MailWasher Pro is the ultimate innovation software that will help you to stop spam, phishing emails, email viruses, unwanted newsletters, unwanted email. It’s easy to use and very effective email management tool.
MailWasher Pro lets you preview all your email before it gets to your computer or mobile device, enabling you to read all your email securely, and instantly delete any unwanted or suspicious email. Your remaining good email is downloaded to your PC or mobile device, saving you from receiving any spam or email viruses.
You’ll be safer with the knowledge of what’s waiting for you on the server, allowing you to quickly inspect and read your email and remove any unwanted messages quickly and easily.
Over 10 million downloads! Delete spam, viruses and other unwanted emails right at the server. Apart from being the most effective software to fight spam, you’ll find that MailWasher Pro is probably the easiest anti-spam software to use.
MailWasher Pro Benefits:
- Stop spam, viruses and phishing emails so they never get to your inbox.
- View email on the server before it gets to your computer. Never lose an important email!
- Save time by only getting the mail you want.
- Dynamic antispam filter updates so you always have the latest spam fighting technology.
Install MailWasher Pro today to screen all your email accounts in one place and allow only the email you want in your inbox. Receiving spam is like those telemarketers who call at dinner time, completely annoying and you didn’t ask for it. Luckily you can stop this now! Now with free Android, iPhone and iPad version!
MailWasher Pro Features:
- Delete unwanted e-mails before you download the whole message. You’ll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
- Analyse. MailWasher analyses each email as it arrives. And warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus by heuristic checking and filtering. The standard status categories are – Normal, Virus, Possibly virus, Possibly spam, Probably spam, Chain letter, Blacklisted, Blacklisted by (ORDB, Spam Cop etc).
- Blacklist. Any emails you bounce back get their senders details put on the blacklist for easy removal if they come back. You can even set it to automatically bounce and delete blacklisted e-mails, or whole domains off the server. In addition, MailWasher can use external blacklists such as ORDB and Spam Cop or you can specify your own.
- Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
- Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it. Just double click on the message.
- Bounce back unwanted e-mails. So it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list.
- Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam. In addition, it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
Changes in MailWasher Pro 7.12.188:
- Fix: Bug that stopped it working for everyone..
- Fix: Other small errors
- Add: New Outlook UI support
Changes in MailWasher Pro 7.12.173:
- Fix: Account importer updated.
- Fix: Mail for Windows not in email program list
- Fix: Fixed error “CoreWebView2 members cannot be accessed…”
- Fix: Fixed error “IComparer has failed….”
- Fix: SSL libraries updated, so there is no problem with port 995.
- Fix: OAuth process updated for all providers.
- Fix: For Outlook/Hotmail accounts authentication method from MSAL to the new one. It should not require re-authentication, but for new accounts will work new method.
- Fix: Added separate log for OAuth process. It is stored with path like this: %appdata%\Firetrust\MailWasher\logs\logs_%date%\MWPapp_OAuth.log
- Fix: Currently if user already signed in but pressed sign in button in account settings/incoming tab, MWP will remove old token and will start new OAuth process, so no need to re-create accounts.
- Fix: Fixed problem with remote images
- Fix: Fixed problem with blank subject emails
- Fix: Fixed problem with crash via filters
- Fix: Updated Thunderbird icon for main toolbar.
Changes in MailWasher Pro 7.12.125:
- Fix: WebView processes never close
- Fix: WebView control is no longer valid
- Fix: Crash realized item re-indexed at wrong location
- Fix: Crash index was out of range
- Fix: Delay on mail check upon first start
- Fix: Outlok mail icon updated
- Fix: Some transaltions updated
Changes in MailWasher Pro 7.12.119:
- Fix: Non english language installation fails
- Fix: Some emails show wrong body
- Fix: Select/Copy not working
- Fix: Lond domain prefixes unable to be added to white/blacklist
- Fix: Filter rule ‘Send is not on my friendslist’ not working
- Fix: Regular Expression filters not working with a line break
- Fix: CTRL + C not working for copy on preview text
- Fix: Some email accounts missing last letter off username
Homepage – https://www.firetrust.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 29.7 MB