ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides essential defense against malware with the legendary ESET NOD32 engine at its core. It built on ESET’s trademark best mix of detection, speed and usability.
Explore the great online, securely protected by award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus detection technology. It’s trusted by over 110 million users worldwide to detect and neutralize all types of digital threats, including viruses, ransomware, rootkits, worms and spyware. Also protects against techniques that seek to evade detection, and blocks targeted attacks and exploits.
The Antiphishing feature protects you from illegitimate websites that try to access your sensitive information, such as usernames and passwords.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
- Anti-Phishing. Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe fles based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use. Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Device Control. ESET NOD32 Antivirus allows you to block storage media – CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel ports.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
- Ransomware Shield. Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.
Enjoy the full power of your computer
- Small System Footprint. Maintains high performance and extends the lifetime of hardware. Fits any type of system environment. Saves internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages
- Gamer Mode. ESET NOD32 Antivirus automatically switches to silent mode if any program is run in full-screen. System updates and notifcations are postponed to save resources for gaming, video, photos or presentations
- Portable Computer Support. Postpones all non-actionable pop-up windows, updates and system-hungry activities to preserve system resources so that you can focus on gaming or flms
Install and forget, or customize to meet your exact requirements
- One-Click Solution. Lets you view your protection status and access the most frequently used tools from all screens. Oﬀers comprehensive, one-click solutions to potential issues.
- Smooth Product. Upgrades Beneft from new protection technologies as soon as they become available, for a continuously high level of security.
- Settings for Advanced Users. Oﬀers in-depth security settings to for your needs. Allows you to defne maximum scanning depth, scanning time, size of the scanned fles and archives, and much more.
- ESET SysInspector. An advanced diagnostic tool that captures critical information from the system to troubleshoot a broad range of security and compatibility issues.
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed: Crash which may occur with FW interactive mode
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed: BSOD which may occur during printing over network DWCA-3505
- Fixed: Map not displayed in Security report
- Fixed: GUI freeze which may occur during FW interactive mode
- Fixed: Crash which may have occurred in Device control
- Fixed: Issue when device has been slowed down during module update
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 126.96.36.199:
- Bug fixes and optimization
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 188.8.131.52:
- New: Added support for Upgrade Campaign
- New: Redesigned Help and support page
- Improved: 3rd party uninstall screen
- Small improvements:
- Threat encyclopedia moved to Detection description in product context menu
- Detection engine history moved to Installed components screen
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed: Webcam protection and device control
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 220.127.116.11:
- New: support for device association with myESET
- New: activation flows + new icons
- New: association / disassociation flows for anti-theft
- New: reworked application statuses (now they are send into myESET account once device is associated)
- New: communicate device disassociation and deactivation from myESET in product
- New: Banking and payment protection: Secure all browsers setting in GUI (setup > Security tools)
- New: Banking and payment protection: “Setting” in badge of secure browser (Secure all browsers) – opens GUI > Setup > Security tools
- New: Product updates changes:
– Program component update > setting changed to “Application feature updates” (Feature updates numbering: 14.2, 15, 15.1 ,…)
– Hotfixes are applied also for disabled “Application feature updates” (Hotfixes numbering: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124,..)
- Improved: changed “license leaked” communication to “license overused”
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: user experience to enable Secure All browsers from browser
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: Badge smaller frame size
- Improved communication if port 53535 is not allowed
- Improved: Usability: Read out notifications by screen readers, fixed and added lot of elements to be read out by screen readers
- Other improvements and bugfixing
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed: Minor bugs
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 188.8.131.52:
- Added: WMI Scanner
- Added: System Registry Scanner
- Improved: Product change feature (without OS restart)
- Improved: Highest product on license offered
- Improved: BPP “Secure all browsers” – enables user to run any browser in hardened mode by default
- Improved: Under the hood optimizations
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Supporetd Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates installed (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and a majority of RPM and DEB distributions
Size: 56.0 MB
If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.