection is lost and restored.
- GSTP client + User Stop: Fixed User Stop was not releasing handles on GsServer side.
- Crash Reporter: Simplified and Fixed determination of Our-Module.
- GsExplorer: add Program Options menu item back.
- SibSmb: Fix SMB1/CIFS listing errors, etc.
- gsync command line: Fixed parsing of /uN with /kN.
- Add exclusion of Expired Root Cert DST Root CA X3, now with SHA-1 thumbprint.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.6 (2021-10-12):
- GSTP client: Fixed rebuilding Conveyor upon Reconnect to GsServer.
- GSTP client: Recover Connection and continue Job, if GsServer restarts.
- GS file systems: further progress reporting unification.
- Sib SMB file system: fixed a number of bugs in this new file system.
- Sib SMB file system: Disable Conveyor until credit management is done.
- Browse: Edit Account Dialog: Show error message in cases when connection test fails.
- Ver 10: Do not allow to Skip Account Setup.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.4 (2021-10-04):
- Backblaze: fixed expired certificate error: Remove expired DST Root CA.
- GsRunner: Removed excessive logging, log only errors and reconnect.
- gs-server: Add checks for File Descriptor indices, to prevent crashes.
- Explorer: Add support for mouse/kbd multiple selection and single-side/two-side operations on it.
- Browse/Explorer:e Edit account dialog: Show error message if connection test failed.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.3 (2021-09-29):
- SMB FS: New SMB (Windows Shares) file system added, to replace FS based on Windows SMB client.
- SMB FS: Added option to use New Sib-SMB FS or Windows-based SMB FS to Program Options.
- MS Graph FS: Preserve original file modification times on MoveFile.
- MS Graph FS: Fix site listing: Exclude bad results from search API.
- License Activation on Account Setup: fixed several smaller issues.
- License Activation: Add more diagnostic of why license was not activated (diff Platform, Expired).
- Crash Reporter: Do not report crash to us, if injected DLL that is likely to cause crashes is present.
- RFC/RDP tunnel: Improved diagnostic of port not present on remote end.
- RFC/RDP tunnel: Now available only in Ver 11, as it is coming out of Beta.
- UI: several fixed in Job List resizing of columns.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.2 (2021-09-03):
- GSTP Sharing: Get rid of ToFolderName — not shown in GUI, works for legacy shares only.
- GSTP Sharing: Now folders appear directly in Virtual Server shared to User.
- Browse Dialog: Allow to create folders directly in Servers, as there is no ToFolderName inside.
- TrayOnClose Warning: Show this warning only 3 times and then stop showing it On Close.
- PerComputer License + PerUser Account Setup: Do not Activate License after Ltd user Account Setup.
- GsFileSys: Add ListDirPaged() call to API, to allow for paged folder listings.
- GSTP: Implement ListDirPaged(), so that long folder listings do not block the connection.
- Google Drive and relatives: Upload: Reduce min size for Block Upload from 10 Mb to 5 Mb.
- Cleanup Progress: Improve progress reporting, esp Start and Stop.
- GsServer: Get rid of Sleep Mode, Rework File System Re-Connect to always allow it.
- GsClient + GsServer: Do Not return error on change of Unique ServerId, as server update does it.
- Quota for User Account Shares created via Advanced Web UI: Fixed it was not working.
- Disk Quota + Disk Full: Fixed When Quota produces Disk Full, user gets zero-size file.
Changes in GoodSync 11.8.1 (2021-08-20):
- Log Cleanup: Do it after Analyze too, not just after Sync.
- WinFS Disk Full: Improved reporting of Disk Full and FAT-32 overflow.
- Sys Tray: When GS hides to Sys Tray, report it to user via notification.
- Unattended Jobs: Fixed Term->OK transition resulted in TermErr message not going away.
- Unattended Job GUI: Fixed logging on Unattended Jobs in GUI log.
- On File Change: Increased default Wait from 9 sec to 20 sec.
- Google Photos FS: Fix item/album item paging.
- Explorer: Improved Popup menu.
- Explorer/Browse sorting: improve sorting algorithm, to be more like Windows Explorer.
- Startup/Shutdown sequence: fixed some rare crashes related to global destructors.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 44.5 MB