Recognizing 192 languages in any language combination, FineReader’s unmatched recognition and conversion technologies have been boosted to eliminate retyping or reformatting.
ABBYY FineReader 14 preserves all original formats, and recognizes tables and graphs with even higher accuracy. Background processing, quicker image loading and one-click automation get more done, far faster, while verification and editing tools streamline proofing and editing of OCR results.
In addition, image pre-processing optimizes digital image conversions and new Text Extraction pulls content sections for reuse elsewhere.
Use your digital camera or mobile phone as a portable “scanner” to capture text from hardcopy documents, books and newspapers. As well as from banners, posters and other media.
Then, with ABBYY FineReader 14, convert your camera images into electronic text files for editing, archiving, creating new documents and other purposes.
- Edit a scanned document or an image PDF. Edit and create new documents based on paper or image-only originals. FineReader’s ability to turn documents, however complex their layouts, into editable files saves you significant time and effort.
- Search and archive documents. ABBYY FineReader 14 also lets you transform the information trapped in paper or images into actionable, searchable, digital content.
- Extract information from paper originals. Quickly access content trapped in image-only PDFs and scans. Instantly copy and quote sections of content, including text, tables or images.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a technology that enables conversion of images, received from scanner or digital camera, and PDFs to editable and searchable text documents ready for editing, quoting, search, and archiving.
ABBYY FineReader 14 is a highly intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs. The application reaches beyond typical OCR capabilities. Such as page by page recognition by processing complex, multipage documents including their original structure.
What’s New in ABBYY FineReader 14.0:
ABBYY FineReader 14 offers new and enhanced features including wide range of PDF editing tools, document comparison feature and even more perceptive OCR for document conversion. Plus, faster performance across the board – from launching app to opening and converting.
- Multiple PDF editing tools. From adding new pages to content editing, you can take your work with PDFs to a whole new level.
- Edit text
- Modify pictures
- Arrange pages
- Protect document
- Review and comment
- Fill in forms
- All-new Compare Documents feature. Detect relevant changes in a critical document, no matter what file formats you compare – PDF, Word or just a photo of a document.
- Reduce risks of oversights
- See only what’s important
- Compare paper with digital
- OCR enhancements you’ll need every day. Latest technology improvements deliver better table analysis, enhanced document layout retention, and outstanding character recognition accuracy.
- Superior reproduction of tables and charts
- Retain text styles when exporting to Word
- Single-line math formulas support
Homepage – https://www.abbyy.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 546 MB