AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.7.1
AOMEI Onekey Recovery software offers the system backup and restore. Use it to create a factory partition and store system, or backup system to external hard disk to save space of local disk.
Hence, once you backup system successfully, it will generate shortcut-F11 or A. You can set one of them as shortcut to enter onekey recovery environment during computer startup.
For the computers with EFI/UEFI boot, you can enter into the program to restore your system by using Windows Boot Menu. Of course, OneKey allows to configure how to display the boot menu by options.
AOMEI Special Offer for This Week Only – up to 55% OFF
Your computer might fail to boot properly because of system damaged and shows a “Boot failure” or “Operating system not found” error. If you never have a system backup image, you have to waste your valuable time to reinstall system and all applications. In order to prevent these from happening, AOMEI OneKey Recovery comes into being.
Select an existing partition to allocate a required amount of free space for creating a recovery partition, where a system backup image is saved. For preventing backup images from being damaged, the recovery partition will be hidden by default.
Restore your computer to its factory settings or a previously backed up state. It is the best way to return things to normal when a disaster happens. Support restoring system to original location or other location.
Quick recover system
After backing up system, you can press a special keyboard button – F11 default or A key. When your computer starts up to enter into Windows PE environment, and then automatically launch AOMEI OneKey Recovery.
AOMEI OneKey Recovery offers encryption and compression function during backup. It can save your disk space, and protect your data from hacking.
- If you are using Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, or Windows Server 2012, there may be no need to download Windows AIK. You can directly make a Windows PE bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper.
- You must download Windows AIK if AOMEI Backupper pops up a prompt window, you are required.
- To create a WinPE (Windows Preinstallation Environment) bootable CD with AOMEI Backupper on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, you need to download Windows AIK.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.7.1:
- Fixed issue: Failed to backup Windows 11.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.7.0:
- Added schedule backup: create schedules to automatically protect system in daily, weekly and monthly.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.4:
- Add multiple new languages: German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Traditional Chinese and other languages.
- Fix some known issues.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.3:
- Improved the interface for better user experience.
Changes in AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.2:
- Fixed the issue: Changing shortcut key to “A” is available now after creating recovery environment on GPT disk.
Homepage – https://www.backup-utility.com/onekey-recovery.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all editions)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Home Server (WHS) 2011 and Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 (all editions)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (all editions)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (all editions)
Note: All editions of AOMEI OneKey Recovery support PC systems, and only Family Pack and Customization support Server systems.
Size: 27.3 MB