Kofax Power PDF gives you everything you need to create, use and convert Portable Document Format (PDF) and XPS files. This PDF editor consists of three parts (creating, editing and converting) that are installed and (where applicable) activated with a single procedure.
Kofax Power PDF enables you to create PDF files from one or several source documents. The PDF files will be viewable, printable, searchable and editable. Also you will able to Convert PDF and XPS files to editable documents for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Corel WordPerfect.
15% OFF Coupon Code for ALL Kofax Products: KOFAXAug15
You can also open PDF or XPS files directly from these and other applications, edit them and save them in the appropriate file type. Interact with Document Management Systems such as Microsoft SharePoint to acquire input files and to store conversion results.
Open, read, edit, annotate, share, search and form-fill PDF files for the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Lotus Notes.
Kofax Power PDF Standard:
- Convert paper and pdf into Microsoft Ofice documents.
- Effortlessly create 100% industry-standard PDF files.
- Search and highlight information in PDF’s
- Control, view, edit, and print documents with complete security.
Kofax Power PDF Standard gives business users the features they need to be productive at a price that businesses can justify. This high performance PDF tool has advanced features and a user-friendly design that businesses and professionals demand. Assemble, compare, convert, create, dictate, edit, read, scan, search, secure, sign and print PDF documents and forms with unprecedented ease and speed.
Access tools to annotate, mark-up, secure and compress PDF files, plus additional features for document conversion, search, connectivity, and more. Software is compatible with most Windows operating systems.
Work faster with features that allow you to effortlessly create and convert single documents or batches of PDFs as well as unique tools like voice-controlled note taking. Access your documents anytime, anywhere via popular cloud services such as Google Docs, Windows OneDrive and others.
Kofax Power PDF Advanced:
- All the great features of PDF Standard plus…
- Ability to collaborate with SharePoint and DMS to store and share information seamlessly.
- Automate PDF and Tiff tasks with a wide range of formats.
- Specialized features geared towards the legal, and IT professions.
Kofax Power PDF Advanced is for deployment in company environments, containing extra specialized features. These are presented in a separate section of this Help system. A Customization Kit Guide provides advice to system administrators for product deployment across a network.
- Improved comment tools behavior
The Make comment tools persistent check box is now available on the Comment page of the Options dialog box. Select the setting to keep comment tools active after use. If the setting is not selected, Power PDF returns to the default tool after a comment tool is used. The setting is selected by default.
The setting is effective on the following tools:
- Text Box
- All draw tools
- Extended bounding box lines for object editing
When moving an object with the Edit Object tool, Power PDF projects the bounding lines to the side of the document panel, making it easier to read the object position and dimensions.
- Snap to grid works with guides
The Snap to Grid command now considers both grids and custom guides added by the user.
- Improved compatibility with accessibility reader software
Power PDF user interface navigation and compatibility are improved for accessibility readers, such as JAWS.
- Restore last view settings when reopening documents setting
Power PDF now has the Restore last view settings when reopening documents check box on the General > Miscellaneous page of the Options dialog box. If this check box is selected, users see the same view when reopening a document. The setting is selected by default.
- Fuzzy search
Similar to industry-standard search engines, the new Fuzzy Search supports the ability to produce relevant search results, even if they do not exactly match the words or phrases entered. A Fuzzy Search option is available on the Power PDF Search panel and the Search dialog box.
- PDF/A-4 format support
Power PDF now supports the following PDF/A-4 formats:
When applicable, the user can select any of the above formats in:
- Power PDF (including Compliance options, Export, Save As, Batch Converter, Watched Folder, and the e-mail conversion settings in Options)
- Convert PDF
- Create PDF
- Scanner Setup
- Power PDF Office add-on
- Creation Settings in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mail archiving settings in Outlook
- Power PDF printer driver properties
- Improved PDF printer driver performance. Power PDF now has better PDF printer driver performance, so PDF creation is faster in printcapable applications.
- PDF printer profiles. Power PDF allows users to manage, save and reuse PDF printer profiles instead of configuring them each time. The Office export add-on uses the same PDF printer profiles. PDF printer profiles are independent of PDF Create profiles, though most settings look similar. Refer to the online help for details.
- Watermarks in Create PDF and PDF printer profile settings support headers and footers. The Watermarks dialog box is renamed to Watermarks / Headers and Footers Controls both in PDF Create Assistant profiles and PDF printing profiles. The new dialog box has the same Macros drop-down list and settings as the Headers and Footers command on the Edit toolbar. The feature allows users to add headers and footers when printing to PDF in print-capable applications.
- Improved sequencer commands (Power PDF Advanced).
Power PDF now includes the following sequencer command updates:
- Page > Delete Pages : Blank Pages option added.
- Page > Delete Pages and Extract Pages: The Pages with search result option added. The user can enter a search phrase into the Search For box. The Match Case and Match whole word only settings are available.
- Headers and Footers > Add Header and Footer and Remove Header and Footer: Commands added for adding and removing headers and footers. The Remove Header and Footer command do not have settings. The Add Header and Footer command uses the same dialog box and settings as the Headers and Footers command on the Edit toolbar of the ribbon. Refer to the online help for details.
- Document > Convert to Fillable Form : This command adds the FormTyper functionality. The Convert to Fillable Form command uses the FormTyper Settings dialog box and settings.
- Choose to skip documents already containing form controls or delete existing form controls.
- Select an OCR language or rely on the language set for the document.
- Require auto-size fonts for text fields.
- Enhanced SignDoc support
You can now complete SignDoc packages and templates in the Power PDF embedded browser. Moreover, Power PDF allows you to replace the PDF document in package templates and upload the template with a new name. Refer to the online help for details.
- Improved integration for Google Chrome and Chromium browsers
When a PDF document is opened in the browser, the Open in Kofax Power PDF command is available in the menu of the Create PDF browser extension. If the Show “Open in Kofax Power PDF” menu setting is selected, the Open in Kofax Power PDF floating command appears over the PDF content panel. Both commands open the PDF document in Power PDF.
- Context menu commands in the Kofax Power PDF add-on for iManage 10
iManage 10 administrators can add custom commands to the add-on context menu to make Power PDF features easier to access. For details, refer to the iManage connector and serverconfiguration chapter in the Network Installation Guide.
- eIDAS compliance by EUTL support
To comply with the eIDAS regulation, Power PDF can import the qualified trust service providers’ certificates from the European Trusted Lists (EUTL). The Options dialog box now has the setting for the automatic EUTL list update, which can be limited to Qualified Trust Services only. Refer to the online help for details.
- Microsoft Azure Information Protection support
Power PDF now supports Microsoft Azure Information Protection (AIP). For details on applying AIP on a document, refer to the Microsoft Azure Information Protection section in the Security properties topic of the online help.
AD RMS (Active Directory Rights Management Services) is also supported for backward compatibility.
- Watermarks support for FileOpen-protected documents
When printing or viewing FileOpen-protected documents, Power PDF displays or prints marks according to the FileOpen DRM requirements included with the document. Both FileOpen print marks and view marks are supported. The Power PDF search function works with text included in view marks. Power PDF does not include FileOpen marks in the page content when saving.
- Online Collaboration (Power PDF Advanced with Advanced Volume license)
Power PDF supports collaboration meetings for any remote participant with Internet access. Invitees can work on the same PDF document and track updates in real-time. The feature requires an on-premise collaboration server to be up and running. Refer to the online help for details.
- Kofax License Server (Power PDF Advanced with Advanced Volume license)
Power PDF now supports Kofax License Server (KLS). Administrators can set up Kofax License Server and Licensing Client for advanced licensing features. Refer to the Kofax License Server configuration section in the Network Installation Guide for details.
Legacy serial numbers are also supported for backward compatibility.
- Windows 11 snap layouts support. Power PDF supports the snap layouts feature in Windows 11, so users can snap the application window to a preset location and size.
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 4.1.0:
- Visual aid for setting the default PDF application. Power PDF opens the required Properties dialog box and shows the steps in a floating window on how to configure Power PDF as the default application for the PDF file format.
- Unified PDF export in integrated Microsoft applications. The Kofax PDF tab in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint share the same PDF export module that is available when you select File > Export on the menu. You can select the PDF version, and manage bookmarks, links, comments, tagging, and embedded document properties. The Kofax PDF tab options give you access to the highly accessible PDF/UA format.
- Ability to combine files or folders. You can add both files and folders to the list in PDF Create when you combine files. PDF Create adds all supported source files within the listed folders and subfolders, builds a bookmarks hierarchy matching the folder structure, or transfers bookmarks from the source files.
- New file formats supported in PDF/UA creation. Extending the existing file format support, Power PDF can convey accessibility information from the supported file formats when creating PDF/UA documents.
- Enhanced Accessibility Tag Editor (Power PDF Advanced). Edit cell properties if the Touch Up Reading Order panel is in Table Editor mode. In the new Cell Properties dialog box, you can adjust the row or column span, set up header and data cell relationships, and define cell identifiers.
- Accessibility report as PDF attachment (Power PDF Advanced). You can attach the results of the accessibility or PDF/UA compliance check to the PDF.
- Improved redaction capabilities (Power PDF Advanced). Apply redaction on multiple documents or redact a range of full pages. You can limit the redaction to a certain section of the words found with Search and Redact. Search and Redact can handle multiple redaction codes or marks, and you can use the same patterns when redacting with the sequencer. The Canadian “Access to Information Act and Privacy Act” codes are added to the built-in set of redaction marks.
- Enhanced Kofax SignDoc signature field integration (Power PDF Advanced). Power PDF adds new signature types for Kofax SignDoc, such as a Checkbox and Text field. You can now use a webcam to sign with a photo. Click-to-sign with Kofax SecureID and timestamp is also supported.
- Administrators can prevent using self-signed certificates (Power PDF Advanced). Using the Customization Kit, the administrators can disable self-signed certificates. This helps to comply with certain regulations, such as US FDA CFR 21 Part 11.
- Customizable default zoom level and page layout (Power PDF Advanced). Administrators can specify the default zoom level and page layout in the Customization Kit, using group policies.
- New cloud connectors integrated. The following new connectors are integrated in Power PDF:
- Google Drive
- Enhanced iManage connector (Power PDF Advanced). Power PDF Advanced supports the iManage v2 API. The installer adds Power PDF-related context menu items to the iManage client application. Users now can merge multiple documents from iManage into a single PDF.
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 4 for Windows:
- Built for integration – make it easy for users with more connections to Microsoft, other apps and back-end systems
- More access for everyone – accessibility improvements
- User Experience and Flexibility
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 4 for Mac:
- User experience
- Easy to edit
What’s New in Kofax Power PDF 3:
- Tabbed document viewing
- Application interface language modules
- Gray color skins
- PDF 2.0 specification support
- Shared application watermarks
- Group Policy support in the Advanced Volume version
- Rotate multiple pages in Document Assembly mode
- Reader mode after trial period is expired
- Start screen with recently opened documents
- Configurable default save location
- Updated Text-To-Speech voices. Replaced RealSpeakSolo with Vocalizer speech engine.
- Integration with DocuSign
- Improved text editing
- New context sensitive ribbons for comments and TypeWriter
- Real time document collaboration in the advanced version (works with computers within same LAN segment)
- Duplicate pages and Swap two pages
- Combine all opened documents into a single document
- Support right to left text editing in Advanced Editor, comments and form fields
- Create PDF from a website following links
- Dynamic Stamp improvement: support Exhibit stamps
- PDF documents exported from MS Word preserve track changes
- New Header options in the Mail Archiving settings
- Notify user when opening PDF documents that have Adobe Extended Features enabled
- OnBase connector
- Convert Tag to Artifact
- Option for source files deletion after creating PDF
Homepage – https://www.kofax.com
Minimum System Requirements:
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 11; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Citrix Virtual Apps, Remote Desktop Service, Active Directory
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files
- MacOS 10.13 through 11.6 Big Sur
Size: 2.68 MB
15% OFF Coupon Code for ALL Kofax Products: KOFAXJul15
all with an amazing 20% OFF – Coupon ‘DNS12OFFER’
all with an amazing 20% OFF – Coupon ‘DNS12OFFER’