ACDSe Photo Studio Home 2022 is a comprehensive application ideal for acquiring, organizing, viewing, enhancing and sharing your images. With the image browser, you can find, organize, and preview images and media files on your computer. Also you can efficiently acquire images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
A full featured image viewer and media player quickly generates high quality displays of your images and media files. Run slideshows, play embedded audio, and display multiple page images.
ACDSee Photo Studio is ideal for active photo enthusiasts with a growing photo collection. It allows users to execute the fundamental elements of their photography workflow with ease and speed.
Supports over 100 image and multimedia file formats. Also includes a wide variety of image editing tools to create, edit and touch-up your digital images.
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2021 is the efficiency-driven solution for your growing photo collection. This program is perfect for the practical amateur. It has more tools than ever to help you organize your photos, view them in a chronological context, high DPI support, and all the sharing resources you need.
Use ACDSee Photo Studio tools such as red-eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and embos to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time. The user interface is completely customizable and provides quick access to tools and features.
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2022 features:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast – build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images would look like with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
- Painless Color Matching
- New Pressure-Active Brush
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- New Edit Mode Filters
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Nikon Z fc
- Olympus PEN E-P7
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Sony A7R IIIA (ILCE-7RM3A)
- Sony A7R IVA (ILCE-7RM4A)
- Sony HX95
- Sony A1
- Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Fujifilm GFX 50s II
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujifilm X-A20
- Hasselblad H4D
- Hasselblad H4D-60
- Hasselblad CFV II 50C/500
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Canon EOS M50 Mark I
- People mode, putting a name to a face just got easier with an AI-driven mode for identifying and managing people in your portfolio.
- Note: ACDSee Home 64-bit version only.
- Media mode, browse and filter at lightning speed with ACDsee’s new database-driven view for accessing previously browsed folders in Manage mode and cataloged folders.
- Support for SVG file format has been added to ACDSee Photo Studio 2022. Only supported on Windows 10 and 11.
- Squareness slider added to Radial Gradients for customizing the shape of the radial gradient selection.
- High ISO support added for Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Sony.
- Selection Preview Button, preview the selection mask with one click.
- Improved Noise Reduction, a new algorithm under the hood, plus Luminance and Tone sliders for greater results.
- Improved Curve Control with precise curve control through numerical display of curve points.
- Improved Gradient Control with greater control over linear and radial gradient edges.
- Batch Rename default preset uses the name from the first file in the batch.
- Fixed a problem with Fuji X-3 Raw file appearing to be a bit darker in Edit mode.
- ACDSee 2022 can now decode compressed Fuji X-S10 RAW file.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R5 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Canon EOS R6 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- GoPro FUSION (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO5 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO6 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO7 (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO7 Black (64-bit only)
- GoPro HERO8 (64-bit only)
- Nikon A1000
- Nikon D6 (14-bit Lossless RAW only)
- Nikon Z5
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G100 (DC-G110)
- Pentax 645D
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax K-S1
- Sony ZV-1 (DCZV1/B)
- Added Color EQ in Edit mode
- Added Split Tone in Edit mode
- New and improved Batch Rename including the ability to make custom presets
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa (64-bit only)
- Added a toggle option to search either the entire database or the current file list selection
- Added GoPro .GPR file support (64-bit only)
- Faster startup performance improvement, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster mode switching performance, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster RAW decoding performance
- Faster Database Maintenance loading performance
- Faster decoding performance for tiled HEIC images (64-bit only)
- Improved watermark with relative positioning
- Improved crop with relative positioning
- Improved Batch Resize with a preset
- Added the ability to manually add a PC target with a QR code in the Mobile Sync app
- Help files are online
Homepage – https://www.acdsee.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 169 MB