Acronis True Image 2018 is a full-system image backup solution for your PC, Mac, mobile devices, and social network accounts.
It can back up your documents, photos, email, and selected partitions, and even the entire disk drive, including operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Acronis True Image 2018 is an integrated backup and recovery software that ensures the security of all of the information on your PC.
Backups allow you to recover your computer system should a disaster occur, such as losing data, accidentally deleting critical files or folders, or suffering a complete hard disk crash.
Online Backup allows you to store your files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Your data will be protected even if your computer is lost, stolen, or destroyed, and your data can be entirely recovered onto a new device, if needed.
– Now with Active Ransomware Protection Included!
Acronis True Image 2018 Key Features:
- Disk backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- File backup to a local storage and to Acronis Cloud
- Rescue bootable media
- Hard disk cloning
- Data archiving
- Family data protection
- File synchronization
- Security and privacy tools
- Full Disk-Image Backup. Back up your entire computer including your operating system, applications and data, not just files and folders to an external hard drive or NAS.
- Universal Restore. Restore backed up data including your operating system, application and all your data to your existing computer or an entirely separate piece of hardware, or restore specific data as needed.
Supported Mac OS: macOS Sierra 10.12, OS X El Capitan 10.11, OS X Yosemite 10.10
Supported Windows OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2018:
- New! Backup Statistics and Activity graphically represents content of a backup, provides statistics for backed-up file categories, such as documents, photos, videos, music, and others.
- Improved Media Builder to create WinPE media by using Windows Recovery Environment without downloading the additional component – Windows ADK or Windows AIK (up to 6 GB).
- New! Active Protection Dashboard monitors how many potentially risky processes have been flagged, and the number of files duplicated in cache to protect them from the risky processes.
- Improved Active Protection compatibility with Windows Defender and other third-party antivirus software.
- Improved Clone disk utility. By using the volume shadow copy service (VSS), Acronis True Image allows you to create a snapshot of the active partition and boot from the new disk.
- New! Conversion to Virtual Machine – Convert Acronis backup files to the Microsoft Virtual Hard Drive format to ensure the system will boot starting a virtual machine with Hyper-V. You can also mount a .vhd(x) file as a virtual hard drive.
- New! Faster file and system recovery with the enabled WAN optimization option that increases download speed from Acronis Cloud data centers.
- New! Faster Incremental Backup for disk and partition backups with Acronis Changed Block Tracker (CBT).
- New! Laptop power setting allows you to pause backup while working on battery to save the battery power.
Changes in Acronis True Image 2018 22.5.1 Build 12510:
- Backup to a DVD disk fails, if the ‘Validate backup when it is created’ option is activated.
- In bootable media environment disk restore from a backup split into several DVDs freezes at the ‘Recovering partition structure’ step.
- When adding the first part of a backup split into several DVDs, the error ‘Failed to add the backup to the backup list. The backup may be locked or corrupted.’ appears.
- Bootable media does not boot from a DVD if it was placed on this DVD during a backup with the ‘Place Acronis True Image on media’ option activated.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Size: 547 MB