Notezilla is a professionally designed, simple and elegant sticky notes program for Windows. It lets you quickly create virtual sticky notes on your Windows Desktop and organize them in to folders.
Sticky notes on desktop allow you to write memos, reminders or a tasks with very few mouse clicks without taking your attention from your current activity. Just click, write and go!
This is a very productive way of jotting down what’s on your mind without getting distracted. With digital sticky notes, you can set reminders, attach them to documents, copy/ paste content from other documents, share them with your friends/ co-workers, format content, take copies or backups.
The most attractive capability of NoteZilla is that it lets you stick notes to websites, documents, programs or any window. When ever you open the document or web page, the attached sticky note appear automatically.
- Stick notes to Windows desktop, documents, websites or any program window.
- Organize sticky notes inside folders to avoid desktop clutter.
- Set reminder alarms to sticky notes.
- Sync sticky notes with the cloud and access them from any smartphone.
- Sync sticky notes between computers.
- Send/share sticky notes with any contact over the Internet.
- And there is lot, lot more
- Save your precious time. Sticky notes are the quickest way to write your thoughts and move on to your next important task. Just click, write and go! This saves a lot of time.
- Let notes come to you. Attach a sticky note to a document, website, program or window. The sticky note will pop up automatically when you access that particular document/website.
- Respond spontaneously. Getting the information at the right time is important. Notezilla helps you to find your notes very fast.
- Flexibility + Simplicity. The advantage of sticky notes is that they can be used as tasks, reminders, to-dos or memos without any complexity. Notezilla presents an intuitive way of doing this.
- Assign tasks to others. Send sticky notes and task reminders to any contact via Notezilla.Net cloud service. If the contact is not a Notezilla user, he/she will receive the sticky note as email.
- Remove confusion. Send sticky notes to folders to avoid clutter on your desktop.
- Take the stress out. Set flexible reminders to sticky notes. Let the program take control and remind you about your things to do.
- Save lots of money. Regular 3M Post-It notes are quite expensive. Instead create digital sticky notes on your Windows desktop and save loads of money.
- Fun to use. Use these sticky notes with different colors and skins. Insert pictures inside Sticky Notes and leave them on your desktop.
- Synchronize. Sync sticky notes with the Notezilla.Net cloud service. Keep multiple computers in sync.
- Access from anywhere. Access your sticky notes using the Notezilla.Net web app from iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablet or any device with a modern browser.
Changes in NoteZilla 8.0.40 (2020-07-01):
- Some pictures inside a sticky note appeared blurred. This is fixed.
- Clicking on pictures button did not show the pictures the first time. This is fixed.
- Sometimes the note toolbar detached itself from the sticky note. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 8.0.39 (2020-04-17):
- If a sticky note is stuck to a website / doc / app, it will move (re-position), when the corresponding browser window, app window is moved.
- Added ability to import/export computers and contacts.
- Added F4 shortcut key to a sticky note for switching between note text and attached pictures.
- The window to set a reminder makes it easier to type the reminder time.
- Fixed a bug associated with sticking notes to chromium based Edge browser.
- The sticky notes used to jump to different locations when using the mouse wheel for scrolling the notes in the Notes Browser. This is fixed.
- The pictures did not go along with the note when sending the note over LAN. This is fixed.
- Fixed sign in issues that caused ‘Failed to create empty document’ error.
Changes in NoteZilla 8.0.38 (2020-03-04):
- Pictures support improved. Now pictures can be accessed Á attached from Android Á iPhone apps also.
- ‘Notezilla Troubleshooter’ tool added to this update. This tool will let you backup, restore and cleanup Notezilla data easily.
- It is now possible to sort lines in a sticky note.
- It is now possible to sort checklist items so that completed items are sent to the bottom of the list.
- Added option in Preferences to open Notes Browser on clicking Notezilla icon in the taskbar.
- Added option in Preferences to auto lock unlocked notes in 60 seconds.
- Sticky note attached to a website using one browser will also work seamlessly in another browser (major browsers).
- When the mouse pointer hovers over a rolled up sticky note, excerpt of the note is shown inside a tooltip.
- It is easy to open the Notezilla’s data and backup folders from Notezilla Preferences window.
- Reminder window now shows the next due date also for repeat alarms.
- Trash memoboard is now positioned at the bottom of the memoboards list in Notes Browser.
- When a note is printed, the note creation date is also printed on top right.
- Notezilla explicitly shows a success message when a sticky note is sent to trash from a filter view.
- Options is arrange sticky notes and edit columns added to the View menu in Notes Browser.
- Sync window shows progress bar for better clarity.
- Long press now works as right click on touch screens such as Surface Pro etc.
- Sticky note received from another computer or contact was not placed based on the desktop area configured in Preferences. This is fixed.
- When pasting text inside a sticky note using right click menu, the input caret did not position correctly. This is fixed.
- When Notezilla’s data file is inaccessible, Notezilla did not show any error. This is fixed.
- Automatically trashing a note at a particular time did not work. This is fixed.
- Sometimes, right clicking a sticky note (from notes list) in the Notes Browser did not select the right sticky note. This is fixed.
- Notezilla did not support data folder path to be in unicode format. This is fixed.
- Exporting notes to multiple text files used to overwrite existing files. This is fixed.
- ‘Windows’ column in Notes Browser was not removable after being added. This is fixed.
- When the sticky note was rolled up, it stopped showing the date (when configured). Also the alignment was changed. This is fixed.
- When the sticky note is made to stay always on top, some child windows (Send to Contact, Computer etc) appeared below the sticky note. This is fixed.
Changes in NoteZilla 8.0.37 (2019-04-02):
- Added a little left margin to all sticky notes.
- Korean characters did not appear correctly inside sticky notes. This is fixed.
Homepage – https://www.conceptworld.com/NoteZilla/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 22.0 MB