ESET NOD32 Antivirus provides essential defense against malware with the legendary ESET NOD32 engine at its core. It built on ESET’s trademark best mix of detection, speed and usability.
Explore the great online, securely protected by award-winning ESET NOD32 detection technology. It’s trusted by over 110 million users worldwide to detect and neutralize all types of digital threats, including viruses, ransomware, rootkits, worms and spyware. Also protects against techniques that seek to evade detection, and blocks targeted attacks and exploits.
The Antiphishing feature protects you from illegitimate websites that try to access your sensitive information, such as usernames and passwords.
ESET NOD32 Antivirus Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
- Anti-Phishing. Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe fles based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use. Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Device Control. Allows you to block storage media – CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel ports.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
- Ransomware Shield. Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.
Enjoy the full power of your computer
- Small System Footprint. Maintains high performance and extends the lifetime of hardware. Fits any type of system environment. Saves internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages
- Gamer Mode. ESET NOD32 Antivirus automatically switches to silent mode if any program is run in full-screen. System updates and notifcations are postponed to save resources for gaming, video, photos or presentations
- Portable Computer Support. Postpones all non-actionable pop-up windows, updates and system-hungry activities to preserve system resources so that you can focus on gaming or flms
Install and forget, or customize to meet your exact requirements
- One-Click Solution. Lets you view your protection status and access the most frequently used tools from all screens. Oﬀers comprehensive, one-click solutions to potential issues.
- Smooth Product. Upgrades Beneft from new protection technologies as soon as they become available, for a continuously high level of security.
- Settings for Advanced Users. Oﬀers in-depth security settings to ft your needs. Allows you to defne maximum scanning depth, scanning time, size of the scanned fles and archives, and much more
- ESET SysInspector. An advanced diagnostic tool that captures critical information from the system to troubleshoot a broad range of security and compatibility issues.
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 126.96.36.199
- Added: License over-use blocking
- Added: Windows 10 H1-2020 compatible
- Added: Windows 10 H1 2021 support
- Added: Banking & Payment : Remote access application notification
- Improved: Banking & Payment : Re-director link quality
- Improved: Advanced setup accessible by screen-reader software
- Improved: Read out notifications by screen reader software
- Improved: Uninstaller feedback screen removed
- Improved: Installer refactoring
- Fixed: Banking & Payment : Scrambler improvements
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 188.8.131.52
- Fixed: Anti-Theft bug when user is able to create account without required check-mark
- Fixed: Issue when Anti-Theft phantom account is not migrated after upgrade
- Fixed: Scripts monitor problem “catchme not detected”
- Fixed: Internet connection issue in case of products with Lenovo Nerve Center installed
- Fixed: Localization bugs
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 184.108.40.206
- Improve Connected Home Monitor
- Extended Detection with HIPS
- Stronger Protection with Advanced Machine Learning
- The Lower Impact on System Resources
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 220.127.116.11
- Fixed: In case previously enabled, periodic scanning by Windows Defender is turned off after upgrade
- Fixed: GUI issues upon confirming ‘Date of Birth’ using keyboard
- Fixed: Various minor bugs and localization issues
Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: Registration to Windows Security Center failed after upgrade from version 12.x
- Fixed: Various minor bugs and localization issues
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Supporetd Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates installed (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and a majority of RPM and DEB distributions
Size: 50.2 MB
If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.