StarBurn is a powerful tool for CD/DVD and Blu-Ray/HD-DVD grabbing, burning and mastering.
Furthermore, StarBurn can compress decompress and recompress audio files to wav, wma, mp3 and ogg formats, create virtual drives and mount remote optical drives.
StarBurn supports all types of optical storage media (including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM) and a wide variety of burning hardware.
The advanced features enable you to create DVD-Video content from custom video files, or compilations from other DVDs.
Additionally with the DVD Splitting Wizard you can split DVD-Video discs into smaller parts and burn them to DVD writable discs or share them with the StarPort DVD-ROM emulator and watch DVD video directly on your PC. This enables you to create copies of 8.5 GB dual layer DVDs with just a few mouse clicks.
StarBurn includes a suite of applications offering multiple functions provided through several intuitive, easy-to use wizards. Each wizard allows anyone to use all the most advanced features of application in just few easy steps! Burn or grab audio or video, erase disks, work with any media type – StarBurn includes everything you need.
- Audio Burner Wizard
- Audio Compressor Wizard
- Audio Grabber Wizard
- Data Burner Wizard
- Disk Eraser Wizard
- Image Building Wizard
- Image Burning Wizard
- Image Grabber Wizard
- StarPort Wizard
- Video Burning Wizard
Your Discs Scratch Free:
Duplicate CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media in 1 to 1 mode. Extract individual data tracks from DVDs and store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie. Or you can use a software DVD player to watch DVD-Video right from an ISO image mounted with any CD/DVD emulator (you may use StarPort, or Alcohol 120%). The StarBurn program also allows you to grab sound tracks from audio CDs and store them as a set of compressed Windows Media Audio (WMA) files on your hard disk.
Data Backups Made Possible:
Burn any documents like photos, spread sheets, home work etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD. A hard disk crash would no longer be critical if you have your most important data burned.
Your Own Audio Collections:
Produce collections of compressed WMA files using your audio CD as a source. Use resulting WMA files with portable media players. You can also burn these WMA files’ collections to CDs or DVDs to listen in a WMA-compatible audio system such as a car stereo or stand-alone CD/DVD player.
- Supports all MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD devices. StarBurn deals with devices in a “generic” mode meaning you don’t need to get an updated version of our software to support a brand new burner – everything is quite simple;
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE, HD-DVD-R/RW and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double layer DVD+R and dual layer DVD-R;
- DVD-Video main sequence (movie) extraction support due to which you can re-master the DVD and extract only the movie. Only the movie itself will be copied, but not the trailers and advertising from the original DVD;
- Audio content processing support. StarBurn can store audio tracks as WAV (uncompressed) and WMA (compressed Windows Media Audio) files. Now you can create extra copies of your audio CD collection and listen directly from your PC hard disk, load compressed audio into portable player or car audio or burn WAV and WMA files back to create re-mastered audio CDs. So if you have an old CD-player or car audio that can’t play MP3/WMA compressed data with StarBurn you can create an ordinary audio CD from files stored on your hard disk;
- StarBurn can process audio streams on-the-fly. This means it can burn an audio CD from MP3/WMA files without de-compressing them and storing an intermediate copy on your hard disk. This is much faster than doing everything in two steps: first decoding and then actual burning;
- UDF (Universal Disc Format) file system support (UDF 1.02, 1.50 and 2.01) means that from now on files larger than 2 GB and with names up to 2048 characters long can be stored on optical media. You don’t need to use any additional tools to split huge files or rename long file names before burning them;
- StarBurn supports ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions, which is the most compatible file system that can be read almost by any machine;
- Track-At-Once (TAO) and Disc-At-Once (DAO) (RAW) recording modes support. In TAO everything is handled by the drive itself, application just passes 2048 bytes/sector streams (data) or 2352 bytes/sector streams (audio). With DAO, an application creates a raw virtual CD image and writes with 2448 (DAO96) or 2368 (DAO16) bytes/sector streams. TAO is the most compatible mode which is preferred for data (the only mode to create multisession CDs) and DAO allows you to create gapless audio CD, add CD-Text and CD+G information and some additional features;
- Bridge file system (ISO9660/UDF for DVD-Video creation) support. StarBurn can create bridge file system which is DVD-Video compatible. This media can be read with both stand-alone DVD players and ancient Windows 95 and DOS machines, which makes the disk almost universal;
- El Torito (bootable CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD) creation support. Use CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD as a very big floppy boot disk for recovery purposes;
- Session import support (appending already created CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media). In this mode the same media can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is your physical media capacity;
- DVD9 to 2 DVD-R(+R) conversion support. In this mode StarBurn backs up dual layer stamped DVD9 DVD-Video disc into a pair of two DVD single layer recordables, as a pair of two single layer recordable discs is cheaper than single double/dual layer recordable.
StarBurn is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in StarBurn 15.7:
- ISO/UDF import for a big file system structure has been fixed.
- ISO 9660 section for DVD-VIDEO has been fixed.
- R/W speeds refreshing has been fixed for physical and virtual devices.
Homepage – http://www.starburnsoftware.com
Size: 19.4 MB