PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer.
It works w/madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course… it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network.
Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness.
Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features:
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.
- Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices such as DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 1.6.63891 (2017-01-04):
- Added some ACM Vorbis Mode3 decoding functions
- Added D3D12 game capture function
- Added MJPEG option to built-in codec fuction
- Fixed an issue that playback time of certain AVIs were incorrectly calculated
- Fixed abnormal playback problem of certain AVIs
- Fixed occasional freeze problem when using the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed freeze problem when outputting certain SSA subtitles
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were black in certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that screen was broken when DXVA decoding certain H.264 files
- Improved MJPEG decoding speed
Homepage – http://potplayer.daum.net
Size: 19.9 MB