Evernote helps you capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, so nothing falls through the cracks. Manage everything from big projects to personal moments. Capture ideas and inspiration in notes, voice, and pictures. Never lose track of your tasks and deadlines.
Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your everyday life using your computer, phone, tablet and the web. It is an intuitive note management app that offers you a single place for the organization, easy input and quick retrieval of all types of notes and clippings.
With Evernote, you can conveniently capture and quickly find typed or handwritten memos; excerpts from Web pages, documents and emails; passwords, phone messages, and to do’s; brainstorms, sketches, camera phone snapshots; and more.
Evernote provides a unique approach by storing all different types and formats of notes on an endless, virtual roll of paper.
With this innovation, you can quickly find any note by sight – without having to open notes individually – either by a single click on any date in the Time Band, or by using Evernote’s handy Accelerator Scroller.
- Keep everything in sync. With Evernote, all of your notes, web clips, files and images are made available on every device and computer you use.
- Remember things you like. Save everything cool and exciting you see online and in the real world. Snap a photo, record some audio and save it.
- Save favorite webpages. Save entire webpages to your Evernote account with our nifty web clipper browser extensions. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
- Research better. Collect information from anywhere into a single place. From text notes to web pages to files to snapshots, everything is always at your fingertips.
- Work with friends and colleagues. Share your notes and collaborate on projects with friends, colleagues and classmates.
- Plan your next trip. Keep all of your itineraries, confirmations, scanned travel documents, maps, and plans in Evernote, so you’ll have them when you need them.
If you want additional upload allowance you need to purchase the Premium version.
More control over your notes’ appearance
- Semantic header styles and tables give structure to your notes. Standardized font options, colors, and highlights add a personal touch while ensuring your notes look the same on every device.
- Checklists now get the VIP treatment they deserve. You can indent items, drag-and-drop to reorder them, and enjoy the satisfaction of crossing them off with a single click.
- We’ve redesigned the formatting toolbar to put the most popular options front and center. Font styling and colors, multiple highlighter options, checklists, links, and more are within easy reach.
- Adding rich content—like file attachments, photos, checkboxes, and sketches—is quicker and easier with the new, multi-function Insert button.
A faster way to find things
- Save time—and keystrokes. Get real-time search suggestions as you type to find what you need faster.
- Filter your searches by tag, attachment, PDF, URL, and more. So even the most elusive notes will now appear at your command.
- Make searching your Evernote superpower. Combine keywords, tags, or locations to find exactly what you need, then save those searches and use them over and over again with just one click.
A clean, modern look
- We’ve combined the best aspects of our different platform interfaces into a new experience, so Evernote looks and behaves similarly whether you’re on your laptop, a web browser, your phone, or switching between work and personal computers.
- The main screen has a cleaner, more modern look that’s consistent across Mac, Windows, mobile devices, and the web. So it’s easier on the eyes—and easier for you to get stuff done.
- You can now change the default width of your notes—particularly useful for wider app windows. Choose Optimize Readability for a more focused view, or Fit To Window for maximum information on-screen. It’s your call.
A stronger foundation
- This update moves the app to a new codebase that’s more stable and reliable, for fewer hang/crash errors.
- That new codebase means we can fix bugs quicker and release new features more often (yep, we’ve got some cool things already in development—join our Beta Program for a sneak peek!).
- Syncing data across different platforms and devices is smoother and more seamless than before.
Changes in Evernote 7.13:
- We take data security very seriously, so we made an update to keep your information even more secure.
- Long (and we mean reaaaaally long) usernames would push a note’s title down until it overlapped the text beneath it. The whole thing was a big mess so we fixed it.
- Extra spaces in space names and space descriptions will now be trimmed down to just one. A little space is healthy but that was too much.
Changes in Evernote 7.12:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when importing a previously exported web clip note
- 7.12 and app updates going forward will be supported on macOS 10.13 and above
Changes in Evernote 7.11:
- Fixed a data migration error that some users encountered after upgrading to 7.10- Fixed an issue where Evernote helper displayed null as keyboard shortcut
- Fixed an issue where a recorded audio note that was shared via email would not play in MacOS Mail
Changes in Evernote 6.25:
- Some users experienced issues with switching Google accounts once authenticated on non-Chrome browsers
- Issues with note history import
- Security update
Changes in Evernote 6.24:
- Some users experienced errors when connecting Evernote to Google Drive
- The app would not restart after changing language settings
- When clicking on a notebook, the app would not always load the first note in that notebook
- The confirmation window when exiting the app was not always visible
- “Synchronizing notes” progress bar was not appearing
Changes in Evernote 6.23:
- Issue with logging in using Google sign-in
- Issue with access to Google Drive/Contacts in the app
- Items in “Shared with Me” disappeared when searching for an invalid keyword
- Restarts after crashes required the user to first “End Task” via Task Manager
- Issue with “Send a Copy” if email address contained a capital letter
Changes in Evernote 6.22:
- If you opened a note via your shortcuts or after searching for a tag, any links to other notes in your account would be broken. That defeated the whole purpose of having links so we fixed it.
- Editing shared notes with images inside them would sometimes cause the app to crash. That’s now a thing of the past.
- Occasionally the app would crash when you clicked on a note in the note list, which you probably did quite often. But it should be smooth sailing now.
- If you opened an image pasted from Snipping Tools, the app would sometimes freeze, but no longer.
- You can now edit your notes to include hyperlinks with a UNC path (in other words, \\host-name\share-name\file_path).
- Updates to templates
- When you click on a note link in a tagged note, the app will now show you the note you wanted. A big improvement from before.
- We tweaked the text on one screen to make it easier to read.
Changes in Evernote 6.21:
- If you opened a notebook by double-tapping your touchscreen, all the notes in it would be duplicated. Admittedly this was a bit of an overreaction, so we fixed it.
- The app was changing some characters in your hyperlinks, which meant they wouldn’t work on other Evernote clients. But it should be smooth surfing now.
- In Work Chat, names with Japanese and Korean characters would sometimes be changed to Kanji or question marks. That was no help to anyone, but thankfully it’s a thing of the past.
- We took care of a few other issues that were causing the app to crash.
Changes in Evernote 6.20:
- Improved automated file splitting
- Links to Google Drive documents created in Evernote Windows 6.19 now work in Evernote Web
- Attachments created through notes in a separate window now save properly
- Images copied from Chrome via “Copy image” paste as broken attachment
Changes in Evernote 6.19:
- Automated file splitting on export of enex files. We are making it easier to backup and import files, especially on file systems that do not support large files or systems with low memory…
- Security update
- Fixed an error in export option when selecting all notes (Ctrl + A)
- Cursor jumps to beginning of note body during sync while editing note in shared notebook
- Fixed an issue with changing Evernote DB location
Homepage – https://evernote.com
Size: 254 MB