eM Client is a full featured email client with a modern and easy to use interface. It allows you to find any email, contact or attachment in seconds with integrated super-fast search. The program also offers calendar, tasks, contacts and even chat. Contacts can be managed in many ways. This includes several views, contacts merging and much more.
eM Client supports all major services including Gmail, Exchange, iCloud, and Outlook.com. And, of course, the program will allow you to synchronize your e-mails (IMAP/POP3) or even Calendars and Contacts with various servers and services.
You can easily import your data from most of the other e-mail clients. This includes Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, The Bat and more.
eM Client fully also supports touch devices like touch-enabled laptops, tablets and hybrid devices. Use your email client easily in a modern way.
eM Client is the best equipped email client on the market. It supports virtually all conceivable email technologies (POP3, SMTP, IMAP, EWS, AirSync).
- Secure communication (SSL/TLS)
- Message encrypting (S/MIME)
- Advanced email rules management
- Spell-check across the application
- Built-in email translator using Bing translate engine
- Templates, signatures, tags and categorizations
- Various calendar views
- Share calendars and tasks with other people
- Full-text search in events and tasks
- Meeting invitations and confirmations (IMIP/ITIP)
- Schedule meetings using free/busy
- Custom contact views
- Exhaustive number of data fields
- Categorization and folders support
- Easy contacts merging
- Communication history
- Easy search
- Chat interface inside application or as a detached window
- All common chat services supported (Google chat, Jabber and others)
- File transfer support
- Central management of desktop clients for companies
- Deduplicator tool
- Customizable Widgets
- Sidebar for quick access to Contact details, Agenda and Invitations
Changes in eM Client 8.2.1509.0:
- Workaround for GoDaddy authentication issue
- Allow enable/disable account-based online meeting providers (Google Meet)
- Improved support for extremely large contact folders on Google Suite
- Korean localization update
- Bug fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.2.1473.0:
- Dutch, czech, portuguese, swedish and slovak localizations updated
Changes in eM Client 8.2.1468.0:
- Fixed a bug in deduplicator
- Another minor bug fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.2.1465.0:
- Bringing back support for custom URL schemes (eg. Helios Green, FaceTime links)
- Improvements for displaying messages in dark mode
- Added detection for several online meeting providers (Amazon Chime, BlueJeans and more)
- Added dial-in support for Zoom + modify description if dial-in information is provided
- Support for attachments from EWS distribution lists
- Detect and disable chunked downloads for ModusMail
- Disallow editing RTF documents on onedrive because it does not support it
- Disable attachments support for iCloud, because it does not work on server side
- Fixed MS Teams all day events
- Fixed opening MSTeams online meeting from ICS files
- Fixed uploading flagged messages to Gmail Sent folder
- Fixed mapping of Google email/phone/url/address
- Fixed support for multiple PGP blocks in one email
- Fixed expiration date visual for owncloud and nextcloud
- Fixed missing username after Gmail account import
- Fixed cloud attachments for encrypted emails
- Portuguese, spanish, norwegian, czech, danish, dutch, italian localizations updated
- Many other fixes
Changes in eM Client 8.2.1193.0:
- Online meetings integration (Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams)
- Improved cloud storage attachments support
- Giphy support
- New emoticons and stickers
- Updated meeting invitations’ look
- Modifiable Reply-to
- Quick filter for Tags
- Change the view format of an email (plain text / HTML)
- New rules options and conditions for the ‘From’ field
- Support for showing only the fields that are supported by a particular service vendor, all across the application
- Snooze the update checks
- Reply/Reply all/Forward/Send email to all attendees of an event
- Visual tweaks and rewritten large DPI/small monitors logic in Calendar
- Change spellcheck language button is available as an optional toolbar menu now
- New option to disable the Unsubscribe link
- A handy ‘Select folder’ filter for faster navigation and better folder management
- Multiple of other enhancements
What’s New in eM Client 8:
- Support for multiple instances of eM Client at once
- Searchable settings
Looking for something specific in Settings? Can’t find a setting buried down in the lists? Use the search feature to get your results quickly.
- Minimized left pane view with an elementary functionality (account switching etc.)
With the left pane minimized you can save more space for your messages or sidebar. Switch between your accounts using their avatars.
- Improved support for tags (formerly categories) all across the application
Be it an email, event, contact, task or a note, you can now use the same tags for each item in eM Client. Even Gmail labels are tags in eM Client.
- Account avatar feature (visible in account list, minimized left pane, searches and smart folders, fully customizable)
Account avatars will help you determine which email account do your messages belong to in mixed views, search results and you can also use them for quick navigation when using minimized left pane.
- Redesigned IMAP support for even quicker and smoother synchronization
Feel the breeze in your hair with the new IMAP synchronization. It will synchronize your emails quicker and handle possible pain-points smoother.
- Advanced search and filtering for email attachments (with full text search in documents such as Word, Excel, PDF etc.)
Manage attachments from all your accounts in a single place. Save them, forward them, delete them. Now with full text search for better search results.
- Cloud storage support for attaching files directly from cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
Save storage on your mail server and send large attachments using your preferred cloud storage service.
- Watch for replies feature to keep track of replies to important emails
Make sure that you always get a response to your emails. eM Client will remind you to follow up when necessary.
- One-click archive function for any IMAP or Exchange account (not only Gmail)
Archiving is now available for any IMAP account with one click.
- Favorites feature
- Support for swipe gesture in the message list
- Integration of Automatic replies for Exchange/Office365 and IceWarp
Set up Out of office replies on your server directly from eM Client. Easy.
- Message encryption easy setup wizard when setting up an email account
During the initial account setup you can quickly setup PGP message encryption for enhanced security. It’s a really easy to do, for everybody.
- Major improvements for email templates feature
Lift the appearance of your emails to a next level using our enhanced templates.
- Save emails to PDF feature
Any email can be saved in PDF format now easily.
- A new modern view for contacts
- Very easily accessible full conversation history with a specific contact
- A complete redesign focused on showing as much information as possible in calendar events
Not only have we made the view nicer, but the calendar now shows even more information than before.
- A new sidebar view for a current day events summary
Tame your daily agenda with a brand new sidebar view.
- A simplified and redesigned detail window
- A new upcoming 7 days view
Preview the week ahead with the 7 Days view. You’ll be able to see every task due in the next 7 days across all your projects.
Homepage – https://www.emclient.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 110 MB