All My Movies is your personal movie organizer and collection cataloger with IMDb lookup. It is the best software product for a movie collector. Make your own movie catalog today! You can catalog your Blu-ray and HD DVD discs with All My Movies too!
All My Movies has the tools you need to begin building your own movie database. The flexible, user-friendly interface makes archiving, organizing, and tracking your movies faster than ever.
With access to all the major online movie repositories (TheMovieDB, Amazon, IMDb, etc.) adding your first movie is as simple as typing in the title. All My Movies will work behind the scenes – automatically gathering information about that movie!
It is an easy-to-use DVD and Blu-Ray catalog program. You can use it to catalogue your personal collection of video files (AVI, MKV and other) Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, VHS tapes, etc…
You do not need to type all movie details. The app will download all the details from the internet movie database automatically! Basically, all a user has to do is to insert a DVD or scan a hard drive.
The program will extract all movie information – title, director, actors, description, genre, languages, subtitles, etc. If absent, this information can be imported from online movie databases, like IMDb.com with one mouse click or entered manually.
All My Movies features:
- Includes support for TV Series. Auto-fill episode details from TheTVDB.com
- Play movies directly within All My Movies (can be used as a video playlist).
- Automatically look up actor photos, biographies and filmographies.
- Search for movies using different fields (title, director, year, cast, genre, synopsis, etc).
- Scan your hard drive for movie files; add them all or a select few in batch mode.
- Download large cover images and DVD/Blu-ray posters from online databases.
- Capture frames directly from DVDs or AVI files and add them to the movie database.
- Add DVD/Blu-ray using UPC/EAN movie barcodes.
- Import details automatically from IMDb (and other online movie databases of your choosing). Additional databases available through plug-ins.
- Import DVD/Blu-ray catalogues from other formats (CSV, EXCEL, or other movie organizer program) for easy migration.
- Export your collection data to PDF, HTML, TEXT, CHM, or EXCEL (templates are available or you can create your own).
- Sync your collection with iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android mobile devices.
- Browse your collection through a customized table view.
- Generate reports about your collection using customized data points.
- Access collection statistics through a clear overview of your video inventory.
- Print a hard copy of your collection details using the built in report editor.
- Network mode, allows you to share your collection database with your home network across multiple computers at a time.
- Multilevel automatic backup option.
- Password protection.
- Generate images with video details for hardware media like Tvix or Dune.
- Auto-fill technical details for video files through MediaInfo.DLL support.
Changes in All My Movies 9.0 Build 1473:
- added support for WEBP image file format. Some websites switched to webp for the cover images.
- added the ability to group movies by personal marks. Menu item “View – Group movies by – Personal marks”
- added 14 new virtual shelf templates
- changed the main font to the standard Segoe UI
- added the ability to copy linked movie files – menu item “Tools – Copy movie files…”
- CTRL+click on the movie in the Filmography in the person’s details area will open the movie’s web page in the default browser
Changes in All My Movies 9.0 Build 1472:
- added the ability to group movies by file type (file name extension from the “Local path” field)
- if you drop image files to the program window, it will ask you to add them as a cover or screenshots to the current movie
- fixed getting movie details from Filmweb.pl (year, original title)
- fixed several bugs thanks to automatically sent bug reports
Changes in All My Movies 9.0 Build 1471:
- fixed batch movie details update with “Unfilled only” option
- fixed batch movie details update from TheMovieDB
- fixed getting some person’s details from TheMovieDB.org
- fixed selecting the movie from the suggested titles dropdown with the mouse
- fixed displaying audio info as a separate column
- fixed and improved editing audio streams table in the movie card dialog
- some improvements to HTML templates (refer to readme.txt in the “moviecards” folder for the new CSS classes)
Changes in All My Movies 9.0 Build 1470:
- WARNING!!! Please note, it is a major version upgrade and the registration details for v8.x will not work with this version. Request new code or upgrade instructions using our automatic reminder at https://www.bolidesoft.com/a/user/
- Removed all IMDb and Amazon connections due to Amazon lawyer request
- TheMovieDB.org replaced IMDb – for movies, TV series, and person’s details. It is a faster, stable, multilingual database with the actual data and official connection via API. The language of the data you get from TheMovieDB.org depends on the selected UI language.
- Added the ability to edit the recently opened database list. Use menu item “Database – Reopen – Edit list”.
- added “Show similar movies” link in the movie details area if the movie added from TheMovieDb or Kinopoisk
- person search results now include the photo
- person’s filmography is displayed as a bulleted list now
- optimized images loading in the “Select movie” dialog (lazyload)
- added “KinopoiskOld” and “LikelMDB” templates for the movie details area. Use menu “View-HTML template” to select
- audio stream details now displayed as a table in the movie card dialog
- fixed getting some media info from the video files
- fixed getting TV series details and updating existing episode details from TheTVDB.com
- fixed image files deletion when deleting multiple movies and images are stored in a folder
- a lot of minor improvements and fixes
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1465:
- Added realtime search results for FilmAffinity.com
- Fixed getting movie details from Filmweb.pl
- Fixed getting movie details from blu-ray.com (Country)
- Improved search movies on Cinebel.be
- Minor improvements in getting movie details from Kinopoisk.ru
Changes in All My Movies 8.9 Build 1464:
- Fixed getting movie details from MovieMeter.nl (Director field), Kinopoisk.ru (minor movie issues, person search results), TheMovieDB.org (empty search results for some queries), Filmweb.pl (movie search results)
- Fixed getting person details from IMDb
- Fixed export to ODS (now it uses a single sheet)
Homepage – https://www.bolidesoft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
All My Movies is really a multilingual video organizer application. It now supports English, Russian, Greek, Dutch, French, Belorussian, Latvian, Polish, Serbian, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Chinese, Slovak and German languages.
Size: 17.8 MB