Uninstall Tool is an unique and powerful uninstaller, that works with lightning speed, performs complete removal of software and manages programs that run at system startup.
Make your Computer Work Faster Now by using Uninstall Tool! It’s a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components.
Great, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove program. The program has lots of features and options mising in Microsoft’s applet.
Uninstall Tool Key Features:
- Completely remove any software installed! (using Uninstall Wizard technology)
- 3 Times Faster than Add/Remove program!
- 3 Applications Categories: Software, System, Hidden
- Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Many ways of Sorting Applications: by Name, by Occupied Size, by Installation Date.
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
- Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
- Smart Search allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Navigate to a selected program’s Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
- View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface!
- Option to replace Add/Remove program.
- Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
- Running “Windows Components” and “Add/Remove Programs” tools
- Complete compatibility with x64 Windows
- Much More…
Multilanguage support (35): English, Italian, German, Japanese, French, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian, Danish, Norwegian. Greek, Polish, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Czech, Croatian, Ukrainian. Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Slovak, Lithuanian, Korean, Indonesian. Serbian, Belarusian, Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani.
Changes in Uninstall Tool 3.5.10 (April 16, 2020):
- Fixed Fixed error 740 when launching Install tracker using context menu on some computers
- Fixed Fixed removal of disabled startup tasks
- Fixed Fixed rare crash when uninstalling certain apps with Uninstall Wizard
- Fixed Multiple small fixes
Changes in Uninstall Tool 3.5.9 (September 5, 2019):
- New Simplified app launch without User Account Control (UAC) confirmation. The option can be activated during setup as well as in the Preferences
- Improved Translations update
- Fixed Fixed pinning the app icon to the Windows 10 Taskbar during setup
Homepage – https://www.crystalidea.com/uninstall-tool
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.90 MB