Comodo AntiVirus 2020 leverages multiple technologies (including on demand and on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads and system memory.
Comodo Antivirus 2020 is the free way to rid your computer of viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, hackers, and other Internet threats. It takes security to the next level by introducing auto-sandboxing of untrusted files – totally isolating unknown threats in a virtual operating environment where they cannot do harm.
Comodo Antivirus 2020 even scans compressed .zip files, where viruses often hide. Proactive intelligent protection intercepts unknown threats. Also includes a mechanism for you to submit any files you think are suspicious to Comodo for analysis. Free automatic updates for the latest in antivirus coverage. It’s real protection at no cost.
Unique Comodo Antivirus 2020 Features:
- Detects, blocks, and destroys viruses
- Immediate feedback on suspicious files
- Protects with On Access scanning
- Schedule your scans
- Daily automatic updates
Comodo Antivirus Important Features:
- Default Deny Protection. Makes sure that only known PC-safe applications execute
- Prevention-based security. Stops viruses and malware before they access your computer … so it isn’t too late to stop them.
- Sandbox technology. The sandbox is a virtual operating environment for untrusted programs. It ensures viruses and other malicious software are completely isolated from the rest of your computer.
- Full strength, top notch virus detection and elimination. Our download offers free Antivirus protection that exceeds the protection offered by expensive security suites
- Quarantine system to isolate suspicious files. Possible viruses are kept executing to ensure that nothing “sneaky” gets through
- Personalized protection. Set virus scans to run on a schedule, when it’s convenient for you
- One-click scanning. Make sure your PC is clean with one simple button click
- Easy and user-friendly interface. Simply install and forget, while Antivirus continues to protect
- Real-time access to updated virus definitions. Get the most current protection possible against new viral strains
- Unique “slider” to easily change your current security level. Change the behavior of Antivirus to reflect your security preferences at any given time
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 18.104.22.16812:
- WSL 2 can not work when install CIS
- Solitaire can not run in sandbox
- System restore is restoring the registry issue
- cmdvirth can be stoped
- Support jumbo frames in fw
- Setting allow contained applications access to the clipboard does not work
- Fixed BSOD cased by cmderd on 32 bit OS
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 22.214.171.12462:
- CIS going to use reduced(light) database in default. Option added to updates section who wants to change database to regular one.
- Cloud backup
- File submission problems
- Ipv4 loopback filtering remove problem
- No welcome screen at startup
- File list export still saves when canceled
- Issue in switching configurations
- Display wrong scan priority
- Desktop shortcut doesn’t change after product upgraded to AV Advanced
- Translation of “Show Files” added
- Scan exclusions’ translation added
- Malwares detected by manual scan removed instead of quarantined
- Web filtering doesn’t accept valid string (e.g. “*.comodo.com/*”)
- Tray icon status problem
- A file will be trusted which blocked by Viruscope and unblocked by user.
- Product name is not updated in programs & features after activating new license key.
- GUI window rendering bug
- False unrecognized files after running “Autorun Analyzer” from KillSwitch
- Wrong activation of warranty log
- Option “Go to folder” not available for Firewall and Hips rules
- Unrecognized non-executables file is not displayed in File List when it is opened by widget
- Network zones ip copy&paste issue
- Microsoft Silverlight alert in Run Virtual Desktop
- “Ignore once” action in web filtering will be logged.
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 126.96.36.19936:
- Migrated virtually all HTTP URLs to HTTPs.
- Folder Protection
- Upgrade over install doesn’t work
- Https website filtering no longer works on Chrome 78
- Chrome crashes in Containment
- CIS creates error while unplugging USB
- Uninstallation & Installation failed
- Uninstallation of Comodo KillSwitch and Cleaning Essentials
- Freezes in Win10 build 1909/1903
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2019 188.8.131.5214:
- Preventing unsigned DLLs from loading into CIS processes
- Due to popular demand added the ability to delete vendor rated by Comodo from Vendor List.
- Added Czech language translations.
- Add ‘Windows Operating System’ application to ‘Windows System Applications’ file group.
- An alert is now shown that reboot is required if Clipboard Protection settings are changed.
What’s New in COMODO Internet Security 2019:
- Full Microsoft Redstone 5 Support.
- Long path and case sensitive filenames support.
- ELAM protection.
- Extended Containment Rule “Created By” criteria with “Rating” attribute.
- Extended sanbox rules with a vendor as a criteria.
- Extended Vendor List with User rating.
- “Heuristic Command-Line Analysis” and “Embedded Code Detection” for scanning and monitoring of auto-run entries.
- Powershell_ise analysis support.
- Option to automatically scan plugged-in devices.
- Simplified installation.
- First network zone detection is performed in background.
- Widget is hidden by default but can be changed with an install setting available through the Options button.
- Updated AV engine.
- Overall performance and stability improvements.
- WDSC integration performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed extended OS boot time in some cases.
- Fixed defect where full scan fails in some rare cases.
- Unrecognized file does not launch in Sandbox second time after first viruscope detection.
- Defect where ‘Cmdagent.exe’ consumes 40-50 % CPU constantly in some cases.
- Rules for Website Filtering can’t be added if all rules was deleted.
- Uninstall of CIS Premium is periodically failed.
- cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates in some rear cases.
- Defect where cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates after install CIS with Secure Shopping on XP.
- Sandboxed .bat scripts are displayed as cmd in active processes list.
- Containment resetting process takes a long time in some cases.
- Not able to play videos in Facebook inside sandboxed Opera.
- BSOD when playing Freeridesgames games
Homepage – https://www.antivirus.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 5.45 MB