DiskBoss (formerly FlexTk) is an automated, rule-based file and disk management solution. It allows to perform disk space utilization analysis, file classification and categorization, duplicate files detection and removal. Also the high-speed file synchronization and data migration, disk change monitoring, rule-based file organizing, data wiping and much more.
DiskBoss is a highly extendable and customizable data management solution. It allows to design custom file classification plugins and purpose-built file management operations using an open XML-Based format.
Custom disk space analysis and file management operations integrates into the product. That executed periodically at specific time intervals, performed as conditional actions in other operations or automatically triggered by one or more changes in a disk or directory.
- Disk Space Utilization Analysis
- Classification and Categorization
- Duplicate Files Finder and Cleaner
- High-Speed File Synchronization
- Real-Time Disk Change Monitor
- File Copy and Data Migration
- Rule-Based File Organizing
- Rule-Based File Search
- SQL Database Integration
- Server-Based Version
All file management operations with DiskBoss are integrated in a centralized and easy-to-use GUI application. It has a built-in file navigator allowing one to execute any required operation in a single mouse click. Frequently used file management operations you may be pre-configure as user-defined commands and execute using the GUI application or direct desktop shortcuts.
In addition, IT administrators are provided with extensive database integration capabilities. That allows to submit disk space analysis, file classification, duplicate files detection and file search reports into an SQL database. Reports from multiple servers and desktop computers it may submit to a centralized SQL database. That allows to display charts showing the used disk space, file categories and duplicate files per user or per host. Furthermore it provides an in-depth visibility into how disk space is used. Also what types of files are stored and how much space is wasted on duplicate files across the entire enterprise.
Finally, IT professionals and enterprises are provided with DiskBoss Server, which runs in the background as a service. And is capable of executing all disk space analysis and file management operations in a fully automatic and unattended mode.
You can manage and configure DiskBoss Server locally or through the network. Use a free network client GUI application or the DiskBoss command line utility, which provides the user with the ability to integrate DiskBoss’ features and capabilities into other products and solutions.
Changes in DiskBoss 10.9.18:
- Adds the ability to search directories by permissions
- Adds the ability to search directories by timestamps
- Adds the ability to search directories by attributes
- Improves the file search options dialog
- Improves the file search results dialog
Changes in DiskBoss 10.8.16:
- Adds the ability to batch-execute disk analysis commands using the command line utility
- Adds the ability to batch-execute file copy commands using the command line utility
- Adds the ability to batch-execute file delete commands using the command line utility
- Improves the DiskBoss Server product version
- Fixes a number of bugs
Homepage – https://www.diskboss.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Server 2003
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2
- Server 2012
- Server 2012 R2
- Server 2016
Size: 7.45 MB