Kerio Connect (formerly Kerio MailServer) represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. The award-winning, low-overhead alternative to Microsoft Exchange, Kerio Connect meets the needs of small and mid-sized business.
It offers unmatched deployment flexibility and broad mobile device support. Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client and Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser.
When using Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser users can see the presence of colleagues, chat in real-time, organize meetings.
Furthermore you can securely compose richly formatted email. Kerio Connect also provides full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac) and many other IMAP or POP compliant email clients.
Kerio Connect is stable. So you can focus on your business rather than unexpected downtime and recovery. Deployment and administration are simple by design. With low licensing, service and hardware costs, Kerio Connect delivers measurable business value over other offerings.
BYOD Made Easy
Kerio Connect makes BYOD easy. Supports virtually every mobile device on the market. From iPhones to Android phones to tablets. And Kerio Connect is so simple to use that end users can configure their own devices without bothering IT.
Secure and Protected Email
You’re protected against hacking and malicious attacks with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam and anti-virus tools, and more. Automated backup with granular restore options ensure quick and easy recovery from all types of disasters. Server-wide archiving prevents data loss and helps organizations to comply with legal requirements for email retention.
Kerio Connect supports three different deployment options. That let you choose the approach that best fits with your existing IT processes, infrastructure and organization. No matter what option you use, Kerio Connect offers the same great end-user experience, rigorous security, and ease of administration.
Kerio Connect Single-Server. Easily install Kerio Connect on your existing hardware, using your favorite host OS or hypervisor. Most versions of Windows Server, Linux and even Mac OS are supported. Or choose the VMware virtual appliance to easily run Kerio Connect side-by-side on the same hardware as your other business applications without worrying about operating system compatibility.
Kerio Connect Multi-Server. Deploy this modular, multiple server solution for greater scalability and performance in larger organizations and distributed multi-office environments, or in partner-hosted Kerio Cloud environments.
Kerio Cloud. Use email, calendars, Instant Messaging and benefit from simultaneous updates across your iOS, Android or Windows mobile device.
Over 14 anti-spam layers:
- DHA (Directory Harvest Attack protection)
- SpamAssassin (Bayes, Heuristic, and SURBL)
- Anti-phishing / anti-spoofing
- RBL (Real-time blacklist servers)
- Custom whitelists and blacklists
- SMTP restrictions and more…
Changes in Kerio Connect 9.2.7 (June 5, 2018):
- Encryption of Personal Data on Linux Installation
- Send email when only delegated Calendar
- Restores deleted emails
- Manually created CalDAV accounts can’t add invitees
- Crash due to malformed email (To, Cc, Bcc, From) in Drafts from emails in ActiveSync
- Show more results calendar search
- ActiveSync All Day event issue on iOS
- Fix to Windows Timezones
- Windows 10 Calendar event now showing in WebMail
- Webmail unable to get focus on the body after removing the recipient from the list
- ActiveSync created events not displaying in Outlook
- Unable to download chat or XMPP Archives
- Memory leak in tinydb_get_item_maybe_raw
- Maximum number of Recipients ignored WebMail/HTTP
- Maximum number of Recipients ignored ActiveSync
- Additional improvements and fixes.
Homepage – https://www.kerio.com
Size: 188 MB