This uninstall manager monitors all changes made to the system during the setup process of a certain application. You can easily learn what file or registry entries were modified during the installation.
Using these data, Soft Organizer completely removes an application when you order it to. A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system. There are unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on.
This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller. The Soft Organizer program is intended to solve this problem.
The program performs much faster than many competing solutions. This is because Soft Organizer analyzes changes on disks in real time while tracking the modifications installation procedures have made, instead of taking a long time saving info about all files before and after installation. Such an approach saves much time compared to other utilities.
Application List On Hand
You can setup Soft Organizer so that all applications installed in your system will be accessible with a single click of the notification area icon. Another click, and you can immediately remove an unnecessary program without opening the standard Programs and Features tool or searching for a built-in uninstaller.
Simple Application Removal
The application removal process is very simple and is quite similar to the customary method. You simply need to select an unnecessary program in the ptogram area and click the uninstall button. The only difference is that, after removing the unnecessary program, Soft Organizer asks to clean up the program’s traces from the system.
Changes in Soft Organizer 7.51 (2019-12-02):
- Optimization of the main menu that is available through the button with the three horizontal lines (“sandwich”).
Changes in Soft Organizer 7.50 (2019-11-22):
- The Universal Windows Platform applications list generation was accelerated by two and a half times. To view them, expand the folder titled “Windows 10 Apps”.
- A new setting “Skip the User Account Control warning” added. When enabled, you will be able to launch Soft Organizer using the Desktop shortcut without the User Account Control warning.
- The progress is displayed directly on the Taskbar during the long operations.
- Bug fixed: The Universal Windows Platform apps’ sizes were not displayed.
Changes in Soft Organizer 7.46 (2019-08-07):
- A compiler has been used.
- Bugs fixed.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- RAM: from 256 Mb
- Disk space: 50 Mb
- Administrator rights
Size: 9.90 MB