Adobe Flash Builder 4.7
Adobe Flash Builder software (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) is an Eclipse based development tool for rapidly building expressive mobile, web, and desktop applications using ActionScript and the open source Flex framework.
The Adobe Flash Builder software is designed to help software developers rapidly develop cross-platform rich Internet applications (RIAs) and content using the open source Flex framework.
It includes support for intelligent coding, debugging, and visual design and features powerful testing tools that speed up development and lead to higher performing applications.
Use Flash Builder to build mobile Flex or ActionScript applications for leading mobile platforms using a common codebase. Accelerate coding using powerful, improved intelligent code editing.
Speed up development by working in parallel with designers using Adobe Flash Catalyst software. Work with large projects more efficiently to speed up development. Get the latest platform support in Adobe Flash Builder. Lay out and customize expressive user interface behaviors and controls. Optimize application performance and troubleshoot bottlenecks. Speed up development using Flash Builder with Zend Studio software thanks to integrated Flex/PHP tooling.
Adobe Flash Builder Features:
- Rich expressive experiences. Create more intuitive, engaging applications to help people understand and use data to support key business activities, leading to increased levels of productivity and effectiveness.
- Mobile apps for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry Tablet OS. Benefit from new support for mobile application development and testing, enabling the use of a common codebase to build apps for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry Tablet OS while sharing code from web applications.
- More productivity, more power. Accelerate coding and testing of Flex and ActionScript projects using extensive new and improved tooling features.
- New integrated PHP tooling support. Benefit from an optimized Flex/PHP development experience using the integrated copy of Zend Studio software included in Flash Builder for PHP.
- Mobile app development for multiple platforms. Build standalone Flex/ActionScript applications for one or more mobile platforms (Android, BlackBerry, or iOS). Design and Code views support mobile development using mobile-ready components.
- Previewing and debugging of mobile applications. Test mobile applications on the desktop using a mobile Adobe AIR runtime emulator, or test on locally connected mobile devices using a one-click process to package, deploy, and launch.
- Mobile application packaging and signing. Deploy, package, and sign required resources as platform-specific installer files for upload to a mobile application distribution site or store.
- Code generation. Use QuickAssist/Fix to rename and manipulate variables, generate getters/setters and event handlers, organize imports, and more. Use the override/implements feature to define methods from a superclass or interface.
- Invalid reference live highlighting. See references to invalid variables, methods, classes, and interfaces as you are typing in the code editor, and then use the Quick Assist/Fix features to generate stub code.
- Code templates. Use over 100 new best-practice code templates (aka snippets) for ActionScript, MXML, and CSS. Review and insert templates using code assist. Create custom templates and import or export them for sharing within teams.
- Bidirectional designer/developer workflow. Take advantage of new support in Adobe Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst that enables designers to open, make changes to, and save Flex projects that were either created or previously edited in Flash Builder.
What’s New in Adobe Flash Builder 4.7:
- Support for Apache Flex SDK. Flash Builder 4.7 supports Apache Flex SDK. Get Apache Flex SDKs for use in Flash Builder.
- New compiler support for ActionScript projects. Flash Builder 4.7 supports the new compiler for Action Script projects. Your compile times should improve with the new compiler.
- Support for creating ActionScript workers. Flash Builder 4.7 support the ability to create and debug ActionScript workers. Now you could write code that parallels your concurrent tasks.
- Apple iOS on-device (USB) and simulator testing and debugging support. Test and debug your application on Apple iOS devices through USB or on the iOS simulator; all from the Flash builder IDE.
- Configuring multiple build targets for multi-screen projects. Configure and persist multiple build targets for each of your target platforms.
- Support for customizing ADT and ADL. Customize parameters for debugging and packaging for ADT and ADL.
- Enhanced Developer Productivity Feature – Organize Imports. Manage, add and consolidate imports in your project.
- Enhanced Developer Productivity Features – Quick Assists
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/flash-builder.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703
- macOS X version 10.12 (64 bit) or version 10.13 (64 bit)
Size: 1012 MB