ESET NOD32 Antivirus 11 provides essential defense against malware with the legendary ESET NOD32 engine at its core. It built on ESET’s trademark best mix of detection, speed and usability.
It oﬀers Gamer Mode for lightweight protection while gaming, and the latest edition brings a host of under-thehood improvements, including Ransomware Shield.
Explore the great online, securely protected by award-winning ESET NOD32 detection technology. It’s trusted by over 110 million users worldwide to detect and neutralize all types of digital threats, including viruses, ransomware, rootkits, worms and spyware.
It also protects against techniques that seek to evade detection, and blocks targeted attacks and exploits.
The Antiphishing feature protects you from illegitimate websites that try to access your sensitive information, such as usernames and passwords.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus 11 Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
- Anti-Phishing. Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe fles based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use. Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Device Control. Allows you to block storage media – CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel ports.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
- Ransomware Shield. Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.
Enjoy the full power of your computer
- Small System Footprint. Maintains high performance and extends the lifetime of hardware. Fits any type of system environment. Saves internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages
- Gamer Mode. ESET NOD32 Antivirus automatically switches to silent mode if any program is run in full-screen. System updates and notifcations are postponed to save resources for gaming, video, photos or presentations
- Portable Computer Support. Postpones all non-actionable pop-up windows, updates and system-hungry activities to preserve system resources so that you can focus on gaming or flms
Install and forget, or customize to meet your exact requirements
- One-Click Solution. Lets you view your protection status and access the most frequently used tools from all screens. Oﬀers comprehensive, one-click solutions to potential issues.
- Smooth Product. Upgrades Beneft from new protection technologies as soon as they become available, for a continuously high level of security.
- Settings for Advanced Users. Oﬀers in-depth security settings to ft your needs. Allows you to defne maximum scanning depth, scanning time, size of the scanned fles and archives, and much more
- ESET SysInspector. An advanced diagnostic tool that captures critical information from the system to troubleshoot a broad range of security and compatibility issues.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 11.0.159:
- Changed: The user no longer needs to deselect a check box during installation to install the product to a custom folder
- Changed: Updated LiveGrid status reporting so that yellow status is now not shown until a network connection is unavailable for 10 minutes
- Fixed: BSOD may occur during clean install with installed MS kb4073291 on Windows 10 RS3
- Fixed: The Update window does not refresh after downloading a 3rd party installer
- Fixed: Device Control does not activate
- Fixed: Exclusions are not accepted during the initial scan that is made after installing
- Fixed: The scrollbar does not display in the Update window
- Fixed: Banking and Payment Protection does not show “Protected by ESET” when using the latest Firefox browser
- Fixed: Various internal and localization bugs
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Size: 173 MB