Media Player Classic is an extremely light-weight media player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player 6.4, but has many additional extra features.
Media Player Classic has, for instance, a built in DVD player with real-time zoom, support for AVI subtitles, QuickTime and RealVideo support (requires QT and/or Real player); built-in MPEG2/SVCD/DVD codec.
Media Player Classic also supports SVCD/CVD selectable subtitles and lots more. The best part about Media Player Classic is the ability to modify the filters when playing your favorite video files.
This project is based on the latest source code from the original Guliverkli project.
The modifications that has made include library updates, some tweaks and several bug fixes. Also has been fixed all known security vulnerabilities.
Changes in Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199:
- MPEG decoder: progressive frames fix
- MPEG decoder: dsutil interlaced fix v2
- MPEG splitter: recognize AVCHD ac3 audio
- MPEG splitter: subpin bugfix
- dtsac3 source: support DD+
- VSFilter: clipbug v3 patch
- VSFilter: fax fay v2 patch
- VSFilter: fontname length patch
- VSFilter: floatpos patch
- FLV splitter: parsing fixes
- AVI splitter: fixed two vulnerabilities
- FLIC source: fixed vulnerability
- MPC: ffdshow queue support (1015/1222)
- MPC: removed subtitle db stuff
- MPC: Disable monitor powersaving during playback on Windows Vista
- MPC: auto-load subtitles option now also applies to embedded subs
- MPC: added the following extensions to formats list: .divx .hdmov .rmm .rnx
- MPC: added two shaders: Levels (16-235 -> 0-255) and nightvision effect
- MPC: Better looking icon
- Incremented a few version numbers
Homepage – http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli2/
Size: 1.98 MB