Kaspersky Small Office Security is the only IT security solution that’s specifically designed for smaller businesses. It combines Kaspersky’s award-winning anti-malware plus special technologies that protect more of the things that matter to you.
Kaspersky Small Office Security is the exclusive anti-malware for your PC’s, Macs and file servers, with cloud-based control console. It is an all-inclusive and safe software. It will ensure protection of the contents of a PC and network from intrusions from outside at real-time. Also it will provide security for your sensitive files and your tasks can be managed without any irrelevant risk.
Kaspersky Small Office Security defends laptops, desktops and servers against malware. It makes security as well as remote management simple. This software provides extra security for online bank operations and payments. It also protects Android devices via anti-theft.
Kaspersky Small Office Security will not allow any confident information to be leaked from your company or your customers, as well as it will make your business secure against phishing and any other network risks.
By combining real-time, cloud-assisted technologies plus powerful anti-malware technologies that run on your devices, Kaspersky Small Office Security defends your business against the very latest malware threats.
Award-winning anti-malware protects your:
- Windows-based desktop and laptop PCs
- Mac computers
- Windows-based file servers
- Android smartphones and tablets
Kaspersky Small Office Security is designed to be extremely easy to use. So managing your IT security isn’t a chore and you can spend more time on your core business activities:
- Enables centralized and remote management of your IT security
- Lets you control use of the Web, social networking and more
- Helps keep PCs ‘clean’ – with File Shredder and PC Cleaner
Remote access to systems and information is a vital part of everyday business. However, mobile malware attacks – and the loss or theft of phones that contain business data – can cause serious issues. That’s why
Kaspersky best-of-breed protection for Android phones and tablets:
- Defends against malware and cybercriminals
- Blocks unwanted calls and texts
- Protects confidential information on lost or stolen phones
‘Data leakage’ can cause financial losses and reputational damage. Especially if confidential customer information falls into the wrong hands. To protect valuable and sensitive information, Kaspersky Small Office Security:
- Encrypts data on PCs and file servers – to protect your data
- Backs up data – plus online backup – for data recovery
- Manages, securely stores and synchronizes all your passwords
Internet access is a vital part of everyday business. But Internet-based attacks can be a significant threat to business security. Kaspersky Lab’s latest Internet security safeguards your company information, computers and Mobiless:
- Protects against fraudulent websites trying to steal from you
- Warns you about suspicious files and dangerous website links
- Saves you time – by filtering out annoying spam messages
WHAT’S NEW IN KASPERSKY SMALL OFFICE SECURITY 6.0:
- Added notification from Web Anti-Virus regarding pages containing adware or legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data.
- There is now protection against infection while the operating system is being restarted.
- There is now the capability to navigate from the Licensing window to Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console to view information about the activation code.
- You can now add a new activation code if the license has expired.
- There is now a user-defined list of domains for which connections are not controlled by the application.
- Improved technology for counteracting the modification of user files by malware, particularly by encryptors.
- Diagnostics of application installation issues have been improved. Now, when there is a problem with application installation, the application saves the installation logs instead of deleting them.
- Application Self-Defense during upgrade to a new version has been improved. Now there is protection for not only the current version but also for the newly installed application prior to it being started for the first time.
- Improved speed for certain installation scenarios, the first startup, and the first update of the application.
- Improved notification that appears if you disable the System Watcher component. The message now contains a more detailed description of the consequences of disabling the component, especially regarding the resultant lack of protection against encryptors.
- The procedure for displaying notifications has been improved.
- The application now waits a longer amount of time before displaying a notification about outdated databases and application modules when the computer wakes from sleep mode.
- The Tools window has been improved. Application features are now categorized to help you find specific features.
- The PC Cleaner component has been improved:
- You can now complain about an application that misbehaves.
- You can now search for and remove browser extensions.
- The Application Manager component has been improved:
- A schedule of application and browser extension search has been added.
- It is now possible to exclude applications from analysis based on object category.
- The list of ignored applications has been moved to a separate window.
- The Software Updater component has been improved:
- It is now possible to run a scheduled search for application updates.
- The list of ignored applications has been moved to a separate window.
- The operation of the Safe Money component has been improved:
- It is now possible to open a specific site in Protected Browser by clicking the application icon in the notification area and on the taskbar.
- Feedback forms that let you rate the component performance and report to Technical Support have been improved.
- A notification about whether your computer supports hardware virtualization has been added. The status of hardware virtualization is also displayed in the component settings window.
- The Web Policy Management component has been improved:
- When the time zone changes, the computer, Internet and application usage time is zeroed out.
- Similar applications, for example, browsers from different vendors, are now controlled as one application.
- The operation of the Anti-Banner component has been improved. New Anti-Banner filters have been added. They let you specify which banners in particular should be blocked.
- The display of notifications has been improved. Notifications that are not critical for application performance are not displayed while you are using office applications, running an application in full-screen mode, watching a video or performing a video call.
- The Recommended settings window has been added. The application offers optimal operation settings during the installation process.
- It is now possible to scan scripts using Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows scanning scripts and other objects. The component can only detect a threat and notify about it, but it does not handle threats. The component is available in Microsoft Windows 10 or later.
- Scanning of encrypted connections has been improved. You can now choose actions for sites that returned scan errors and add such sites to exclusions.
- It is now possible to disable decryption of Extended Validation (EV) certificates.
- System Watcher has been added when installing the application on a file server. Previously, the System Watcher component was available only when installing on a personal computer.
Homepage – http://www.kaspersky.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate (SP 0 or later)
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro / Enterprise (SP 0 or later)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro / Enterprise (SP 0 and Windows 8.1 Update)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Enterprise / PRO (TH1, TH2, RS1, RS2, RS3, RS4, RS5)
Supported Windows file servers:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019
Size: 163 MB