Wing FTP Server is a professional cross-platform FTP Server featuring speed, reliability, user-friendly and customization. It has Real-Time Information function, letting monitor FTP server in real time, keeping an eye on each user connected to the server and collecting detailed information about them.
Wing FTP Server is a multi-protocol file server for Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris. It includes a new set of advanced tools: Administrator Console, Task Scheduler, Web based Remote Control. The scripts support let users extend the Server by Lua language, Virtual Directories for easy sharing files and directories. And the ratio, disk quota system for controlling how much an user or a group uploads and downloads.
Also offers Email Notification and Event Manager, allowing the program to respond to different events, such as file upload or download by sending a default notification email to the administrator automatically.
- Cross Platform. You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac, freeBSD and Solaris.
- Multi-Protocols. Support FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, and SSH.
- Web based Administration. Administrate your server from anytime and anywhere.
- Web based Client. Access your files from anytime and anywhere.
- Administrator Console. A powerful tool for administrator like Unix Shell.
- Task Scheduler. Manage your Lua Scripts task to take an action at a specified time.
- Programmable Event Manager. Run your Lua Scripts,send email, or execute third party software.
- Database Storage. Database storage of accounts information via ODBC or MySQL directly.
- Application Programming Interface. Provide a lot of API that can be called in Lua Scripts.
- Virtual Directories. Share files and directories easy.
- Real-Time Information. Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to your server and gather detailed information about them (download speed, last command, idle time).
- Multi-Language. Now support English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- MODE Z. Faster data transfers through data compression.
- Advanced Security. Multiple mechanisms are implemented to tighten accounts security.
- IP based access. Choose who can and who can not connect to your server (user account or server level).
- Maximum connections limitation (IP, domain, user). Manage your network and system resources efficiently.
- Custom commands and messages definition. Expand available commands and messages in your FTP Server and customize it to your needs.
- Time of day access. Schedule your bandwidth usage per day, per week, or per month.
- …and much more!
The program is available in 3 versions to meet the various needs of today’s server administrators. Standard Edition with the core tools and features. Secure Edition which adds support for SSH and SSL. Corporate Edition for use by medium to large corporations with high volume file server traffic.
Wing FTP Server supports the following protocols:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.2.7 (2023-10-18):
- Fixed a bug – With some SFTP client, the downloaded file might be corrupted. This bug was introduced in v7.2.6.
- Improvement – Added an option “Case insensitive for the mapping string” for the LDAP user mapping.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.2.6 (2023-10-09):
- Fixed a bug – Fixed a possible stuck issue for SFTP file transfer.
- Improvement – SFTP server can’t be connected by the SFTP client “WS_FTP Pro” in the previous versions.
- Improvement – When user data file is malformed, the user data now can be recovered by “xxx.bakfile” file automatically.
- Improvement – When sending emails, now will use “BCC” instead of “TO” for multiple recipients.
- Improvement – Improved the multiple languages display for the web client function “Send Files”.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.2.5 (2023-09-15):
- Improvement – Increased the maximum of available open handles per SFTP session.
- Improvement – Added a system option “Disallow OpenSSL session caching”.
- Improvement – Added a system option “Disallow OpenSSL session resumption on renegotiation”.
- Fixed a bug – When existing pictures with the same filename under different subfolders, you will always see the first picture in web client.
- Fixed a bug – When uploading a picture to overwrite the old one, you will still download or see the old picture due to browser cache.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.2.4 (2023-08-09):
- Fixed a bug – When using FTP PORT mode in FTPS transfer, the service might crash under some special conditions.
- Fixed a bug – When adding a Wing Gateway with an existing port (but is not Gateway’s), the service might crash.
- Improvement – When generating or viewing the weblink for a banned file, now it will show the error message “banned file”.
- Improvement – Improved the security and process speed for the web admin’s session ID.
- Improvement – Improved the process speed for the web client’s session ID.
Changes in Wing FTP Server 7.2.3 (2023-06-30):
- Improvement – Now you can open video/audio files, PDF/text files directly under web client’s search result.
- Improvement – Added a feature “Open file location” in the right-click menu under web client’s search result.
- Improvement – The online text editor in web client now supports editing 1MB text file.
- Improvement – Improved right-click menu in web client, and added an item “Add bookmark” for the subfolder.
- Fixed a bug – In the weblink interface and web client’s search result, sorting by filename is not in alphabetical order.
- Fixed a security bug – DomainA’s admin can fetch DomainB’s user data by using some external tool.
- Fixed a security bug – Fixed a DOM XSS vulnerability related to the online text editor in web client.
- Improvement – Hide some information and error messages in web admin for read-only/domain admin.
- Improvement – Added a HTTP header “Cache-Control” to avoid storing html files in the browser.
- Improvement – Removed unnecessary UID (Session ID) strings in web client.
- Improvement – Added a warning message when adding a domain admin with an empty base folder.
Homepage – https://www.wftpserver.com
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11.
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022.
- Mac OS X 10.5+ (including Catalina)
- Linux OS: Ubuntu 12+, CentOS 7.0+, Red Hat RHEL 7.0+…
Size: 13.3 MB
The program is distributed under shareware license. You can download and evaluate fully functional trial version for 30 days. After 30 days, you can continue use app as Free edition for non-commercial use. If you need more features available in Standard/Secure/Corporate edition, please purchase a license and register it.