Kerio Connect (formerly Kerio MailServer) represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. The award-winning, low-overhead alternative to Microsoft Exchange, Kerio Connect meets the needs of small and mid-sized business.
It offers unmatched deployment flexibility and broad mobile device support. Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client and Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser.
When using Kerio Connect Client via their favorite web browser users can see the presence of colleagues, chat in real-time, organize meetings.
Furthermore you can securely compose richly formatted email. Kerio Connect also provides full support for Outlook (Windows and Mac) and many other IMAP or POP compliant email clients.
Kerio Connect is stable. So you can focus on your business rather than unexpected downtime and recovery. Deployment and administration are simple by design. With low licensing, service and hardware costs, Kerio Connect delivers measurable business value over other offerings.
BYOD Made Easy
Kerio Connect makes BYOD easy. Supports virtually every mobile device on the market. From iPhones to Android phones to tablets. And Kerio Connect is so simple to use that end users can configure their own devices without bothering IT.
Secure and Protected Email
You’re protected against hacking and malicious attacks with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam and anti-virus tools, and more. Automated backup with granular restore options ensure quick and easy recovery from all types of disasters. Server-wide archiving prevents data loss and helps organizations to comply with legal requirements for email retention.
Kerio Connect supports three different deployment options. That let you choose the approach that best fits with your existing IT processes, infrastructure and organization. No matter what option you use, Kerio Connect offers the same great end-user experience, rigorous security, and ease of administration.
Kerio Connect Single-Server. Easily install Kerio Connect on your existing hardware, using your favorite host OS or hypervisor. Most versions of Windows Server, Linux and even Mac OS are supported. Or choose the VMware virtual appliance to easily run Kerio Connect side-by-side on the same hardware as your other business applications without worrying about operating system compatibility.
Kerio Connect Multi-Server. Deploy this modular, multiple server solution for greater scalability and performance in larger organizations and distributed multi-office environments, or in partner-hosted Kerio Cloud environments.
Kerio Cloud. Use email, calendars, Instant Messaging and benefit from simultaneous updates across your iOS, Android or Windows mobile device.
Over 14 anti-spam layers:
- DHA (Directory Harvest Attack protection)
- SpamAssassin (Bayes, Heuristic, and SURBL)
- Anti-phishing / anti-spoofing
- RBL (Real-time blacklist servers)
- Custom whitelists and blacklists
- SMTP restrictions and more…
Changes in Kerio Connect 9.2.6 (March 28, 2018):
- Support for Exchange ActiveSync 16
- ActiveSync 16: Syncing the Drafts Folder
- ActiveSync 16: Calendar Attachments
- Improvements to Kerio Offline Search speed in Outlook
- The delete button is not available in Context menu of WebMail
- ActiveSync Calendar event deleted from webmail remains on iOS device
- ActiveSync Fails to parse request from iPhone when the location is given
- Events created from WebMail are not getting synchronized to Calendar application on certain setup
- Kerio Connect Sync app on Android does not Sync in a certain configuration
- Wrong Timezone detected for (UTC +01:00) on Windows
- Send to Mail recipient from Windows Explorer context menu does not work
- Kerio Connect Account Assistant hang on Mac OS X High Sierra (10.13)
- Emails containing images with a link to another URL is opened incorrectly (MacOS)
- Slow HTTP POST vulnerability
- XSS Vulnerability
- AV fails to scan when it detects a special character
- Telephone number fields are not properly synced from AD for GAL Contacts
- High Reference Count – EWS Error in Log
- PDF attachments are converted to .bin for some emails
- Crash in Apple Mail after receiving an error message from Kerio Connect
- Bayes is not able to re-learn the message
- Kerio Connect: Email Search by Number – Size in search box not correctly displayed
- Kerio Connect: Email Search by Number – Time in search box not correctly displayed
- Kerio Connect vCard does not escape the semicolon in phone numbers
- Windows 10 Calendar Event not displaying in WebMail
- AntiSpam SMTP greeting delay doesn’t apply to Secure SMTP
- Sub-folder in Sent Folder displays Emails Sender Address in Kerio Connect Client
- Process crash after a timeout when stopping busy service
- IM: Long incoming message is not scrolling on top
- Unable to select any font style other than Aerial and Default
- REsponses from attendees are not removed from CalInbox when an event is changed
- Domain name in Connect can’t contain multiple dashes in sequence
- Click on desktop notification should not change the position of New messages marker
- Default avatar changes after updating contact and refreshing
- Error after moving lots of contacts between two folders
- Drag and drop email from “to” to “email body” is buggy
- Shrink inline images to the viewport
- Default timezone set according to the browser, not server settings
- Spell checker: It’s not possible to fix words that are in front of a special character
- It’s possible to remove the last user with admin rights
- Updated Boost to improve html2plain conversion
- Issue when uploading filename with invalid characters in the name
- Strange character in webmail causes email not to be displayed
- General fixes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.kerio.com
Size: 189 MB