Stardock Start11 application allows you to restore the Classic Start Menu in Windows 10/11. Replace the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect.
You can also customize the layout of the Start menu, adjust its size and location, tweak icons and more. Choose your favorite color for the Start menu and enjoy custom textures for your taskbar. An array of bundled images and textures let you personalize your PC.
In addition to the Start menu, using Stardock Start11 you can customize the Taskbar, including adjusting transparency, adding textures and more. Other options include tweaking Search, integration with other product from Stardock – such as Fences – and tweaking the mouse button and keyboard shortcuts.
Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. If you are running with multiple monitors, you can add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
Top Current Features:
- Choose from several Start menu layouts
- Works on Windows 10/11
- Integrate Stardock’s “Fences” into the Start Menu
- Quickly access search on your desktop
- Add color / texture to the Start menu and taskbar
What’s coming to Stardock Start11:
- Significantly faster search / detailed search results
- Improved search results with new search engine
- Perform simple math problems in the search box
- Additional style options
- Enhanced productivity features
- Improved configurability of Windows 7 / Modern modes
- Fixes issue with right-click on network / audio icons far right of the Win11 taskbar not working right if you use experimental center mode
- Fixed issue with right-click close window on open task manager when using Enhanced Taskbar in Win11
- Fixed issue with Virtual Desktops popup not showing shifted when in experimental center mode.
Changes in Stardock Start11 18.104.22.168:
- NEW : Right-click on the taskbar button now offers Close Window instead of Close All Windows on Windows 11
- Now supports win key when foreground app is elevated
- Resolves issue with taskbar line not always showing correctly on Win11 22H2 when taskbar enhancements are disabled.
- Added option to block Winkey handling entirely when in a fullscreen application
- Resolved some taskbar incompatibility issues with right-clicking on the taskbar on recent dev channel builds of Win11.
- Adjusted taskbar button flashing color in light mode as too pale
- Resolved issues with apps that rapidly update the taskbar progress bars hanging the taskbar for periods
- Workaround for a crash caused by Grammarly being installed when using sub-menus
- Fixed issue with taskbar shifted up when using non-standard scaling factors (like 140%)
Changes in Stardock Start11 22.214.171.124:
- WinKey handling on the very latest Win11 builds improved so if the user is using Explorer patcher or using the right WinKey it will now support those.
- Note: Elevated apps in the foreground are currently not supported. Further investigation is required to support these.
- A further tweak to how the touch taskbar is detected on Win11
- Additional fixes that we believe address some of the reported compatibility issues with the KB5026446 Windows 11 release.
- Has a tweak for the taskbar shifting issue when on Win11 with touch-capable hardware. It should, at the very least, fix the issue with having an external monitor and turning it off and going back to internal when DPIs didn’t match
- This fixes 6309 (Right-click of sound on TB opens up on 2nd monitor).
- Fixes taskbar issue when switching primary monitor by unplugging monitors.
Homepage – https://www.stardock.com/products/start11/
System Requirements: Windows 10, 11.
Languages included: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish
Size: 40.5 MB