McAfee Mobile Security protects your Android, iOS phone or tablet with the award winning antivirus, privacy and security industry-leading software. It guards against all malware.
McAfee Active Protection technology scans deep into your apps, files, and SD card to keep your device virus free. When you select new apps, shop online, browse social networks, or use your device for banking and payments, McAfee Mobile Security is there to protect you.
If you lose your phone or tablet, McAfee Mobile Security will help you to locate it on a map and make it “scream” to find it fast.
Lock, back up, and wipe it to protect what matters. Don’t let the links fool you. Protect yourself from risky links in emails, texts, QR codes, and social networking sites.
With more than 150 million mobile devices protected worldwide, McAfee offers the most robust, comprehensive mobile security solutions in the market today. Protect your identity and your personal life with McAfee Mobile Security.
Keep your device protected against viruses, spyware, botnets and other malware.
- Antivirus scanner. McAfee Active Protection technology provides real-time protection and scans for malicious code in apps, SD cards and files. Backed by McAfee’s award-winning Global Threat Intelligence Network, it ensures no malware or other hazardous infections are able to infect your device.
- Uninstall protection. Keep a thief, or another user, from bypassing your McAfee mobile protection and wiping your apps and device data. Password is required in order to delete the app.
Safeguard your most personal and confidential information
- Multi-User App Profiles. Restrict access to your apps by using one of the three profiles provided by the App Profile feature to create “safe” zones for your kids, friends, family or even a stranger. You control what apps others see on your device.
- App Alert. It scans and checks your apps and lets you know when an app is asking for more access than it really needs. Backed by McAfee’s Global Threat Intelligence Network, it even creates reports so you can decide whether or not to trust that app.
- App Lock. It protects your privacy by enabling you to lock your apps with a password, thereby securing them from being accessed by other people using your phone.
- Call and SMS Filter. Easily filter out spammers, incorrect numbers, and unwanted SMS and MMS messages.
Find and protect your phone if lost or stolen
- Locate. Locate your mobile device quickly via GPS, which can be activated remotely from any browser. You can also enable the SCREAM function which helps locate it with ease.
- Lock your phone or Android tablet to keep outside parties from accessing your personal information via SMS or from controls managed from the remote management web portal. You can also create a customized lock screen message with your contact details to facilitate the safe return of your device.
- Remote Wipe. Remote Wipe helps preserve your privacy should your phone be lost or stolen by enabling you to wipe all contacts, photos, and calendars, as well as your text messages, browsing history and SD Card.
- Backup and Restore. Preserve irreplaceable personal information on demand, on a schedule, or before you wipe your missing smartphone; then restore your information to any supported mobile device.
- CaptureCam. McAfee Mobile Security’s CaptureCam feature silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and email the photo to you along with the device location. The snapshot triggers include multiple times of incorrect PIN entry and first key press on device after delivery of a message sent from the McAfee remote management portal.
- S.O.S. Automatically saves the last location of your device before it runs out of battery.
Surf and shop safely by avoiding dangerous websites and links
- Wi-Fi Security. McAfee Mobile Security will warn you if you’re connected to a non-password protected network and will automatically disconnect and notify you if it has detected Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) spoofing that allows intruders to listen in on your web traffic.
- Web Protection. Safe web surfing actively checks web pages in real-time, at the only time it matters – before you land on that page. If it detects something suspicious, it prevents you from visiting the site. Blocks potential phishing sites, browser exploits, and malicious links within text messages, email, social networking sites, and QR codes.
Changes in McAfee Mobile Security 220.127.116.115:
Introducing new Home Scanner* feature, a way to help you create a secure smart home.
- Discover all devices connecting to your home network
- Detect weak and default logins or passwords on devices
*Home Scanner is not available for devices running on Android 10 (Q)
Changes in McAfee Mobile Security 18.104.22.1682:
- Support for Android 10 (Q)
- To further help you protect your personal info and device, we have redefined our security scan to integrate “Deep Scan” into each security scan
- Bug fixes to improve your overall experience
Tip: Customize your security scan by going to menu > select scan info > click the setting icon to customize your scan options
Changes in McAfee Mobile Security 22.214.171.1244:
- Optimized Wi-Fi Security feature
- Improved device lock
- Bug Fixes
What’s New in McAfee Mobile Security 5.3:
- Due to new Google Play policy changes, some features have been removed:
- Security Scan for Messages,
- Track SIM Card,
- Buddy List,
- Backup/Wipe/Restore Contacts,
- Call Logs and Text Messages,
- Call Blocker, and Text commands for your lost or stolen phone.
- We hope to bring these features back to you in the future as we continue conversations with Google.
Homepage – https://www.mcafeemobilesecurity.com
Supported Operating Systems: Android 4.1 and later