Maxthon 188.8.131.520 (Chromium) – Final
Maxthon 7 is a state-of-the-art, multi-platform, first Bitcoin powered web browser. It regularly outperforms other top browsers and offers users a seamless browsing and sharing experience.
Maxthon is a new browser designed and developed by Maxthon USA Inc, which chooses Chromium as the new kernel. This Browser is a 20-year-old veteran browser. In early days of the Internet, it continued to innovate to improve the user experience and created a number of popular features, such as.
- Multi-tab – how many people still remember the fear of desktop being filled with web pages
- Gestures – create efficiency and comfort in the jamming of older mice with long tails
- Resource Sniffer – how many engineers are relying on this function to explore the way of website development in the early time
- Bookmarks sync- Bookmarks no longer need to be copied with a U disk
As time goes by, Maxthon browser has been making great progress. In past 20 years, there are five major versions and tens of thousands minor versions, paving the way for maxthon browser from the 1970s to the 2000s span several generations of user groups.
Collect knowledge from any webpage
You can take notes and synchronize them on different platform devices at any time with Maxnote. You can collect any information you want such as web addresses, pictures, and text into Maxnote while browsing the web. Maxnote has a powerful ordering feature and can created unlimited folders. Let you easily create your personal knowledge library.
Autofill login details and payment info
Passkeeper helps you save username and passwords for different sites. This allows the browser to fill in the login details automatically when you visit the site again. Your credit card payment information will be saved securely as well with your permission
The browser displays two pages in two columns.
Maxthon can display two web pages at the same time. Tabs can be dragged back and forth on both sides of the split screen. Both pages are in the active state. You can compare web pages side by side with the split screen function, or use a working area and a reference area at the same time.
Automatically discover web resources’ addresses
The resource sniffer can extract url of pictures, videos, music and other file types in the currently opened webpage. You can find and download the files as needed. The resource sniffer is only available in the desktop version.
Maxthon provides you two ways to snap screen. With “Snap screen”, you can selects the area you need to snap by a box selecting tool, you can press Ctrl+F1 to access the Snap Screen feature. With “Snap page”, you can save the whole web page as a picture.
Screen snap is only available in the desktop version.
- Notes manager
- Mouse gestures
- Custom UI
- Tab grouping
- Tab sleeping
- Split screen
- Resource sniffer
- Blockchain wallet
Maxthon has many powerful functions, outstanding performance, and values your privacy. Many built-in functions can greatly improve your work efficiency. Quick send can send web addresses and files between devices. Screenshot allows you to easily take snapshots of regions and pages. Maxnote allows you to manage the knowledge base anytime and anywhere.
Maxthon does not record and track your personal behavior so that your privacy truly belongs to you. In addition, Maxthon is specially designed for Web3, with a built-in blockchain wallet VBox, which facilitates cryptocurrency payment.
Maxthon supports importing bookmarks from other browsers. After exporting bookmarks from other browsers, you can find the import HTML bookmarks function in Settings > General.
As we all know, Chrome, Edge, and other browsers will record all your behavior, and analyze your browse history and search records for personalized recommendations or other scenarios. Although such records are anonymous, they are still an invasion of privacy.
Maxthon browser won’t do any of that. Your browsing and search records are saved locally and will not be uploaded to the server. However, if you log in to the Maxthon account, we will encrypt and sync your bookmarks, notes, passwords, form-filling information, and settings to the server for your convenience. We will not access or analyze this information, nor provide them to any third-party company.
Changes in Maxthon 184.108.40.2060:
- Added security module – Two-factor authentication
- Added 2FA authenticator support
- Replaced Passkeeper SMS 2FA to authenticator 2FA
- Maxnote: interface redesign
- Maxnote: Added dark mode interface adaptation
- Maxnote: Added a sharing page, summarizing all shared notes and URLs
- Maxnote: Added URL bookmark editing, allowing you to edit URLs like you would edit notes
- Added Search bar, can be on/off from appearance settings
- Added mouse hover activation for tabs, can be set in tab settings for on/off and hover time
- Added custom tab title in context menu of the tab
- Added browser window pinning feature (menu->tools), allowing the browser window to always be displayed on top of the desktop
- Added Set search scope for smart address bar
- Added Set custom shortcut keys for saving forms and auto-filling forms
- Added Set custom shortcut keys for window pinning
- New tab page optimization
- Updated multi-language support
- Fixed known bugs and crashes
Changes in Maxthon 220.127.116.110:
- Brand new theme for version 7
- Improved theme of build-in pages
- Brand new theme for QA page
- Improved tab dragging UX
- Feature management
- Chrome data import
- Optimised maxnote performance
- Fixed some bugs and crashes
Homepage – https://www.maxthon.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 93.0 MB