Zoner Photo Studio X Build 19.2303.2.440
Zoner Photo Studio is a complete toolbox for managing and processing digital photos. It will help you take control of your photos Acquire pictures from your camera, organize your archive, and edit and share your photos – it’s never been easier!
Zoner Photo Studio is useful for beginners, advanced users, and experienced photographers. You can select one out of four different variants. The program is made for every user of digital cameras, scanners, and mobile devices.
It contains everything you need for quality digital photo processing from start to finish: tools for downloading to your computer, for automatic and manual editing and defect correction in pictures, for easy photo management, and for sharing and publishing photos.
This software also provides effects from fun (e.g. oil painting and posterization) to highly professional (e.g. framing and text-in-image).
- Just connect your camera, and Zoner Photo Studio handles the rest. Your imported photos are automatically sorted, and you can also rename them and back them up.
- Keep your photos organized, no matter whether you’ve got 100, 1,000, or 100,000. Add colored labels, rate photos, and give them map locations.
- Add color to your photos or brighten them effortlessly. The new Develop module lets you enhance photos non-destructively – your full-quality original is always at hand.
- Edit your photos, right to the last pixel. Zoner Photo Studio is your friend for collages, portrait retouching, adjusting objects’ colors, and making beautiful panoramas. Its advanced photo editor will help with all this and more.
Zoner Photo Studio X Highlights:
- Optimized and faster RAW module
- Catalog, advanced picture management and archival
- Multi-exposures help you to do the “impossible”
- Transparency support
- Healing Brush and Selection Brush tool
- Direct upload to Facebook, Flickr, and Picassa Web Albums
- 64-bit program version
- A wide array of edits and effects for photo enthusiasts
- HDR, panoramas, 3D photo maker
- Convenient, time saving batch operations
- Support for GPS map data
- Easy and direct web publishing
- Templates for calendars, contact lists, and more
Take control of your digital photos. Acquiring photos from your camera, your scanner, and even your screen has never been easier. Have fun organizing and browsing through your digital memories. With Zoner Photo Studio, you’ll be editing and personalizing your photos with special effects and even advanced functions like HDR processing. Wow your family and friends with 3D photos and impressive panoramas! Process RAW files conveniently and easily with an interface designed specially for photo enthusiasts.
Whether you are sharing pictures with your family and friends or publishing to a web gallery, Zoner Photo Studio has the tools for you. Many options are available to help you organize and store your photos on external drives, DVDs, and other media. You’ll benefit from full support for SSE and MMX processor technologies and powerful multi-core processors. 48-bit color depth ensures you get the highest photo quality, and the color management support is outstanding!
Changes in Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2303.2.440:
- Complete overview of the new features: The 2023 Spring Update
Changes in Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2209.2.437:
- Manager – fixed video playback issue
Changes in Zoner Photo Studio X 19.2209.2.434:
- Manager – fixed issue with previewing files from Google Drive
- Manager – Synchronize Folders – fixed issue showing files on OneDrive
- Manager – Batch EXIF Editing – fixed the problem of the program freezing when inserting texts in some languages
- RAW – fixed problem loading some files from Canon 5D Mark III and Nikon D7200
- RAW – added support for loading RAW files from Canon 1D X Mark III, 2000D, 250D, 850D, M200, M5, M50 Mark II and M6 Mark II
What’s New in Zoner Photo Studio X:
A New Editor with Layers and the *.ZPS Format
Layers simplify work with complex photo edits, text, and collages. They let you experiment with your pictures much more than ever before. In connection with layers, Zoner Photo Studio X introduces its own format, *.ZPS, where you can safely save photos with layers and come back to them later.
Order Prints ∓ Photo Products from Your Images
In the new Create module, you can turn your photos into photo books, calendars, or canvas prints, and order the production and delivery straight to your home from right inside the program. The Create module also provides tools for creating collages and setting up print jobs for home printing. As well as a new home for a popular feature added last year: video presentations (including timelapse videos) from your own photos.
Enhanced Develop Module for Non-Destructive Edits
The Develop module, home to the program’s non-destructive editing tools, has seen new enhancements as well. You’ll need less time in the Editor for basic photo edits, so keeping your photo quality untouched is now simpler than ever. Develop also now supports exposure editing with the Dehaze slider, which suppresses haziness caused by fog or smoke. Use Develop’s entirely new Gradient Filter for targeted non-destructive exposure editing. You can also use a variety of filters non-destructively on your photos to adjust their colors, exposure, saturation, and more. Use Develop’s new advanced Perspective tool to straighten perspective problems in e.g. architectural photos.
Browsing by Location in the Manager
If you just need to sort and organize your photos, don’t worry – ZPS X nicely addresses your needs too. Thanks to the Catalog you’ll more easily find your photos no matter what folders they’re in. Browse them by when they were taken, by keywords and now even by their shot locations. ZPS can automatically sort pictures by location data into countries, states or provinces, even by towns or cities.
Also new is stacking – a great way to visually merge pictures with similar contents, like the source shots for a panorama or HDR, so they don’t get in your way. Zoner Photo Studio X now also integrates cloud storage, so you can quickly access your photos on Google Disk, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox and Facebook.
Homepage – https://www.zoner.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (64-bit).
Bitmap formats: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PSB, PCD, BMP, PCX, TGA, ICO, RLE, WPG, DIB, BMI, PSP, PSPIMAGE, THM, HDP, WDP, JP2, J2K, JPC, PNM, PPM, PAM, PBM, PGM, WBMP, BMS, JPS, PNS, DCM, KDC, MPO, JXR, HDR, ZPS.
RAW formats: CRW, CR2, DNG, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, ARW, SRF, SR2, MEF, ERF, RAW, RAF, FFF, RWZ, RWL, 3FR, CS1, SRW.
For viewing purposes only, you can expand the range of supported formats by installing extra WIC codecs (e.g. WebP)
Video formats: ASF, AVI, M1V, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MTS, OGV, QT, WMV.
Install MPlayer to add support for these formats: 3GP, DIVX, DV, DVRMS, FLV, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MPV, MQV, NSV, OGG, OGM, RAM, REC, RM, RMVB, TS, VCD, VFW, VOB
Size: 381 KB