Movavi Video Converter is a leading video converter to convert video and audio, rip Blu-Ray/DVD, process audio and images, save video for mobile devices, do basic editing tasks. You will able to convert to and from high definition video formats.
Movavi Video Converter rips video from unencrypted DVDs and converts into any media format. This software offers the accelerated conversion with NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC, and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration. That increases conversion speed up to 3.5 times.
Furthermore, you can save soundtracks from video and DVD. Use our video format converter to save movie frames into image files.
Advanced users are sure to appreciate the manual adjustment of such parameters of output media file as bitrate, aspect ratio, etc. The converter also lets you set the quality and size of the output file.
Movavi Video Converter 20 Features:
- Support for 200+ devices including the latest models of iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Sony PlayStation, and more.
- Convert between over 180 different media formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4; AAC, MP3, OGG, GIF, JPG, PNG, and more.
- Ready-made presets fully optimized for specific device models
- Includes basic editing functions: trim, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance image
- SuperSpeed conversion – as fast as straight copying
- Intel and NVIDIA hardware acceleration
- Convert multiple media files simultaneously
With Movavi Video Converter, you can prepare your multimedia files for instant playback in any format and on any device. And you don’t need to be a geek to do it. Just select the format or device you want from the vast list of supported options and hit one button. Your files will be ready in seconds. In addition you get a huge range of exciting extras. Enhance video quality, adjust and normalize sound levels, trim, merge, crop, and rotate files before you convert. All through our trademark user-friendly interface that’s so easy to master!
Add Your Media Files – Work with video, audio, and images in any format
- Add Video. Open video files in any format and resolution, including Ultra HD.
- Add Audio. Process your entire music library with one click.
- Add DVD. Transfer your DVD collection to your hard drive – rip DVDs and save them as video files.
- Add Images. Convert image files between most popular formats.
Choose Output Format or Device to get the best-possible quality results
- Any Format. Choose the exact format you need: the program supports all current video, audio, and image formats and codecs.
- Any Device. Enjoy one-click conversion of media files for 200+ mobile devices using our handy ready-made presets.
- Any Website. Prepare your video for uploading to video hosting sites and social networks quickly, easily – and automatically.
Edit Your Video if Necessary – Perfect your video before you convert it
- Trim and join
- Stabilize and enhance quality
- Crop and rotate
- Add captions and watermarks
Convert Files in a Flash – Save time thanks to leading-edge technologies
- Using Movavi innovative SuperSpeed mode, you can convert video up to 79x faster than using traditional conversion methods. No re-compression or loss of quality!
- Support for NVIDIA CUDA, NVENC, and Intel HD Graphics hardware acceleration increases conversion speed up to 3.5 times.
- Use your multicore processor to the max! The software estimates your CPU usage and loads the processor cores in the most efficient way, converting 2 or 4 H.265 files simultaneously.
Movavi Video Converter 20 other features:
- Extract Audio. Extract audio from video and save any portion of a movie soundtrack to create ringtones and music samples.
- Adjust Sound. Increase, decrease or normalize sound volume. Transfer up to 16 soundtracks to your final video.
- Create GIFs. Create comic GIF animations from your video files. Specify the video segments you want to convert to GIF.
- Save Frames. Capture screenshots from videos and save them in popular image formats.
- Share Online. Upload converted files to social media sites from right inside the program using the built-in Share Online app.
- Watch Folder. Specify a folder and conversion parameters, and all video files in that folder will be converted automatically.
- Flexible Settings. Choose video and audio codecs, specify custom resolution, bitrate, and other advanced settings.
- Two-pass Encoding. Choose this option for optimal balance between size and quality of output video.
What’s New in Movavi Video Converter 20:
- New Design. Discover the familiar, simple interface redesigned to look cleaner, sleeker, and ready for 2020
- Online Subtitle Search. Now you can quickly find the subtitles you need and use them in your videos
- Advanced Subtitle Editing. Use a wider set of editing tools to change the font, size, style, and color of the subtitles for your favorite movies and shows
Changes in Movavi Video Converter 19.3.0 (May 30, 2019)
- Ability to read files in the HEIC/HEIF format
- Built-in tips that will help new users to get started faster with the app
- The problem with sound when opening files with the EAC3 codec is now fixed
- Other bug fixes and improvements
What’s New in Movavi Video Converter 19:
- AMD and NVDEC Hardware Acceleration. New options for hardware acceleration are now available for owners of systems with AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards
- Effects. A new tab in the editing window: you can choose from a built-in library of creative filters and apply them to the video you want to convert
- VBR. A new bitrate option: select presets with a variable bitrate (VBR) to reduce the file size after conversion even more – by up to 20–40%
- Trim without Conversion. A new button in the Trim tab that lets you do trimming without converting your file
- Rotate without Conversion. A new feature in the Rotate tab to help you rotate your clips without converting them to another format
- Apply to All Feature. Now you can apply the desired subtitles, audio track, or bitrate to all your videos in just one click
Homepage – https://www.movavi.com/videoconverter/
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 46.6 MB