Active@ Disk Image is a PC backup solution for an entire computer or any sets of PC disks, including operating system, applications and user files. It makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc…) and stores it into a folder.
You may use the disk images for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, you may use a backup image to recover your computer system or find and restore any necessary files from within an image.
Active@ Disk Image allows you to create an image of the data stored in selected partitions of a hard disk or an image of the entire hard disk.
Active@ Disk Image Features:
- Create Backup Disk Image (occupied clusters only)
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick.
- Image Compression (Normal and High)
- Supports Windows Servers
- Rescue Bootable Media
- Regarding scripting
- E-mail notifications
- Create Raw Disk Image (sector by sector copy)
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scheduled backups
- Incremental Scheduled backups
Active@ Boot Disk Lite is a rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for restoring your system completely.
If the original partition is completely corrupted and unrecoverable, Active@ Boot Disk still can restore system partitions and all data.
Changes in Version 23.1.5 (October 31, 2023):
- Improved support for large (more than 64KB) clusters in NTFS
- Improved support for dynamic disks
- New improved Active@ Boot Disk and Boot Disk Creator
- Bug fixes
Changes in Version 23.0.0 (May 9, 2023):
- Improved HiDPI support
- Improved support of large (more than 64KB) cluster size NTFS volumes
- Improved compatibility with third party raw images
- Many fixes and minor improvements
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE based on Windows 11 v22H2 code base
Changes in Version 11.0.0 (November 25, 2021):
- Windows 11 support
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE based on Windows 11 v21H2 code base
- Revised logic for deleting of old backups, auto-deletion of incomplete backups
- Added more detailed error information
- Fixed app crash when incorrect check sum is detected
- Fixed Explorer crash when restoring a folder containing an empty folder
- Added detailed hardware information to the log
Changes in Version 10.0.0 (November 24, 2020):
- Added Amazon Clouds support: backup to & restore from AWS clouds
- The latest Active@ Boot Disk – WinPE upgraded to Windows build 2004
- Boot Disk Creator improved to configure Clouds access
- Minor bug fixes & user interface improvements
Homepage – https://www.disk-image.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
Others: Older Windows versions, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active@ Boot Disk Lite.
Size: 44.7 MB