Snappy Fax is a full-featured fax document management system. It enables you to send and receive faxes from your computer. Allows you to store previously sent faxes that can be retrieved on demand, annotated, and processed again.
You can resend the entire document, or send one or more pages without the need for re-transmitting the entire document.
Snappy Fax introduces true Fax Broadcasting capability. Any document can be captured in a Queue and saved for sending at a later time, either on demand or at a predetermined date and time.
You can have queued faxes sent repeatedly to any number of recipients at specified intervals. Use your scanner to scan documents and then fax them to any fax machine. Or use the Print command from other applications to use the virtual Fax printer, which allows you to send faxes directly from most Windows applications.
Program also supports sending faxes via the internet, filtering of junk faxes and forwarding of incoming faxes to other fax machines or email addresses.
A full-featured cover page designer of Snappy Fax is included along with sample cover page templates. You can use that as is or you can modify them in any way you want to produce the cover page you like. You can also include your company logo on the cover page if desired.
Snappy Fax Features:
- Send Faxes from any Windows application by printing to the ‘snappy fax printer’
- Send Faxes via:
- Fax modem connected to telephone line
- Internet fax service (efax, etc.)
- To email via attachment in .tif or .pdf format
- The following document types can automatically prepare for fax by snappy Fax:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsfot Excel
- Open Office Text documents
- Open Office Spreadsheets
- PDF Files
- Text Files
- RTF Files
- Image files in .tif,.jpg,.bmp format
- Fax documents directly from your scanner
- Monitor any number of folders for new files that can be automatically faxed by snappy fax
- Send Faxes automatically via command line arguments
- Broadcast faxes to unlimited number of recipients
- Schedule faxes to send at a specific date and time
- Sign the outgoing faxes with your signature
- Draft mode allows “attaching” documents from multiple sources to create multi-page document
which you can send in one fax transmission
- When sending faxes, you can select the recpients directly from Outlook’s Contacts
- Receive faxes directly to your computer via fax modem
- Schedule the receive fax mode to specific days and times
- Receive faxes in the background while you do other work
- Automatically forward the received faxes to any number of email addresses
- Save the recieved faxes in tif or pdf format to a folder on your computer or network
- Reject the junk faxes based on filter settings
- Automatically print faxes only when needed, eliminating paper waste
- Added failover data support and buttons on toolbar to recover to db failover entries
- updated status descriptions for new status codes
- Prior Version Import was broken because QF_ONDEMAND field had been changed
- Fixed automation problem when getting number of address book records from AB that is shared on server
- Added ‘Remove Duplicate Records’ button to toolbar for local inbox to remove items that might have erroneously been imported more than once. A duplicate record is a record from the same fax number with exactly the same date and time and duration stamp.
- When an item was removed from reject fax filter and enable filter unchecked the items were not correctly updated in the registry
- Problem with imgnavigator, when fullscreen form is active form and you press esc it would leave the imgnavigator open leaving to an access violation error
- Send a test fax from express setup was not working, causing Access Violation error
Homepage – https://www.snappysoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server (all versions)
Size: 43.5 MB