Microsoft Visual Studio 2014 with MSDN provides the most comprehensive solution to easily deliver applications across all Microsoft platforms, including phone, desktop, tablet, server, and the cloud.
With an included MSDN subscription, you get access to thousands of Microsoft products and additional services. So you have everything you need for designing, developing, and testing your applications on a variety of platforms.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2014 with MSDN enables you to choose between Team Foundation Server for a self-hosted collaboration environment, or Visual Studio Online to manage your project in the cloud.
Software, services, support, and training – MSDN Platforms gives IT Operations staff and Java developers access to a wide range of resources that help your organization succeed without the incremental cost Visual Studio 2014.
Access to past, present, and future software provides IT staff with everything they need to set up dev/test environments, and enables heterogeneous developers to build high quality apps for the Web, Cloud, and Windows. And subscribers can connect, collaborate and deliver on time with the help of Microsoft’s ALM solution.
Visual Studio 2014 Ultimate with MSDN represents the very best that Visual Studio has to offer. Created for enterprise-class development, Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN helps your team handle demanding requirements like high availability, performance, scale, and complexity. It provides advanced tools and all the software, services, and resources you need to be productive and to build high-quality applications.
- Quickly get the information you need, in context
- Use IntelliTrace for historical debugging, even in production
- Test to ensure scalability and performance in production
- Visualize the structure of an application with UML diagrams
- Describe and enforce architectural dependencies
- Use tools to understand the relationships in existing code
- Receive the MSDN Subscription level for Visual Studio Ultimate.
Visual Studio 2014 Premium with MSDN streamlines collaboration between all members of the development team. Designed for efficient team development, Visual Studio Premium with MSDN lets you adopt agile practices at your own pace, so your team can accomplish more, faster. You can keep your team focused, productive, and continuously delivering value in shorter cycles with tools for project management, test case management, team collaboration, release management, and more.
- Collaborate and archive your team’s collective knowledge with Team Room
- Deliver value regularly and predictably
- Visualize your team’s progress
- Use Agile Portfolio Management
- Use test tools for a variety of testing styles
- Receive the MSDN Subscription level for Visual Studio Premium.
Visual Studio Test Professional with MSDN integrates testers, product managers, and other stakeholders directly into the development process. Each role gets the advanced tools they need, such as test case management, manual testing, lightweight requirements definition, and release management. Visual Studio Test Professional with MSDN connects all stakeholders to the development process to keep your team more agile and informed.
- Conduct, record, and repeat manual tests
- Use Test Case Management
- Deliver value regularly and predictably
- Create and manage lab environments
- Capture requirements from the business team
- Integrate the customer view
- Receive the MSDN Subscription level for Visual Studio Test Professional.
Visual Studio 2014 Professional with MSDN lets you create applications across devices and services, using a single solution with a consistent development experience – whether you’re creating five-star consumer experiences or modernizing your business applications. You get the tools you need to deliver desktop, Windows Store, Windows Phone, and Office apps, as well as mobile web apps across any device, web site, cloud service, and more.
- Use a unified solution
- Support web development
- Improve productivity with an integrated environment
- Support line-of-business development
- Receive the MSDN Subscription level for Visual Studio Professional.
Visual Studio 2014 Online is the fastest and easiest way yet to plan, build, and ship software across a variety of platforms. With Visual Studio Online, you can set up an environment for you or your team that includes everything from hosted Git repositories and project tracking tools, to continuous integration and an IDE, all packaged up in simple monthly plans. Get up and running in minutes on our cloud infrastructure without having to install or configure a single server.
Homepage – https://www.visualstudio.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP 1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Size: 4064 MB