This unique PDF creator lets you open, view and work with over 100 different file formats even if you don’t have the software used to create the file!
Open PDFs, graphics, Microsoft Office formats, photos and many more. Create new PDFs just by dragging and dropping or save files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats. Edit or add text, and review and comment with ease. Once you’re done, assemble documents quickly and share them in a single PDF package.
Boost your productivity with Corel PDF Fusion, an all-in-one PDF creator that lets you view files, plus assemble, edit and create PDFs. View more than 100 different file types just by dragging and dropping them into the Welcome Screen.
Take pages from multiple files, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and combine them into a single PDF to share with anyone. Add new text, bookmarks and comments. Plus, convert files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats with just a click.
- Save money by viewing over 100 file types without purchasing additional software
- Easily create and edit PDFs
- Drag and drop to combine multiple file types in one PDF package
- Save time by easily re-purposing content, instead of retyping, and cutting and pasting
- Share files with anyone by converting to PDF, XPS or Microsoft Word formats
Corel PDF Fusion Features:
View over 100 file types
- Open over 100 file types – even if you don’t have the software used to create the file!
- Open Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visio and many other file types
- Choose from Page, Assembly or Flick views to work with your document
Edit and rearrange content
- Just select a phrase or sentence and start typing to make changes
- Edit or add text anywhere in a document
- Easily add bookmarks and comments
- Mark up documents using highlighting and sticky notes
- Redact sensitive information and save securely
- Add watermarks
- Insert hyperlinks to other pages in your document, other files or websites
- Rearrange, rotate or crop pages
Assemble new documents with ease
- Drag and drop to easily add content from multiple sources – including documents, spreadsheets, presentations and images – into a single PDF package to share with anyone
- Quickly assemble new documents using pages from existing material
- Export and email PDF documents
- Convert to PDF or XPS
Create files in PDF, DOC and XPS formats
- Create new PDF documents from within any application that can print
- Organize and send related files in a single PDF package
- Convert multiple files at once with the Corel PDF Batch Converter
Homepage – https://www.corel.com
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, 7, Vista or XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 250 MB of available hard disk space
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Corel PDF Fusion supports deployment via the following third-party systems: Novell ZENworks, Citrix XenApp and Windows Group Policies. PDF Fusion also supports Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), including virtualization on Microsoft Hyper-V servers and VMware.
Size: 157 MB