eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface. It allows you to find any email, contact or attachment in seconds with integrated super-fast search. The program also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat. Contacts can be managed in many ways. This includes several views, contacts merging and much more.
eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. And, of course, the program will allow you to synchronize your e-mails (IMAP/POP3) or even Calendars and Contacts with various servers and services.
You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more.
eM Client fully also supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client is the best equipped email client on the market. It supports virtually all conceivable email technologies (POP3, SMTP, IMAP, EWS, AirSync).
- Secure communication (SSL/TLS)
- Message encrypting (S/MIME)
- Advanced email rules management
- Spell-check across the application
- Built-in email translator using Bing translate engine
- Templates, signatures, tags and categorizations
- Various calendar views
- Share calendars and tasks with other people
- Full-text search in events and tasks
- Meeting invitations and confirmations (IMIP/ITIP)
- Schedule meetings using free/busy
- Custom contact views
- Exhaustive number of data fields
- Categorization and folders support
- Easy contacts merging
- Communication history
- Easy search
- Chat interface inside application or as a detached window
- All common chat services supported (Google chat, Jabber and others)
- File transfer support
- Central management of desktop clients for companies
- Deduplicator tool
- Customizable Widgets
- Sidebar for quick access to Contact details, Agenda and Invitations
Changes in eM Client 8.0.3283.0:
- Improved memory management
- Stability improvements
- Save to pdf feature from a separate email message window
- Allow drag&drop of images into template and signature editors
- Allow selecting text in text boxes with Shift+click
- Hide Letter Selection for contacts when sorting via Birthday
- Create an event with a correct date when right-clicking into the multi-day area of the week view
- Block SmarThru Office filter to avoid crashes
- Display text even for very narrow events in the calendar
- Display ‘Show X more’ label if the contact contains too many items to display in detail
- A few updated time zone definitions
- Ask before deleting rule in settings
- Show error message if Google Task exceeds 8kB in Notes, which is not allowed by the server
- Use full-text search when searching for an email address (fixes issue when searching on non-starting part, i.e. domain only)
- Get rid of two extra new lines added to all MAPI created emails
- Undo for Move to Archive
- Invitation infographics icon now shows the actual start time of the meeting
- Add anniversary support for Google contacts
- Polish, French and Italian localization updated
- Fixed duplicating text between  brackets when changing the subject of an email
- Fixed showing wrong time for tasks in some time zones
- Fixed a crash when applying a rule to a renamed tag folder
- Fixed a startup password protection special characters issue
- Fixed setting a priority for Gmail folders pinned to favorites
- Fixed By Day, Monthly and Yearly recurrences display
- Fixed a specific SMAPI issue
- Fixed getting email addresses from Microsoft Access MAPI calls.
- Fixed AirSync contact email parsing crashing on incorrect email
- Fixed counting additional (not visible) events in calendar’s month view
- Fixed font selector dialog for monitors with DPI larger than 225%
- Fixed impossible deletion of events in Yahoo calendar due to SentBy being returned by Yahoo
- Fixed several cloud attachments issues
- Fixed a lot of bugs and small issues
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2951.0:
- Improved IMAP timeout logic
- Fixed a bug with folder drag and dropped to Favorites was shown always on the first position
- Fixed crash when clicking on More and selecting ‘show in new window’
- A few high DPI monitor fixes and improvements
- A few compatibility fixes with SOGO CalDAV server
- Italian localization updated
- A few other fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2891.0:
- Preserve conversations when importing from Outlook
- Do not always show the More button for the editor
- Show ellipsis for long filenames in chat
- Fixed an automatic status changing (away, n/a) in chat
- Fixed local folders minimized in left spine
- Fixed occasional scrollbar displaying just for one attachment
- Several reported crashes fixed
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2820.0:
- Fixed application freeze when replying to signed emails
- Few fixes for deduplicator
- Few optimizations, particularly for attachment indexing
- Stability fixes
- Russian, Dutch and Hungarian localizations updated
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2751.0:
- A bunch of bug fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2703.0:
- Several bug fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.0.2685.0:
- Major update
What’s New in eM Client 8:
- Support for multiple instances of eM Client at once
- Searchable settings
Looking for something specific in Settings? Can’t find a setting buried down in the lists? Use the search feature to get your results quickly.
- Minimized left pane view with an elementary functionality (account switching etc.)
With the left pane minimized you can save more space for your messages or sidebar. Switch between your accounts using their avatars.
- Improved support for tags (formerly categories) all across the application
Be it an email, event, contact, task or a note, you can now use the same tags for each item in eM Client. Even Gmail labels are tags in eM Client.
- Account avatar feature (visible in account list, minimized left pane, searches and smart folders, fully customizable)
Account avatars will help you determine which email account do your messages belong to in mixed views, search results and you can also use them for quick navigation when using minimized left pane.
- Redesigned IMAP support for even quicker and smoother synchronization
Feel the breeze in your hair with the new IMAP synchronization. It will synchronize your emails quicker and handle possible pain-points smoother.
- Advanced search and filtering for email attachments (with full text search in documents such as Word, Excel, PDF etc.)
Manage attachments from all your accounts in a single place. Save them, forward them, delete them. Now with full text search for better search results.
- Cloud storage support for attaching files directly from cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
Save storage on your mail server and send large attachments using your preferred cloud storage service.
- Watch for replies feature to keep track of replies to important emails
Make sure that you always get a response to your emails. eM Client will remind you to follow up when necessary.
- One-click archive function for any IMAP or Exchange account (not only Gmail)
Archiving is now available for any IMAP account with one click.
- Favorites feature
- Support for swipe gesture in the message list
- Integration of Automatic replies for Exchange/Office365 and IceWarp
Set up Out of office replies on your server directly from eM Client. Easy.
- Message encryption easy setup wizard when setting up an email account
During the initial account setup you can quickly setup PGP message encryption for enhanced security. It’s a really easy to do, for everybody.
- Major improvements for email templates feature
Lift the appearance of your emails to a next level using our enhanced templates.
- Save emails to PDF feature
Any email can be saved in PDF format now easily.
- A new modern view for contacts
- Very easily accessible full conversation history with a specific contact
- A complete redesign focused on showing as much information as possible in calendar events
Not only have we made the view nicer, but the calendar now shows even more information than before.
- A new sidebar view for a current day events summary
Tame your daily agenda with a brand new sidebar view.
- A simplified and redesigned detail window
- A new upcoming 7 days view
Preview the week ahead with the 7 Days view. You’ll be able to see every task due in the next 7 days across all your projects.
What’s New in eM Client 7.4.40748.0:
- A few fixes for IncrediMail import
- A few other bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.emclient.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 106 MB