TagScanner is a powerful tool for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of most modern audio formats, supports ID3v1/v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WMA, MP4 (iTunes) tags.
You can rename files according to information from the tags, import tag information from filenames or other sources. Also perform any text replacement and transformations in tags and filenames.
Powerful TAG editor has batch functions and special features. Especially relevant, the playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel.
Also you may get album info and download covers via online databases like FreeDB, Amazon, Discogs or MusicBrainz.
You can create playlists in one click and export your collection to HTML, Excel or any user-defined format. Program has easy-to-use multilingual interface and built-in audio player.
- Rename files based on the tag and file information
- Powerful multiple files tag editor
- Import album information and covers from online databases like Discogs or Amazon
- Generate tag information from file and folder names
- Tag fields formatting and rearrangement
- Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
- Supports MP3, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MPEG-4, Opus, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavPack, TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, Direct Stream Digital files
- Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4 (iTunes) metadata
- Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
- Resize cover art for portable devices on the fly
- TAGs versions conversions
- Quick playlists creation
- Export information to HTML, XML CSV or any user-defined format
- Full support for Unicode
- Multilanguage interface
- Built-in audio player
Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Changes in TagScanner 6.0.32 (2018-11-14):
- Transformation with Format value now may be used to generate fields with predefined value
- New function: ansi(x) returns X with all characters normalized with system codepage
- Removed tracktype.org service import – because it’s not work anymore
- Added vgmdb.net (Video Games Music Database) to list of servers for FreeDB/CDDB technology
- Updated support for DSDIFF format
- Translation: Chinese Simplified
Homepage – https://www.xdlab.ru
Size: 2.56 MB