FileZilla Server 1.6.7
FileZilla Server is a free, open source server for Microsoft Windows. The Client not only supports FTP and FTP over TLS (FTPS) and SFTP which provides secure encrypted connections to the server.
A user connections manager allows the administrator to view currently connected users and their uploads/downloads. At present, there are two operations the owner of the server can do to those transfers: to “kill” the client session or to “ban” the user’s IP address. This manager shows the real-time status of each active file transfer.
FileZilla software supports SSL, the same level of encryption supported by your web browser, to protect your data. When using SSL your data is encrypted so that prying eyes cannot see it, and your confidential information is protected.
Server also supports on-the-fly data compression, which can improve the transfer rates. Support for SFTP is not implemented in Filezilla Server.
- Upload and download bandwidth limits
- Encryption with SSL/TLS (for FTPS)
- Message log (for debugging and real-time traffic information)
- Limit access to internal LAN traffic or external internet traffic only
Changes in Version 1.6.7 (2023-02-20):
- Fixed logging level in the Administration Interface settings dialog initially always showing Debug
- Fixed a crash due to missing synchronization when adding authentication workers
- Updated to GnuTLS 3.8.0
Changes in Version 1.6.6 (2023-02-01):
- Fixed crash if throttled authentications were cancelled
Changes in Version 1.6.5 (2023-01-22):
- Fixed a regression with the RNFR command
Changes in Version 1.6.4 (2023-01-18):
- Fixed a deadlock if sessions destroyed during ongoing authentication
- Fixed issues with the ABOR command
- Fixed a crash in the converter for old 0.9.x configurations
Changes in Version 1.6.1 (2022-12-07):
- MSW: Fixed an installation issue due to a service handle not being closed
Changes in Version 1.6.0 (2022-12-06):
- UI: it is now possible to upload TLS certificates to the server directly from the UI, using a specific selector in the Security page of the protocols configuration.
- UI: the maximum amount of characters in all text controls has been limited to a sensible number, so to avoid potential crashes or stalls in corner cases.
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed potential issues with locking of mutexes in the administration protocol
- MSW: the installer now works properly also if the uninstaller from a previous installation has been deleted.
- Fixed an issue in the networking code when dealing with TLS close_notify alerts.
Homepage – https://filezilla-project.org
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.