[email protected] Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner is a dialog-style software to burn Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs. The program has completely new user interface. Command line parameters are supported to automate the data burning process.
To simplify the data burning process – all parameters you entered are stored as user’s settings. Next time you run the software – previous settings appear in the dialog.
Any local user may burn files onto disc (without Administrator’s rights). Collection of items in the file tree can be saved and loaded later on.
Automation and Unicode characters (non-English file names and folder names, like Chinese or Spanish) are fully supported. Local filenames also supported.
[email protected] Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner options:
- Disc Label – by default it is a current date.
- File System – select either UDF (Universal Disc Format) or ISO9660+Joliet
- Speed – select one of available speeds supported by burner and media combination.
- Erase Media – for Read-Write (RW) media type – erases it first before burning starts
- Burn in Test mode – simulates burning process, but laser is turned off
- Verify Data – after burning is complete – verify how data has been written, check for reading errors
- Eject Media – after burning is complete – eject CD/DVD/Blu-ray
- Quit Burner – after burning is complete – exit an application
- Shutdown PC – after burning is complete – shut down and turn off the personal computer
Changes in [email protected] Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Burner 6.0.1:
- Added support for HiDPI (large display resolutions)
- Added after-burn options: PC Shutdown and Quit
- Added command line switches /SHUTDOWN /QUIT
- Added burner selection from a command line
- Documentation updated (PDF format)
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.ntfs.com/DVD_data_burner.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 7.44 MB