CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/ DVD/ BD/ HD-DVD/ Flash data recovery. It finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
CDRoller effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by “drag and drop” CD/DVD/BD writing software. Such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, DLA, B’s CLiP and others.
Also it retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards. Such as SmartMedia, Memory Stick, CompactFlash, xD Picture Card and other flash memory drives.
CDRoller also offers all-in-one toolset for DVD Video Recovery. It finds and recovers the lost DVD movies, converts VOB or VRO data into generic MPG files. Finally, it makes a new disc that can be played back in the most DVD players.
CDRoller Key Features:
- Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by “drag and drop” CD/DVD/BD writing software.
- Reads unfinalized (“open”, “left as-is”) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File.
- Includes a fault-tolerant UDF reader for all Windows operating systems.
- Retrieves the lost video and photos off unfinalized DVDs.
- Converts the recovered VOB or VRO video data into generic MPG files without loss of quality.
- Makes new DVD-video discs that can be played back in the most DVD players.
- Recovers M2TS video files on the mini discs that were not finalized by AVCHD camcorders.
- Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
- Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory cards.
- “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software. The “Burn” option is integrated into a common shell.
- Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
- Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode.
- Supports external hex editor for detailed analysis of disc contents at low level.
- Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows.
- Creates and uses an own image file to manage disc sectors.
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Tests disc readability.
- Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
- Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
Support of wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
- CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
- CD format CD-MRW (“Mt. Rainier” CD-RW),
- DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
- Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
- High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
- ISO 9660 file system, including so-called Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for long file names (Windows and Unix files names).
- Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
- FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
- FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 (for flash memory cards and drives).
Changes in CDRoller 11.40 (2019-01-09):
- This version introduces the new options of CDRoller: Create spare files and Repair file. These options are now located in the File menu of program window. Spare files contain error-correction data based on Reed-Solomon algorithm that can be used to verify your valuable files have not been damaged and fix them if necessary. For example, if you have a valuable file on the expensive high-capacity Blu-ray disc (BD-R Quadruple Layer or Ultra HD Blu-ray), even a small damaged area can make a large backup file non-functional. A possible solution is to create spare files while your backup is still readable, keep them in the safe place or write onto new CD or DVD using Burn option of CDRoller. Further, you can recover files with the help of Recover… and Repair file options, using spare files created before.
- Numerous improvements, bugfixes and workarounds added.
Homepage – https://www.cdroller.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 18.1 MB