Heimdal Threat Prevention Home (formerly Heimdal PRO) is an advanced threat prevention for your PC. It closes all security holes found in your system and apps.
The program filters all your Internet traffic and blocks ransomware, next-gen malware, data leakage, APTs, exploits BEFORE they infect your computer. This software sees when cyber criminals try to steal your card data and blocks their attempts.
With this Heimdal Security Software keeping watch, you can safely shop online, log into your Internet banking or other important accounts. It updates your apps automatically and fast! No interruptions and no restarts required.
Heimdal Threat Prevention Home is not an antivirus engine, it can’t clean your local files. 100% compatible with any security product.
Thor Foresight Home Features:
- Essential add-on to any Antivirus
- Enhances any Firewall
- Unique Traffic-based Malware detection
- Blocks Malware before it reaches yor PC
- Multi-layerd, AI Powerd Protection
- Secures your Web-Browsing
- Secures your Online banking and Payments
- Phishing Protection
- Automatically Updates your Applications
- Secures 3 PCs (up to 10)
Heimdal Threat Prevention Home is a proactive cyber threat security suite with 3 key layers of protection: DarkLayer Guard, VectorN Detection, X-Ploit Resilience.
Blocks all incoming and outgoing communications to malicious servers, preventing APTs and other threats. Detects threats at the DNS, HTTP, HTTPS layers, before they reach your device, and prevents data leakage and compromise.
When this engine is enabled, Heimdal Threat Prevention will apply a filter on the network adapter that will scan for infected websites and other web locations (servers, online ads, etc) that can potentially install malware or be used as gateways for cyber-attacks.
The VectorN Detection engine is a new feature and its purpose is to search for patterns within the blocks that Thor’s Traffic Scanning records. By tracking device-to-infrastructure communication, this technology enables users to detect and block advanced malware, regardless of the attack vector.
It monitors and updates your installed apps anda database automatically. Keeping your software updated closes almost 85% of security holes used in cyber attacks.
Changes in Heimdal Security 3.7.2:
- Centralized View: Get a holistic understanding of your security stance, all through a sleek, single interface.
- Enhanced Interactivity: Dive deeper with improved integration across our product modules.
- Tailored for You: Customize your view! Reorder tiles effortlessly via drag & drop, ensuring you see what matters most to you.
- Streamlined Experience: Continuing our commitment to a unified and intuitive user journey.
Changes in Heimdal Security 3.5.0:
- Introducing the Revolutionary Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center Leverage the power of unity.
- Real-time threat hunting without the alert-fatigue and complexity is now a reality.
- The Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center is a powerful threat intel and hunting toolkit that equips security leaders, operations teams, and managed service providers with the ability to detect and respond to next-gen threats using a visual storyboard across their entire IT landscape or customer base.
- By leveraging our Extended Threat Protection (XTP) Engine and the renowned MITRE ATT&CK techniques center, TAC provides granular telemetry into IT environments, endpoints, networks, and beyond to help teams proactively classify security risks, hunt detected anomalies, and neutralize persistent threats securely without risking the spread of attacks, disrupting end-users, or affecting organizational productivity.
- Our pioneering action center allows your security teams to make critical decisions on the-go with the ability to run and execute commands such as advanced file processing, malware quarantines, software patches, machine isolation, and more with 1-click resolutions while further investigating incidents or threats using the platform’s deep analysis reporting modules.
- Say goodbye to manual and time-consuming security operations – the Heimdal Threat – hunting and Action Center jumpstarts a new era in security
- Deploys out-of-the-box
- Threat hunting toolkit in our single unified platform
- Integrated with the Heimdal protection suites
- Interactable threat visualizer
- Centralized data and intelligence
- Pre-computed risk scores & event categorization (XTP Engine)
- MITRE ATT&CK catalogued
- Detailed forensics in-console reports
- Dedicated action & resolution center
Homepage – https://heimdalsecurity.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- MacOS (10.13 and above)
- Android (6.0 and above)