Stardock Start11 22.214.171.124 Beta / 126.96.36.199
Stardock Start11 application allows you to restore the Classic Start Menu in Windows 10/11. Replace the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect.
You can also customize the layout of the Start menu, adjust its size and location, tweak icons and more. Choose your favorite color for the Start menu and enjoy custom textures for your taskbar. An array of bundled images and textures let you personalize your PC.
In addition to the Start menu, using Stardock Start11 you can customize the Taskbar, including adjusting transparency, adding textures and more. Other options include tweaking Search, integration with other product from Stardock – such as Fences – and tweaking the mouse button and keyboard shortcuts.
Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. If you are running with multiple monitors, you can add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
Top Current Features:
- Choose from several Start menu layouts
- Works on Windows 10/11
- Integrate Stardock’s “Fences” into the Start Menu
- Quickly access search on your desktop
- Add color / texture to the Start menu and taskbar
What’s coming to Stardock Start11:
- Significantly faster search / detailed search results
- Improved search results with new search engine
- Perform simple math problems in the search box
- Additional style options
- Enhanced productivity features
- Improved configurability of Windows 7 / Modern modes
- This resolves an issue with jittering on the taskbar when in experimental center mode with certain non-integer scaling factors and depending on how many open windows there were.
- Resolves a potential resource leak though highly unlikely to happen.
- Fixed a painting issue that the UI had on scaling factors of 283% and higher
Changes in Stardock Start11 188.8.131.52:
- Initial language localization pass included.
- Resolved a possible crash when combining two groups as a tab group if no other tab groups exist
- Resolved issue 2.02 beta introduced with a crash when the icon cache changed on Win10
- Resolved issue where a Fence as a group would not save the number of rows it should show correctly
- Resolved an issue with an icon cache flush causing wrong icons to show in the UI sometimes
- Added registry key “S11_PutUniversalAppsInFolderByDefault” which when given a value of “1” will put universal apps in a Universal apps folder in the Win10/11/Pro/Launcher/App menus. Create in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREStardockStart8Start8.iniStart8
- Added registry key “S11_NoMenuAnimations” which when given a value of “1” which will turn off right click menu animations. Create in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREStardockStart8Start8.iniStart8
- Some tweaks to enhanced taskbar to prevent apps from sending too many messages to the taskbar causing it to slow down
- Recently installed now correctly shows Universal apps installed from the store
- Recently installed apps (Win10/11/Pro/App/Launcher) menus now only show items as ‘recent’ within 1.5 days of install
- Recent items popup menus now filter out some additional items
Homepage – https://www.stardock.com/products/start11/
System Requirements: Windows 10, 11.
Languages included: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish