Wing FTP Server is a professional cross-platform FTP Server featuring speed, reliability, user-friendly and customization. It has Real-Time Information function, letting you monitor your FTP server in real time, keeping an eye on each user connected to the server and collecting detailed information about them.
Wing FTP Server includes a new set of advanced tools (Administrator Console, Task Scheduler, Web based Remote Control), scripts support let users extend the Server by Lua language, Virtual Directories for easy sharing files and directories, and ratio, disk quota system for controlling how much an user or a group uploads and downloads.
The Wing FTP Server is a multi-protocol file server for Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris.
Also offers Email Notification and Event Manager, allowing the program to respond to different events, such as file upload or download by sending a default notification email to the administrator automatically.
Wing FTP Server supports the following protocols:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
Wing FTP Server Features:
- Cross Platform. You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris.
- Multi-Protocols. Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSH.
- Web based Administration. Administrate your server from anytime and anywhere.
- Web based Client. Access your files from anytime and anywhere.
- Administrator Console. A powerful tool for administrator like Unix Shell.
- Task Scheduler. Manage your Lua Scripts task to take an action at a specified time.
- Programmable Event Manager. Run your Lua Scripts,send email, or execute third party software.
- Database Storage. Database storage of accounts information via ODBC or MySQL directly.
- Application Programming Interface. Provide a lot of API that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Virtual Directories. Share files and directories easy.
- Real-Time Information. Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them (download speed, last command, idle time).
- Multi-Language. Now support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- MODE Z. Faster data transfers through data compression.
- Advanced Security. Multiple mechanisms are implemented to tighten accounts security.
- IP based access. Choose who can and who can not connect to your server (user account or server level).
- Maximum connections limitation (IP, domain, user). Manage your network and system resources efficiently.
- Custom commands and messages definition. Expand available commands and messages in your FTP Server and customize it to your needs.
- Time of day access. Schedule your bandwidth usage per day, per week, or per month.
- …and much more!
The Wing FTP Server is available in three different versions designed to meet the various needs of today’s server administrators. Standard Edition with the core tools and features. Secure Edition which adds support for SSH and SSL. Corporate Edition for use by medium to large corporations with high volume file server traffic.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.1.2 (2022-08-09):
- Fixed a bug – Can’t startup WingFTP service in Windows Server 2019 (with the latest update installed).
- Improvement – Now you can get the value for variable “%Name” in the event OnExceedUSERPASS.
- Improvement – Now anti-hammering feature will be available when using SSH public key authentication.
- Improvement – Removed SITE MSG command and improved SITE HELP command.
- Fixed a bug – Sometimes cannot open the page “Purchase” or “Install Update” with the tray application.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.1.1 (2022-07-04):
- Improvement – Added a system option “SQLite DB Folder”, it is used to specify a folder for storing SQLite db file “bookmark_db”.
- Improvement – Added a button “Clear Log” under Server Log/Admin Log interface.
- Improvement – Will update the filed “Expired” in real time in WebLink Manager interface.
- Fixed a bug – Cannot print the html tags in the Administration Console interface.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.1.0 (2022-06-10):
- Improvement – Added a Copy function under admin’s Audit & Report.
- Improvement – The admin password specified in installation wizard will be hashed by salted SHA-256.
- Fixed a bug – The case-insensitive username in Windows may cause weblink generating issues.
- Fixed a bug – The installation wizard will generate anwanted xml-e files in Mac OS.
- Fixed a bug – The filed “Expired” in WebLink Manager may show incorrect information.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.9 (2022-05-24):
- Added a feature – Added password salting in the domain settings, it is used to protect the user password.
- Fixed a bug – The WingFTP service may crash due to “Transport endpoint is not connected” exception.
- Fixed a bug – When overwriting a 0-byte file via FTP upload, but the file modification date will keep the same as the first one.
- Improvement – Improved the URL address generated by Weblink Copy function.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.8 (2022-05-10):
- Fixed a bug – The weblink’s expiration date will change when the client is in a different time zone than the server.
- Fixed a bug – If user already logged in web client, WebLink/UploadLink can’t be opened from an external website.
- Improvement – Added a Weblink Copy function under admin’s WebLink Manager.
- Improvement – Reverted the function “Go to directory” in web client.
- Improvement – Now supported variables “%MM”, “%DD” and “%HH” for server log’s filename.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.7 (2022-04-22):
- Fixed a bug – When enabling Windows Data Deduplication service, the file download might be failed in web client.
- Fixed a bug – When enabling Windows Data Deduplication service, the files/folders copy might be failed.
- Improvement – Now the folder size will be shown as “-” instead of “0” in web client.
- Improvement – Improved the weblink interface for a folder.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.6 (2022-04-13):
- Fixed a bug – After re-installing Wing FTP Server, the customized logo will be reset.
- Improvement – SFTP download might be failed with Cyberduck, due to its segmented downloads option.
- Improvement – Failed to download big files via FTP protocol with Cyberduck, caused by its segmented downloads.
- Improvement – When using ODBC/Mysql database, the user listing will show the expiration date even if the account doesn’t expire.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.5 (2022-03-31):
- Improvement – Updated the OpenSSL lib for fixing CVE-2022-0778.
- Improvement – Now the web client will prevent recursive copy files/folders.
- Improvement – Audit report records added new actions “Change Password” and “Copy Files”.
- Improvement – Now separated the admin logs for adding user/group and modifying user/group.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.0.4 (2022-03-09):
- Improvement – AD/LDAP user now can use two-factor authentication via the mapped local user.
- Improvement – Now you can download files/folders via the browser extension “Wing Download Manager” in InPrivate mode (Incognito mode).
- Fixed a bug – Cannot see the audit report records when domain name includes upper-case letters.
- Improvement – AD/LDAP user will use the domain settings “idle connection timeout” and “transfer connection timeout”.
- Improvement – Disabled weak SSL/SSH ciphers (or algorithms) by the default settings.
Homepage – https://www.wftpserver.com
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022.
- Mac OS X 10.5+ (including Catalina)
- Linux OS: Ubuntu 12+, CentOS 7.0+, Red Hat RHEL 7.0+…
Size: 13.1 MB
Wing FTP Server is distributed under shareware license. You can download and evaluate fully functional trial version for 30 days. After 30 days, you can continue use WingFTP as Free edition for non-commercial use. If you need more features available in Standard/Secure/Corporate edition, please purchase a license and register it.