eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface. It allows you to find any email, contact or attachment in seconds with integrated super-fast search. The program also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat. Contacts can be managed in many ways. This includes several views, contacts merging and much more.
You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more.
eM Client fully also supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client is the best equipped email client on the market. It supports virtually all conceivable email technologies (POP3, SMTP, IMAP, EWS, AirSync).
- Secure communication (SSL/TLS)
- Message encrypting (S/MIME)
- Advanced email rules management
- Spell-check across the application
- Built-in email translator using Bing translate engine
- Templates, signatures, tags and categorizations
- Various calendar views
- Share calendars and tasks with other people
- Full-text search in events and tasks
- Meeting invitations and confirmations (IMIP/ITIP)
- Schedule meetings using free/busy
- Custom contact views
- Exhaustive number of data fields
- Categorization and folders support
- Easy contacts merging
- Communication history
- Easy search
- Chat interface inside application or as a detached window
- All common chat services supported (Google chat, Jabber and others)
- File transfer support
- Central management of desktop clients for companies
- Deduplicator tool
- Customizable Widgets
- Sidebar for quick access to Contact details, Agenda and Invitations
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s New in eM Client 7.1.30508.0:
- Improved compatibility with EnigMail PGP messages
- Fixed import from Mail on Window Vista
- Fixed import from Microsoft Outlook with multiple profiles
- Fixed connection problems with SoGO CalDAV accounts
- Fixed connection problems with mail.de accounts
- Fixed startup with database located on network disk
- Various stability fixes
Homepage – http://www.emclient.com
Size: 50.2 MB