MAGIX Video Pro X is a highly sophisticated video editing solution geared towards the unique requirements of ambitious and professional users.
The multiple award-winning video workstation offers an unrivaled range of powerful editing tools and sophisticated virtual equipment for detailed audio dubbing. Optimized workflow layout and unique performance tools guarantee precise editing that will turn your vision into a reality.
State-of-the-art digital technology, innovative functions, and the accumulation of years of expert experience in the field of video and audio combine to guarantee professional results in perfect sound and vision.
This MAGIX Video editing software features a 3-point cut function that makes inserting video clips into the timeline even easier. Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Choose a position in the arrangement where you wish to insert a clip. Then simply add a start position to the file you want to import. The computer automatically calculates the cut points and precisely fills in the gaps in the timeline.
MAGIX Video Pro X 13 Top features:
- INFUSION Engine 3 – hardware acceleration from import to export
- Multi-GPU support – use multiple graphics cards simultaneously
- Easily create animations + flexible rotation point
- Panorama storyboard with extra-large thumbnails
- FXhome Ignite Keying & Flares: Crop objects cleanly
- HiDPI editing interface + modern icon design
- More intuitive start dialog & automatic format recognition
- 8K Ultra HD support + HDR color space handling
- 1-click cutting tool with dynamic preview
- New fonts and customizable title templates
INFUSION Engine 3 – Faster than realtime export
No waiting around. INFUSION Engine 3 now enables a seamless GPU workflow for the latest graphics cards by Intel, NVIDIA and AMD. In addition to ultra-smooth playback even for complex projects, INFUSION Engine 3 now also offers accelerated export for AVC and HEVC formats, meaning that videos can now be rendered faster than in realtime.
Real-time video stabilization
MAGIX Video Pro X includes the full version of proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite, which offers professional video stabilization and optimization in realtime without any need for analysis or rendering beforehand. Optimize brightness and contrast fully automatically or adjust manually for more custom settings.
8K Ultra HD support for AVC and HEVC videos
MAGIX Video Pro X offers full 8K support. AVC or HEVC videos can be played back in realtime using NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards. This spares you the time-consuming task of converting recordings to proxy files. For images even higher in resolution.
With HDR10, MAGIX Video Pro X supports the latest standards and color gamut BT.2020 and 10-bit color depth in HEVC codec. HDR maintains natural contrasts and accurately reproduces the original variations in brightness, even for very bright or dark footage. Impressive color extraction lets you make every detail shine and create a lasting impression.
With the addition of two new features, our 360 editing package is now complete: take advantage of 360 image stabilization, plus a set of spectacular 360 transitions. And now even stereoscopic videos can be processed by Video Pro X.
HDR preview and color space handling
You can now select a specific color space that works with your project and source material. Video Pro X supports all standards such as BT.601 (SD), BT.709 and BT.2020 (HD/UHD) as well as the professional standard DCI P3. This allows for greater visual control and precision in your color correction workflow.
For high-quality editing of picture sections in 4K movies. For instance, you can switch between different zoom levels in a 4K recording to make the final result even more dynamic. This is also ideal for correcting picture sections which don’t turn out 100% due to quick movements (e.g. sports videos or theatrical performances).
MAGIX Travel Maps
The MAGIX Travel Maps module offers a wide range of creative options for displaying your travel routes as a captivating animation. You can import your own maps and choose from the huge array of waypoints and vehicles included to show the different stages of your trip. Little slideshows can also be created within the route animation by simply placing photos on the travel path.
What’s NEW in MAGIX Video Pro X13:
- New! INFUSION Engine 3 – hardware acceleration from import to export
- New! Multi-GPU support – use multiple graphics cards simultaneously
- New! Easily create animations + flexible rotation point
- New! Panorama storyboard with extra-large thumbnails
- New! FXhome Ignite Keying & Flares: Crop objects cleanly
- New! HiDPI editing interface + modern icon design
- New! More intuitive start dialog & automatic format recognition
- New! 8K Ultra HD support + HDR color space handling
- New! 1-click cutting tool with dynamic preview
- New! New fonts and customizable title templates
What’s NEW in MAGIX Video Pro X12:
- Infusion Engine 2: Enhanced hardware support for Nvidia and AMD graphics cards for AVC/HEVC decoding
- 8K UHD-2 workflow with MultiCam & 360 degree editing
- HiDPI supported user interface for 4K displays
- HDR color spaces
- Real-time video stabilization using the included proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite
Changes in MAGIX Video Pro X11 188.8.131.52 (September 16, 2019):
- Optimized effect calculation by the INFUSION Engine. Tracking shots, zooms, collages, color effects and horizon straightening can all be calculated up to 8.6 times faster than ever before and played back smoothly. Combined with the INFUSION Engine, it’s an effective, instantly noticeable performance boost to your project editing workflow.
- Find and close gaps. The new Spilt and trim tool locates all gaps on the timeline and then simply closes them with a single click. All clips merge correctly without leaving any black frames.
- 5 new intros and outros. Find the perfect start and end for your film with new cinematic intros and outros. This lets you add creative touches and excitement right from the get-go.
- Large icons in Explorer. Large thumbnails are preset for all folders to enable you to find the right clip or photo quickly. Previously, this type of display had to be set manually.
What’s NEW in MAGIX Video Pro X11:
- Brand new video engine with significantly enhanced performance
- NEW! VEGAS Video stabilization
- NEW! Travel route animation – MAGIX Travel Maps
- NEW! Cutting tool with dynamic preview
- NEW! New fonts and customizable title templates
- NEW! Title designer NewBlue Titler Pro 6
- NEW! Compositing package NewBlue Elements 3 Ultimate
Homepage – https://www.magix.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 785 MB