O&O DriveLED Pro 4 gives you the chance to recognize when a crash of your hard drive is coming, and then the opportunity to do something about it.
You’ll have enough time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk. This is time a sudden crash will otherwise never give you. No other single part of the modern computer system is more susceptible to malfunction than the hard disk.
In fact, such a malfunction can come without warning and often strikes while the computer’s being used.
O&O DriveLED Pro 4, working quietly in the background, permanently monitors the status of your hard disks and warns you of any impending problems. With it, you’ll always have time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk.
An early-warning for system crashes
Although this O&O software won’t let you avoid a system crash entirely, it can let you know early enough whenever there’s trouble on the horizon. O&O DriveLED is a reliable partner that accurately tells you when it is time to backup your important data with O&O DiskImage, or even to replace the hard disk.
S.M.A.R.T. hardware monitoring
Quietly running in the background, the new O&O DriveLED permanently monitors the status of your hard disks With the help of S.M.A.R.T. (Self Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology), O&O DriveLED analyses the health state of your hard disks and warns you in the event of potential malfunctions.
Analyze the status of your drives
In the O&O DriveLED Control Center, each drive is symbolized by a lamp. Each of these LEDs will show you the latest status of any particular drive. Depending on the status, the LEDs will display a different color:
- Blue – no activity to report
- Green – reading access on the partition
- Red – data is being written on the partition
- Yellow – data is being simultaneously written and read on the partition
O&O DriveLED 4 is available in three different Editions. The Professional Edition can monitor the drives on a desktop computer. It cannot be used on server operating systems and contains no interfaces for network management. The Workstation and Server Editions have interfaces for controlling O&O DriveLED across a network. Together with O&O Enterprise Management Console, it’s possible to identify impending crashes on network computers. The Workstation Edition you can use only on desktop computers, the Server Edition on both desktop and server systems.
O&O DriveLED Important Features:
- Display of read/write access for logical volumes
- Display of current storage capacity on logical drives
- Automatic monitoring of all S.M.A.R.T. properties
- Display of current temperatures on all hard disk drives
- Self tests run directly in Windows without the creation of a boot disk!
- Warning notification of possible operational errors on all hard disk drives
- Support of all Windows-compatible storage volumes
- Support of SCSI-disk drives
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Size: 29.2 MB