TechSmith SnagIt 2023.1.0 Build 26671 – 40% OFF
TechSmith SnagIt is the award-winning screen capture software. It will help you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks.
Using Snagit, you can select and capture anything on your screen. Then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file. Or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what’s important with TechSmith Snagit’s markup tools.
BUY NOW TechSmith Snagit Education – 40% OFF
You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. Capture and Edit Images. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window. Or a scrolling window from any webpage or app and mark it up with loads of effects. Record a Video of Your Screen. Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. And you can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of TechSmith Snagit’s other sharing options.
TechSmith Snagit Features:
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in TechSmith Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast and Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both – on Windows and on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you’re an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Changes in Snagit 2023.1.0 (2023-03-14):
- Added the ability to customize the fade time for Screen Draw objects to the Video Capture settings.
- Improved scrolling detection and speed of automatic scrolling capture in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox web browsers.
- Added the ability to turn Screen Draw on or off when starting a video capture to the Video Capture settings.
- Added the ability to scroll with the mouse wheel while Screen Draw is active.
- Screen Draw objects now fade automatically when the user exits Draw mode.
- Images shared to Screencast now have more relevant default titles in Screencast.
- Improved notifications when users approach or hit video limits when sharing to Screencast.
- Added the ability to move the “Finish sharing capture” message in Snagit Editor.
- Added links in Snagit Editor to download new themes from the TechSmith Assets for Snagit service.
- Added the ability to save Callouts with multiple tails to Quick Styles.
- The Library Status message is now expanded by default and Snagit remembers its expanded/collapsed state.
- Improved the ability to detect capture selection areas when using screen-sharing apps or recording your screen with Camtasia.
- Updated dropdown menus in the Capture Window to automatically scroll to the selected option.
- Updated names and order of share destinations in Snagit EXE installer.
- Updated the Support Tool to save diagnostic files locally rather than send them to TechSmith.
- Improved webcam stability, especially for long video recordings.
- Improved responsiveness of video recording toolbar when many devices with microphones are connected.
Updates for IT Administrators
- Fixed an issue where Microsoft Office applications were not available as default share destinations in some Windows 11 environments.
- Moved the install location of the auto updater files from “Program Files\Common Files\TechSmith Shared\Updater” to the Snagit install folder.
- Added a digital signature and corrected the copyright in the Library.dll file to address a security concern.
- Google Access Tokens are now stored in Windows Credential Manager and revoked during sign out to address a security concern. Users who share to Google Drive or YouTube will be required to sign in again after this update. Thanks to Zekv4n for reporting this issue.
- Fixed a crash during panoramic) scrolling captures of very narrow regions.
- Fixed a rare crash when opening or saving .snagx files.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when creating Video from Images.
- Fixed automatic scrolling capture for Firefox 105.1 web browser.
- Fixed some issues with automatic scrolling capture in Chrome and Edge web browsers.
- Fixed an issue to prevent transparent areas from being added to the top and bottom of panoramic) scrolling captures.
- Fixed an issue where Enhanced Tooltips were not dismissed with the ESC key.
- Fixed an issue where Screen Draw tooltips would appear in the recording area.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Draw toolbar may not open correctly when placed near the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Draw toolbar might disappear during fullscreen recordings if the video recording toolbar was repositioned.
- Fixed the default position of the video recording toolbar to be below or above the recording area when possible.
- Fixed an issue where the Video Capture settings showed no default webcam shape in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented assets from opening directly from the TechSmith Assets for Snagit service.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from signing in to Panopto from Snagit.
- Fixed Callout styles to retain tail properties even when tails are deleted from an object.
- Fixed an issue where the end of a Callout arrow might be visible behind the Callout object.
- Fixed an issue to correctly apply Quick Style fonts to multiple Text and/or Callout objects.
- Fixed the Capture Info effect to correctly show Windows 11 operating system.
- Fixed an issue where long Capture Info text caused annotations to misalign from the image capture.
- Fixed Save As Preferences to show the correct options for each file format.
- Fixed an issue to correctly show previews when flipping images.
- Fixed an issue where it might appear that two different versions of the same Snagit major are installed in Windows system settings.
Homepage – https://www.techsmith.com/screen-capture.html
Windows System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016 or or Windows 2019
- Windows N requires the Media Foundation Pack
- .NET 4.7.2 or later
- WebView2 Runtime (included)
- 64-bit 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
macOS System Requirements
- macOS Monterey (12) or macOS Big Sur (11)
Size: 292 MB